• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Giulia Wylde

smokinghotNC

Reaction score
Giulia Wylde

Bio Link

Code:
https://www.thenude.com/Giula%20Wylde_50200.htm

Model Name: Giula Wylde
AKA: Giulia Wylde
Born: December 1997
Birthplace: United States of America
First Seen: 2020
Measurements: 34E-25-33
Body Type: Normal
Height: 170 cm, 5 ft 7 in
Piercings:
Hair Colour: Black
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Breasts: Large (Real)​

Giulia Wylde Arrival Pt 2 - Z!$hy

BONUS VIDEO

12/24/20

mp4
Size: 45577172 bytes (43.47 MiB), duration: 00:00:59, avg.bitrate: 6180 kb/s
Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 109 kb/s (eng)
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 6047 kb/s, 59.94 fps(r) (eng)

https://k2s.cc/file/c4a855128d7cf

https://filejoker.net/4foa6entehb6

Teenmushi

Respected Member
Respected Member
Reaction score
Giulia - Gorgeous. Natural. Busty.
Release Date : 01/01/21 (NEW!!!)

FT\/G!rl$

This natural beauty is blessed with a slim, toned figure and some of the most amazing big naturals you've ever seen! Never done any adult before, she is a bit shy at first, but with a very sexual nature that comes out on camera when she starts masturbating... We first meet her on a Christmas day, visiting a mall, and notice that underneath that white sweater, she's got some really large breasts! We want to see more, and once she reveals them, wow! Back home, she undresses for us, and we realize she's got a great butt as well. She does a sexy dance for us, stripping down to music and wow does she move well! A total pleasure to see her dance naked, then show off those breasts from every angle. Trying a Magic Wand toy for the very first time, it brings her to a strong orgasm, with really visible vaginal contractions! Notice how wet she gets when she fingers herself. Getting closeups of her very pretty privates, we see her clit and have her play with her long labia, stretching them pink! Introduced to the Big Ten Toy, its the biggest thing she's ever had, and as she fucks herself with it, notice how tight she is when her vagina wraps around the big toy! She has it in many different positions, including riding it, as deep as it can go... 8 inches for her! Back on location, she does a fashion shoot for us in white dress and heels, teasing upskirt and breasts, then doing a naked walk right on the street! She then does a heavy peeing session, getting herself wet, and masturbating with the Magic Wand toy again for another strong orgasm and very visible vaginal contractions. Wet enough, she manages to get four fingers inside her! Then, using a long eggplant she fucks herself hard, actually enjoying it! As the day comes to a close, she goes out running at a park at sunset, and we get to enjoy those big breasts bounce! Enjoy this beautiful, natural, and tattoo-free girl who is one amazing gift for FT\/ :)

MODEL COMMENTS :

I am a recent college graduate and I live with my adorable little kitty. She is a beautiful grey tabby cat who is my baby and my sidekick. She is about 6 months old now but I got her when she was only 4 or 5 weeks old. My first-ever pet, and I love her more than most human beings. She has spurts of energy where she will run around the house (the zoomies), but then crashes into adorable little naps at least 5 times a day. If she needs a comfy place to sit and I'm sitting down, she always chooses my lap over the chair. She purrs away for awhile and then passes out. Besides playing with my kitty I love watching movies, listening to good electronic music, and sketching in my free time. Right now I work as a webcam model and I love it. I adore being watched and also developing real connections with people while getting them off. It also led me to FT\/, which was such an awesome experience! I'm naturally very shy and a bit dorky but doing camming and FT\/ instilled a lot of confidence in me.

Videographer/Photographer's Comments :

She had been considering shooting softcore adult for a long time, but was too nervous to do it; when she was offered to potentially shoot for Penthouse, she contacted me for a 'warmup' as she had done her research on FT\/ and wanted try the site first. She sent these photos #1 #2 #3, which didnt reveal too much, but then #4, where I see that amazing figure. Also, once met in person, she really does have the Phoebe Cates look... She was rather shy/bashful, nervous to start working with a stranger, but I tried to make her comfy. The Christmas decorations had already started kicking in, so her winter clothes seemed just right, and that sweater doesnt hide those amazing big naturals. After teasing them, and initiating an 'angry housewife', we went home for her to strip down and do a very sexy dance to music. She's really good at dancing to the songs she likes, and its quite erotic to watch her. She had never used the Magic Wand before, and it brought her to orgasm rather quickly, with very strong and visible vaginal contractions. Notice how wet she gets from it, and when she fingers herself. After closeups of her nice long labia and prominent clit, I have her try the Big Ten Toy; she's never had anything that big and it shows. Her vagina locks on to the toy, and she has to work hard to get used to it. She then does a sexy ride on it... Clip 7 is some behind the scenes and extra footage from all parts of the shoot that you can also enjoy as a bonus.

Total Duration : 00:44:22
Total Size : 3,78 Gb
Resolution : 1920 x 1080
FileType : mp4

Video I - A Shy First Timer

Download :

https://k2s.cc/file/da17b22348f6c

https://filejoker.net/g6g1pl817fj6

Teenmushi

Respected Member
Respected Member
Reaction score
Giulia - Gorgeous. Natural. Busty.
Release Date : 01/01/21 (NEW!!!)

FT\/G!rl$

-

MODEL COMMENTS :

-

She didn't have much in the way of fashion, but we tried on this white 'borrowed' dress, which gave her nice upskirt views with 'borrowed' heels. Shy as before, we do get some nice teasers and even her full breasts can pop out the middle. Those seethrough bras are incredibly sexy on her. She ends up at a park, going bottomless, then fully naked on the street so we can enjoy some nude walking in heels. Of course, she's not used to heels, but said that she wants to 'practice' walking in them. Holding up a lot of pee, she's able to do a massive pee session and wet herself all over. Then she's naked again, using the magic wand toy for another strong orgasm, with some really visible vaginal contractions, and gets wet enough to get four fingers inside her. The Eggplant, like an artificial penis gets hard-penetrated, and she actually comes to enjoy it. Notice how her tight vagina wraps around it. What better to see those big breasts bounce again... without a bra. So going to a park at sunset and watching her do exercises with a loose top is always erotic. Lastly, clip 6 is also some extra footage that you might enjoy. From the nice natural orgasms, great tattoo-free figure and her very personably shy nature, I think we can be assured of bringing her back for more.

Total Duration : 00:28:37
Total Size : 2,44 Gb

Video II - Naughty Softcore

Download :

https://k2s.cc/file/3c8500d71be55

https://filejoker.net/8s5mwhn2nrsu

Teenmushi

Respected Member
Respected Member
Reaction score
Giulia 2 - Gorgeous. Natural. Busty.
Release Date : 02/04/21 (NEW!!!)

FT\/G!rl$

This gorgeous busty girl is back, so we can enjoy a lot more of her, and perhaps, in an even more intimate way! We watch her in the morning waking up, those breasts seem even bigger... Stretching in full nude on the bed we enjoy views of her figure from every angle, including her cute feet. Then she's taking a sensual shower, lathering her figure with soap, focusing on her firm butt and full breasts. Once dry with a towel, she lubes up her breasts and butt with a nice hard massage so we can imagine our hands on them... She moves to the bed again, masturbating with her favorite Magic Wand Toy, and we get two angles of her masturbation as she has a very strong orgasm with visible vaginal contractions. We loved her dancing last time, and she does another, this one with a cute set of bra & panties, stripping down to full nudes. Looking so hot with those big breasts bouncing, we had to get two different views of the dance! Playing with a hairbrush, she fucks herself with the handle, and notice how milky wet she gets when using it! The juices drip off the handle and onto her tummy, and down her thighs... Then she tries the Big Blue Vibrating Dildo, penetrating herself with the Big Blue Vibrating dildo. Its pushing her limits, and with the help of the Magic Wand, she ends up having another strong orgasm, and even squirting!! She surprises herself, as she's never squirted in her life! Notice how stretched out she gets when she gapes for us... On the next day, she's wearing a sexy dress and heels, teasing some more, getting herself aroused by playing with herself on location, then going home to get kinky. Using the Big Glass Ball toy, she manages to push the big head in, locking it in her vagina... warming herself up for the speculum. Spreading herself open, we can see right to the back of her vagina and her cervix! Notice her strong vaginal muscles as she tightens them and moves the speculum. Back out to a mall, she teases us in her cute girl next door clothes, then goes to a changeroom to get naked and record herself masturbating! Horny as she is, she returns home to use the Magic Wand for one last strong orgasm and visible vaginal contractions. Showing off a cute purple dress, we get even more teasers, and see her amazing assets exposed for our viewing pleasure. Enjoy this very erotic woman who has come to enjoy her shoots at FT\/, and very good at turning us all on :)

MODEL COMMENTS :

I love sex and camming but drawing and occasionally painting is how I express myself. I love to turn on the music and just let my mind flow, drawing whatever pops into my head first. Painting is like that too but much more visceral. I can dip a brush in paint, throw it onto a canvas, and create an image around that. I'm very shy about that stuff so I don't really show them to anyone.

When I'm not working or watching copious amounts of movies I like to go outside as well, usually in woodsy areas, and wander around. I guess you call that hiking. I'm naturally thin and curvy so I don't need exercise (that metabolism tho), but I do try to work out a few times a week to keep my tummy toned and my booty round. I don't play video games much but when I do it's usually simulation based or something really cutesy and calming like Stardew Valley.

My cam viewers describe me as charming, witty, and cute but on the inside I feel more like a snail. Slow and leaves behind slime. Watch me cumming and you'll know what I mean. I also enjoy post-modern literature on occasion. Right now I enjoy busy cities but I think my goal in life is to have a giant secluded cabin in the woods somewhere. And that's Giulia for ya.

I was very happy to have her back to shoot again, and she seemed very excited to work some more. Though no doubt she is a very sexual one and wanted 'more' than just masturbation videos. She came with more clothes than last time, things she bought for the shoot. But to start, I wanted to see her comfy in a bed, breasts out (and they're a little bigger than last time!). Waking up, stretching and enjoying those curves from every angle, then taking a sensual shower for us to enjoy. Of course, have to get some hard breast massage video, along with her nice butt. The dancing she did lsat time was amazing, so this time in one of her cute bra/panties combinations and from two different camera angles to get it all as she strips down. Mastubating on the bed, I also had two angles, one top view and the other to get the natural orgasm and contractions that come with it. This shoot also gets a bit kinky, starting with hairbrush handle play (which gets rather milky wet with her juices) and then pushing her limits again with the Big Blue Vibrator that barely fits her. In combo with the Magic Wand, she ends up squirting for the first time in her life, and you can see visibly how she is quite startled/surprised by it. Gaping as much as she can, she tries stretching herself some, even though she's incredibly tight down there.

Total Duration : 00:47:20
Total Size : 4,03 Gb

Video I - Exploring Giulia

Download :

https://k2s.cc/file/e0d8e1384578a

https://filejoker.net/hhdmpawke61d

Teenmushi

Respected Member
Respected Member
Reaction score
Giulia 2 - Gorgeous. Natural. Busty.
Release Date : 02/04/21 (NEW!!!)

FT\/G!rl$

-

MODEL COMMENTS :

-

So the cute dresses she came with show up here, in part two, and it turns into a teaser shoot, with upskirt and bra exposures, and her eventually rubbing herself and really getting into it all. Still though, you can see her innocent, shy nature with everything she does on camera. Back home, its about being kinky again, and as an experiment, wanted to see if she could push that Big Glass Ball Toy inside her. It took some work, but she did it, but it is really pushing her limits. It does warm her up for the speculum however, and notice how pretty and 'pink' she is down there, and you can see all the way to her cervix. Her strong vaginal muscles are on display here, as she tightens around the speculum, and you can see those muscles contract. Must feel great having someone like her... Later in the day, its back on location, in her more normal, everyday kind of clothes she wears. We get teasers at the mall, and her filming herself in a changeroom. It leads to more masturbation and real orgasms (with a second angle to get the strong vaginal contractions in clip 6) amongst all her clothes in the bedroom. Her last dress, a very form fitting purple one-piece, is a great teaser without panties, and she gives us more viewing pleasures with exposing herself on location. Yeah, her breasts are even bigger this time! She's amazing, and would be nice to see even for a third visit...

Total Duration : 00:26:34
Total Size : 2,26 Gb

Video II - Naturally Orgasmic

Download :

https://k2s.cc/file/439b3c3271b41

https://filejoker.net/oonxqy3fb6am