• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

General Cleaning

Which part of Pamela David u most like?

• Boobs

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Butt

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Pussy

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Navel

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters

singhr

Reaction score
Holy crap! Ya she was only 19.
http://www.jasminegrey.com/ said:
IN LOVING MEMORY
Jasmine Grey 1984 - 2005

Jasmine passed away early Saturday morning Dec. 10, 2005 in an automobile accident. She will be greatly missed

skynyrd_fan

Reaction score
Brundle

Selma Blair - Cruel Intentions (1999) Feast of Love (2007) My Moms New Boyfriend (2008) Storytelling (2001) The Killing Gene (2007)
Cruel Intentions

avi
Oron
or
Rapid
or
EmbedUpload
Clip Stats:
size: 160mb
duration: 2:40
resolution: 1920-1030
pass: sky
Feast of Love

avi
Oron
or
Rapid
or
EmbedUpload
Clip Stats:
size: 11mb
duration: 0:18
resolution: 1440-812
My Moms New Boyfriend

avi
Oron
or
Rapid
or
EmbedUpload
Clip Stats:
size: 30mb
duration: 0:53
resolution: 1440-804
Storytelling

avi
Oron
or
Rapid
or
EmbedUpload
Clip Stats:
size: 144mb
duration: 8:44
resolution: 1280-720
The Killing Gene

avi
Oron
or
Rapid
or
EmbedUpload
Clip Stats:
size: 39mb
duration: 1:27
resolution: 960-540

Last edited:

Preferred User

Engorged Member
Reaction score
Conman said:
So after the beating, does she still look good or like a survivor of the Slapahoe tribe? :lol:

Here's the answer. She's now on Celebrity Fit Club 3...and it's not pretty. I'm not sure who's bigger now, her or Segal. I used to have plans for those lips, but now either she put that lipstick on with a paint roller, or she's had way too much collagen injected.

goldfinger

Reaction score
I appeared on a reality show in 2000! A dating show where 4 girls and 4 guys were sent to spain - the idea being would we end up getting it on with the partner the computer predicted. It was the first real hidden camera show pre-dating big brother by a couple of years. The whole thing was rigged!! We were'nt supposed to know who we were matched with until the last day except they kept telling me from day one as they wanted a match to get it on. Anything spontaneous that occured off camera had to be re-staged for filming. The producers would basically ask you to do things to make good TV. Never believe anything you see!!

drok

Reaction score
goldfinger said:
I appeared on a reality show in 2000! A dating show where 4 girls and 4 guys were sent to spain - the idea being would we end up getting it on with the partner the computer predicted. It was the first real hidden camera show pre-dating big brother by a couple of years. The whole thing was rigged!! We were'nt supposed to know who we were matched with until the last day except they kept telling me from day one as they wanted a match to get it on. Anything spontaneous that occured off camera had to be re-staged for filming. The producers would basically ask you to do things to make good TV. Never believe anything you see!!

The Villa!!! That show was awesomely horrible. Nice work.