• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Favorite Beer

blackmetal

Reaction score
OFFTOPIC:sup fools?!Been a while since i last visited here...
ONTOPIC:Whell i always loved Stella Artois....love that beer!But Heiniken is also a good beer love that one to....btw. a question....in here in Croatia i have never ever seen a half liter heiniken!Is it the same elswhere?I mean is there actually a halt liter packing of heinken.

{G.I.Joe}BodyMassage

Reaction score
It's gotta be a heffenweisen (sp?) or Amber Bock. Now if we're talking most freqently drank beer / malt liquor it's gotta be King Cobra. Tastes great for $1.63, but leaves you with a thrashing hangover. Small price to pay in college.

marquis

Reaction score
If you go to a baker's you will find some lovely bread, crusty, seeded,wholegrain, multigrain,ciabatta, all sorts of really good stuff. And prepacked sliced white.
The beer equivalent of sliced white (mass produced factory pap) is the "lagers" like Budweiser, Corona, Heineken, Stella, all of which are bland to the point of tasteless but predictable and consistent.
IN both the US and UK you can also get good beer. There are well over 1000 craft breweries in the US producing interesting and tasty stuff.These guys brew beer because they are passionate about it and the result shows this. In the UK good beer is easy to find-look for a handpump in a pub where the beer is kept well.If buying bottles look for the words "bottle conditioned" on the label.

marquis

Reaction score
Red Stripe and Heineken , together with Stella ,Bud and Fosters, are factory mass produced brews cheaply made from cheap ingredients.Get a life guys and go for the good stuff.Life's too short for drinking crap even though the massive advertising makes you feel clever drinking it.There are literally thousands of good beers about if you take the trouble to look out for them.

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Saku-on-Ice

I hate Heineken, it's like piss-water.

cybersteve

Reaction score
My nephew, who has his own brewery, has won a contract to start supplying Marks and Spencer!
His beer is being advertised on TV, but I prefer Stella or Bud!

marquis

Reaction score
Come on guys-get a life! Most of the beers mentioned here are depressing piss water pretending to be beer.
With a few honourable exceptions most well known beers are tasteless mass produced crap.

badbrad44

Reaction score
Fat Tire beer from Colorado.....! Great and much like Coors in the 70's and early 80's. Not available east of the Mississippi.

woodrow

Reaction score
NECROMANTIC BUMP.

I agree with marquis - it seems like most people here have never actually had beer. They've had beer flavored water, mostly.

Ipswich Oatmeal Stout wins all, followed closely by Stone Brewery's Arrogant Bastard. Dogfish Head 120-minute IPA takes third.

daveblack

Reaction score
Mostly I drink Budweiser since its reasonably affordable. If I were rich, I'd drink Michelob a lot more often. I also like a Heiniken every now and then since its really good.

marquis

Reaction score
Mostly I drink Budweiser since its reasonably affordable. If I were rich, I'd drink Michelob a lot more often. I also like a Heiniken every now and then since its really good.

Dear Lord! Budweiser is a near beer-it is brewed from a form of barley normally regarded as cattle feed (6 row) and has to put in 40% rice , which has no flavour, to dilute it.It's for people who don't like beer but like to piss a lot.Love this quotation from a beer website;
Anheuser Busch should give it up and quit making (I can't say brewing) these awful drinks (I cannot call them beers). They disgrace all Americans and are the laughing stock of the beer-drinking world. Having said that, I cannot for the life of me understand why so many young Brits were drinking this Anheuser Busch swill when I last visited London and many of its wonderful pubs. Just goes to show that the whole world loves to accept the worst that my country has to offer!! Who is to blame?