• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Did Mickie James have a wardrobe misfunction on tna?

the mad thrasher

Reaction score
i don't know if anyone else noticed or if I am going crazy, but while Mickie James was singing her entrance music on TNA Impact this past week did her dress not come down when Tara wailed on her from behind???? Taz seemed to think so. And since my obsession with this girl knows no limits if there is any pics of that out there it would be greatly appreciated, cheers....

sexycelebs42

Reaction score
her dress did come down yes, i dont where u would find the pics anywhere because tna pretape week behind they would edit it out only way u could find any pics is if a fan took pics while it happend however mickie james has done nude before but that before she got breast implants

the mad thrasher

Reaction score
I have to say I much prefer her before the implants, but I don't care....I am obsessed....I have no idea what WWE were thinking but its time Shane O Mac to come back & take over, just like Vince did with his old man....

sexycelebs42

Reaction score
lol shane dont have nothing do with wwe no more he gave his share up i think he knows that the company will go to steph and hhh shane actually wants to have something do with ufc he a mma fan