• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

First naked celeb you remember seeing

nadsajem43234

Reaction score
Angelina Jolie in Taking Lives. I'd always thought she was hot but seeing her sex scene in that movie took it to another level. I didn't think they were actually gonna show her titties until he removed her robe and BAM, bare titties. It was so gratuitous, too. There was like a 3 second shot of just her bare breasts and nipples. She was so hot and badass in Tomb Raider and in this movie so the contrast of seeing her breasts exposed was ultra hot. The sex scene was pretty good, too. He grabbed her titty and she was moaning and making hot faces. The only bad part was that she didn't get her nipples sucked (like Naomi Watts in like 3 movies) but you can't have everything lol. It's still arguably my favourite celebrity nude scene. She loves getting naked in movies so there's a ton of material from her but seeing her bare titties here was great.

Last edited:

LarryO

somewhat respected
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

Frankey88

Reaction score
I was born in East Germany and was 13 when the wall came down. There was a lot of nude or none nude stuff to look at all of a sudden. It might been Milla Jovoich in 'Return to the Blue Lagoon' or Nicole Kidman in ' Dead Calm '

tippy456

Noob
Reaction score
OK , so I'm showing my age. First celeb I remember is Bo Derek in "Tarzan". It was a big deal at the time.
The movie 10 was still showing in theaters six months after its release, so I was just able to see it as a newly 17-year old (and snuck a friend in). People were going nuts braiding their hair into cornrows and naming their babies Bo.

Old joke from those days: What goes 10, 9, 8, 7... Bo Derek's movie career.