• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Favorite Beer

Da' Pimp

Forum O.G.
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
My Favorite BEER <--- Fast connects only, others right click and save as :wink:

dingo

Reaction score
sam adams boston ale, not all that great but its cheaper in boston bars then other beers

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
anfield1 said:
http://www.pi55.com/
heh, that spells piss for leet people :lol:

Zinista

Koalas & Kangaroos kill people
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
TheDevil said:
Fuck beer! Break out the Green Fairy Absinthe.
I heard that its some wicked shit!! As in hallucinagenic (sp) :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

saulou

Reaction score
St. Peters is great beer--bottled in a cylindrical, old style liquor shaped bottle. It's around here in NoCal.
Not to start an international incident and no disrespect to all the fine English beers, I think that the best beer is made in Northern Cal and all around the northwest throughout Oregon and Washington. To pick one? I'd have to say Hammerhead ale made by the fine folks at McMennamins in Oregon/Washington. Another great brew is Baghwans Best brewed at the Big Time in Seattle. Dragon's Milk at the Triple Rock in Berkeley is another fine beer. I could go on and on...

SOIAiam

Reaction score
I'd have to say Guiness of up there, but my favorite is Blue Moon Ale. I don't know how widespread that is, but I think its fantastic.

Mike Hunt

Reaction score
I'll drink basically anything that's not a drought (ie, guiness). But beers are situational for me.
*With food: Sleeman's Honey Brown (it's sweet and doesn't conflict with the flavour of your food)
*Outdoor pub: Stela Artois (it has that little bit of skunkiness while still being light and refreshing)
*Indoor pub: Boddington's (all the body of a guiness in a much lighter and less strongly flavoured beer)
*Just getting hammered with friends: Moosehead (the flavour is worth the extra $5 per 24 over the usual canadian beers {ie, Blue, Canadian})

TheDevil

Reaction score
@Zinista:

It can be theraputic in the right amounts but it also be easily abused. Which can cause braindamage, paralyzis and any number of things.

I the concentracion of thujone in your body get's to high, you should worry. I don't have to worry about that though. I pass out drunk way before that happens.

alb0ne

Reaction score
The one and only... brewery moved in across the street from my old house, now I live about 20-25 minutes away from it
ACF264.jpg

http://www.longtrail.com/foa_bbw.cfm

J

jetforcex

Boddington's is really great, so smooth with the creamy head and subtle flavor.

Other favs...

Fuller's ESB
Harpoon Summer Beer
Samuel Smith Organic Ale

Radeberger

Reaction score
for me there's nothing better than a well cooled bottle of.......'Radeberger'
(what a coincidence.... :lol: )

just to give you an insight
http://www.radebergerusa.com

the best beer in the world...although I have to admit I never tried one of the beers above

skiffer

Reaction score
What skiffer likes: My fave is New Belgium Brewery's "Fat Tire." A very tasty Amber Ale. Can only get west of the Mighty Mississippi River in the states.

fattire.jpg

But when I'm just looking for a tasty cheap beer, gotta go with the classic Pabst Blue Ribbon, PBRMEASAP!

06-11-cool-pabst-inside.jpg

Gatorman

Reaction score
I especially like Abita Bock from the Abita Brewing Company in Abita Springs, Louisiana.

It's only brewed from January until March. At other times, I prefer Heniken or, if I'm at a bar, the heavier stuff on tap!

Texan

The Gunhand
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Abita is pretty good, but not as good as Lonestar

Gatorman

Reaction score
Bush04 said:
Abita is pretty good, but not as good as Lonestar

Bush, I agree with you on the vast majority of your political opinions but I definitely disagree with you on the Lonestar vs. Abita!