• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

General Cleaning

Which part of Pamela David u most like?

• Boobs

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Butt

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Pussy

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Navel

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters

Vidman01

Reaction score
Olivia May - Cleaned

This clip is three scenes combined to one. Olivia is shaving her pubes but it itches like crazy! It's funny and Olivia has a GREAT ass!

http://rapidshare.com/files/185362672/Vidman_OliviaAlainaMay_18YearOldVirgin02a.avi

olivia2.jpg

Time 3:24
Size: 38.1 mb

skynyrd_fan

Reaction score

SintiyaBalog

Reaction score
275 Pound Woman Told To Use Zoo MRI

Kansas City woman Carolyn Ragan sadly discovered she had a tumor, not great news for anyone, but what happened next is quite unique.
Ragan isn’t exactly anything we’d call small: her 5 foot stature is complimented with 275 pounds around her waist, and that means that even the most modern tech may not cater for her.
Regan claims she was told by her local hospital to go the zoo to have a MRI because a regular MRI machine could not hold her weight. According to FoxNews: “he suggested the Kansas City Zoo,” Ragan said. “I thought, I know I’m big, but I’m not as big as an elephant. And my husband got mad.”
According to experts, her problem was two fold: she was too heavy for the table, and too wide to fit through the slot.
inquisitr.com/15380/275-pound-woman-told-to-use-zoo-mri wooow!!!

quit the twinkies and mcDonalds, and then maybe we'll see you getting an mri at a regular hospital...not the freakin city zoo!

KABOOM

I'm just here for the tits
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I feel saddened knowing that that pig lives in my city...fuck.

hagmag

Reaction score
thats not her in the bikini thats katrina darrell you asshole, do research before you post shit up here