• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

General Cleaning

Which part of Pamela David u most like?

• Boobs

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Butt

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Pussy

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Navel

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters

Steveman68

Reaction score
Cman said:
I don't usually go crazy over Reality TV, because for the most part its a scurge on the world. Having said that, I saw the premier of the new BB tonight and it was AWESOME!!!!!!!!

LOL, all the players are good, there is very little dead weight this time, so should be interesting. Almost all of guys are super smart players, so it will be fun to watch them destroy each other.

GO WILL!!!!!!!!!!! (he was offended that he wasn't nominated lmao)

Definitely a good episode tonight. I was glad that Jase didn't screw over Janie. But, he would've been an idiot to put himself on the block. As far as I'm concerned, I wouldn't mind seeing the Sov6 make it to the Final Four. Hopefully, Erika, Janelle, Diane, and Alison will break out the bikinis (or less) soon.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I am kind of on the side of the older contestants. I dont necessarily hate the BB6 people, but the memory is fresher, so I'm sick of seeing them lol. I looking more forward to the older contestants. Janelle annoys the fuck out of me.

I hope Will and Mike Boogie stay around for a while, because they should be entertaining

gregcrone

Reaction score
Cman said:
Janelle annoys the fuck out of me.

I hope Will and Mike Boogie stay around for a while, because they should be entertaining
I agreed completely with both statement. I'm glad Will and Boogie made it through this week because now they will be able to get into their game. My fear was that they were going to go up first and Will would have gotten the boot.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I split some old links that were broken, some comments and some crappy head shots.

Please only post sexy and/or revealing pics and video. Head shots aren't worth posting.

There is a lot of Melissa Theuriau posted already, so before you post, make sure its not here already.

Dillon

Reaction score
I was watching with my gf.She think Janelle is hot too.lol.Danielle got to go.Go be angry at the world on your time.Not on reality Tv.