• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Misc Group Models - cleaned

vov pit

Reaction score
VIDEO | 02 Oct 2015Ivanna
12m 50s
Download: MP4 1024x576 ( 208M )
Small breasts

Ivanna sits naked at her desk, her long hair cascading down around her small breasts. Ivanna's fingers slide easily across her smooth labia, rubbing her sensitive clit before sliding inside. With her spare hand, she tries to find the perfect track on her head phones to listen to as she climaxes but nothing beats the sound of her natural moans and sighs which make the perfect soundtrack to view her intimate masturbation.

Ivanna sits at the desk working, her tanned legs tucked neatly below her chair, her sporty t-shirt exposing two triangles of soft flesh on her side. Reaching into her top, Ivanna fixes her bra, her hands then dropping to softly stroke her warm thighs. The music in her ears starts to take hold of her mood and transport Ivanna away into a more private space. With her hand on the crotch of her green shorts, a moan escapes her lips as she starts to squirm in her seat. Crossing her legs tightly, Ivanna lifts them up an down putting pressure on her clitoris until with a gasp, she orgasms!

https://k2s.cc/file/d461a29f87c25/536.rar

vov pit

Reaction score
VIDEO | 06 Oct 2015Liese & Remie
19m 19s
Download: MP4 1024x576 ( 313M )
Nipple to nipple

"Honestly, yes I am a bit excited, this is the first time I do this!" Pulling their clothing down so they are topless, Remie and Liese rub nipple to nipple in a sensual hug, nuzzling at each other's shoulders before passionately kissing, making out on the sofa like teenagers. Sweet teenage fumbling. quickly turns into adult passion as the two woman masturbate side by side, demonstrating the skills they have learned as sexual adults.

Remie's bare foot wiggles on her leg as she describes her book to Liese, "I think intellectual stuff is very sexy somehow!" With their books momentarily forgotten, they become lost in each other's gazes, "You're so beautiful, such large eyes" murmurs Remie, gently stroking Liese's cheek. Remie slides down the straps of Liese's dress, Liese's nude breasts pert and free below the falling fabric. "To be honest, I'm not wearing any underwear!" admits Remie, her hand creeping to the crotch of her pants in excitement. Naked, they slide down on the sofa, bare legs hooked together. Remie's fingers dive through her dark full bush in search of pleasure while Liese's fingers slip across her own smooth labia beside her. Licking her finger, Liese pushes it slowly into her vulva and they orgasm together before falling into each other's arms in a blissful embrace.

https://k2s.cc/file/5c684633a4f85/537.rar

vov pit

Reaction score
VIDEO | 23 Aug 2019 Paola G
31m 40s
Download: MP4 1024x576 (809mb)
Meaty lips
Laying on the bed, Paola slowly moves her hands down her body and stopping in her pubic region, she pulls aside her panties revealing her dark, pubic hair. Continuing to undress, she takes off her bra while softly pinching her delicate nipples.

Opening her legs wide apart, Paola smiles as her hands play with her vulva, spreading her lips wide apart with the tip of her fingers. Turning around, Paola lays on all fours smiling, while her hands reach towards her bum cheeks, spreading them apart exposing her vulva from behind.

https://k2s.cc/file/f31fd4ec57fde/as1591.rar

serega2503

BANNED
Reaction score
File size: 392.0 Mb Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:05:21 Format video: mp4

409_6.gif

v160183.mp4

00240x0032-05.png

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 392.2 MB

vov pit

Reaction score
VIDEO | 09 Oct 2015Zina
20m 06s
Download: MP4 1024x576 ( 326M )
PERT NIPPLES

Zina starts to gasp, the movements of her hand over her sensitive crotch becoming much more frantic. Arching her small body, Zina convulses into orgasm, her breathing panting from her petite chest, her face flushing behind her white glasses.

Smiling, Zina wiggles down onto the sofa, flashing her panties upskirt as she tries to get comfortable on the coach. With the top her bra peeping out the top of her dress, Zina confides in us, "I would be really careful so that no one would hear me masturbating, I was really scared someone might walk in on me." Sitting up, Zina's breasts look invitingly pert downblouse as she tugs off her dress so we can get a more intimate look at her normal masturbation practices. Carefully, she pulls back her bra, fingers teasing and pinching at her eager nipples. Slipping from her breasts, her fingers tease down the dark line of hair that leads from her belly button down into her panties, "probably one of my favorite body parts!" With her knickers removed, we can see Zina's mound of pubic hair and with a happy smile, Zina's finger slides down to find her sensitive clit and she starts to rub!

https://k2s.cc/file/38de7f7710630/538.rar

vov pit

Reaction score
VIDEO | 13 Oct 2015Carmen M & Marysa
22m 26s
Download: MP4 1024x576 ( 364M )
Dark nipples

"Oh, I'm a little wet," declares Carmen, her hand dipping down between her legs and a finger testing the moist opening she finds between them. With naughty eyes constantly darting to Marysa, Carmen places a pillow between them so that the two naked ladies can rest their heads closely together as they begin to masturbate on the bed, "you're so hot!"

Sunlight streams through the windows onto Marysa's smooth dark legs as she shows Carmen her new teddy bear. Soon, Carmen is not only playing with the teddy but using him to order the removal of their clothing as they giggle together in the bedroom. With a bright smile, Carmen flashes her bra to the bear, her large breasts barely contained in the cotton fabric. Under the teddy's orders, Marysa opens up her tight shirt exposing her small boobs in a bright pink bra. Carmen reaches around Marysa, helping to unhook her bra, exposing beautiful dark nipples. Gently, Marysa manipulates the bear so it taps at Carmen's breasts before she pushes it in between the two hot mounds of flesh to snuggle inside. With the bear watching, they indulge in some mutual masturbation their eyes excited and bodies tight together, "you are one naughty bear!"

https://k2s.cc/file/99ac368b7ade3/539.rar

vov pit

Reaction score
VIDEO | 20 Oct 2015Ivanna & Yara
20m 15s
Download: MP4 1024x576 ( 328M )
Sex games

"A for anal." Ivanna and Yara sit on the couch and play a riveting game of alphabet but with sexual undertones. "Oh my god, I'm so perverted, I know every sex word!" says Ivanna as Yara stumbles to think of a word to say next.

As the game draws to an end, the girls begin to slowly undress, getting turned on by all the sexual acts they previously mentioned. Yara lifts up her top and helps Ivanna out of her dress, both ladies soon after topless stroking their pert breasts and hard nipples. Yara begins to rub into her crotch before Ivanna traces circles around her clit and fingers her pussy. Yara watches as Ivanna pleases herself and they both reach simultaneous orgasm.

https://k2s.cc/file/2463f2c1e6699/541.rar

vov pit

Reaction score
VIDEO | 26 Aug 2019 Danna
30m 40s
Download: MP4 1024x576 (846mb)
Candle stick insertion
Laying her yoga mat on the floor, Danna bends her torso forward and grabs her ankles, displaying her extreme flexibility and emphasizing her round bum. When she's done with her stretching routine, Danna begins to undress, showing her slender body.

Moving to the couch, Danna rips apart her fishnet stockings, uncovering her full bush, and begins to masturbate, rubbing her fingers against her wet vulva and caressing her clitoris. Grabbing her favourite dildo, Danna moves to a chair and sits on it, moving her hips up and all the way down, getting the dildo deep inside her while she moans in pleasure.

https://k2s.cc/file/c22e4329f1da5/as1592.rar

vov pit

Reaction score
VIDEO | 30 Aug 2019 Casey Q
29m 35s
Download: MP4 1024x576 (750mb)
Dildo play
Girly Casey plays with her ponytails as she casually pulls up her skirt showing her colourful panties. Taking her panties off, she lays on her back and spreads her legs wide apart exposing her hairy bush.

Grabbing her favourite dildo she attaches the suction cup of it to a book and slowly guides it against her wet vulva, putting it deep inside her as she begins to masturbate, moaning in pleasure as she gets closer and closer to orgasm.

https://k2s.cc/file/79007406f5710/as1593.rar

vov pit

Reaction score
VIDEO | 23 Oct 2015Kirsa
16m 33s
Download: MP4 1024x576 ( 268M )

Pillow humping

Kirsa sets up a camera and says "Hi" as she gets on a makeshift bed made of pillows on the floor and begins to touch herself. She wets her fingers with her mouth and moves to rub into her crotch, tugging at the pubic hair beneath her panties.

With her eyes closed and smiling, she caresses her inner thighs before taking off her undies. Still wearing a wrap dress, Kirsa begins to pinch at her hard nipples with one hand while the other is focused on her pussy. She turns around, grabs a pillow and begins to hump it. Her clitorious stimulated, she flips over and pleases herself to orgasm.

https://k2s.cc/file/cc73582e30271/542.rar

vov pit

Reaction score
VIDEO | 27 Oct 2015Brooklyn & Ella C
30m 22s
Download: MP4 1024x576 484mb
Tribbing

"How sensitive are you?" With their legs interlocked so their vaginas meet face to face, Australian Ella and American Brooklyn talk about makes them wet and what turns them on. "Sometimes the rubbing of my underwear, it makes me quite sensitive and I can feel myself getting wetter."

"The feeling of rubbing up against someone else, sends me crazy!" While still dressed, Ella and Brooklyn begin to rub their crotches against each other. Ella removes her denim shorts in order to find the perfect position to increase her tribbing pleasure. "Do you like to use toys?" The girls get completely nude and Ella uses a vibrator to stimulate her clitoris and then uses the toy on Brooklyn, still wet from Ella's orgasm, to bring her to climax.

https://k2s.cc/file/5efcc389064d0/543.rar

vov pit

Reaction score
VIDEO | 30 Oct 2015Livia V
14m 56s
Download: MP4 1024x576 ( 242M )
Multiple orgasm

Livia is fast asleep only to be awoken by her phone's alarm. As she hits the snooze button, anther alarm is ringing: her horniness! She takes off her top and starts to stroke her large breasts.

Removing her pajama bottoms and lying on the side, Livia reveals her dark full bush. She closes her eyes as she cups her labia. She moves her hand up and down over her crotch and then into vigorous circles, stimulating her clit. She turns around and gets face down, ass up before pleases herself to the first of two orgasms.

https://k2s.cc/file/6ff9ea9b5ab80/544.rar

vov pit

Reaction score
VIDEO | 02 Sep 2019 Sofia
38m 59s
Download: MP4 1024x576 (1.0G)
Glasses
Laying back on the couch, Sofia presses her feet against her exercise ball and raises it up in the air. Sitting down on the floor, she begins to undress, first taking off her top and uncovering her pert breasts and soft nipples, then taking off her knickers revealing her full bush.
Completely naked, Sofia uses a hairbrush to comb her long, blond pubic hairs. Taking off her glasses, she slowly moves brings them towards her vulva, using them to spread her labia apart and caress herself. Changing into a colorful summer dress, Sofia moves around playfully, letting the dress fly showing she's not wearing any underwear.

https://k2s.cc/file/184e6fcff3dec/as1594.rar

vov pit

Reaction score
VIDEO | 06 Sep 2019 Charlee
55m 33s
Download: MP4 1024x576 (1.3G)
Big breasts
Down on all fours, Charlee exercises her mobility routine, extending her leg back before placing it again on the floor, while her round ass moves from side to side and her big breasts wiggle as she bends her torso.

Rolling over her exercise ball, Charlee smiles as she presses her breasts against it before moving her hands towards her vulva and begin to finger herself intensely until she can no longer hold a powerful orgasm.

https://k2s.cc/file/bdbac88c8faac/as1595.rar