• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Hazel Paige

faceisset

Reaction score
AKA: Hazel Paige
ICGID: HP-00ZJR
Born: March 1995
Birthplace: United States of America United States of America
First Seen: 2021
Measurements: 34B-26-39 / 86-66-91
Body Type: Normal
Height: 149 cm, 4 ft 11 in
Piercings: Left nostril
Hair Colour: Brown
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Breasts: Medium (Real)

https://www.thenude.com/Hazel%20Paige_53049.htm

Hazel Paige - Petite Hottie Hazel Paige Makes You Cum For Her LIVE 08/16/2022

156 pic|3840*5760|281 mb

https://filejoker.net/16m21mnpf64y

Teenmushi

Respected Member
Respected Member
Reaction score
HAZEL - KINKY NAUGHTY ONE
Release Date : 08/23/22 (NEW!!!)

FT\/ M!lf$

Lovely bubbly brunette Hazel is pretty new to mainstream adult modeling although she's been doing some online content for a bit, and she introduces herself in the kitchen as she sits on the countertop in a very cute short blue dress...she talks a bit with the photographer about some of her experiences and interests and we quickly learn she's into kinky play! She pulls up her dress and shows off her very shapely butt, giving it a nice spank before taking off her clothes entirely to get totally nude. Climbing up onto the top of the counter she takes a pink suction cup toy and mounts it, riding the dildo deep and using the powerful vintage Vibraking toy for strong vibrations as well to bring herself to a nice orgasm! After putting in a remote controlled vibrating toy she goes on a bit of an adventure, playing in the car and in the park for some naughty fun...after getting back home from the hardware store she puts sticky tape on her nipples and around her wrists, neck, waist, and thighs...and then gets kinky with some spatula spanking until her cute butt is rosy-red! Grabbing a long handled dildo she starts out with some deep oral play, then she lays on the floor to spread and penetrate herself harder and harder, fucking herself to a strong moaning orgasm. She uses the vintage Vibraking next, laying back and enjoying the strong vibrations until she climaxes...with tape over her mouth to muffle her screams! We next see her on an outdoor chair in her pink and purple swimsuit, talking about some of her sexual escapades - specifically a group sex scenario she was in at home - which gets her turned on and she begins to finger her hole...before fucking herself with a long dildo. Another toy is next after she slips into the swimming pool, this time a thick brown suction cup toy on the edge of the pool which she sucks and licks, then she takes off her bikini bottoms to penetrate herself while splashing in the water. She finishes off the day with some refreshing time in the shower, and of course she takes the opportunity to play with the showerhead a bit! Hazel is a beautiful, slender, and super-sexual woman with a kinky streak a mile wide and she's letting us share some of that energy here today on FT\/ MILFs!

Model Comments
Hiya! I'm Hazel and I'm so happy to be here. I live in sunny Las Vegas and I love it there! I have one dog named Bella and I'm obsessed with her. When I'm not on walks with her I'm usually at the gym or watching reality tv shows! Especially the ones with the worse type of human beings,,, The rich housewives lol. Also any survival show like Alone. I love shopping and own way too many pairs of shoes. But I can't help myself. I feel shoes are the most important part of any outfit. Yes I keep them on in the bedroom. Butt naked of course. I'm a bit of a homebody and would rather cuddle up on the couch than go out on a Friday night! Something unexpected about me is that I love to sew and craft. I for sure have a closet full of half finished projects that I will definitely get to one day! I'm very excited to get to show off for you guys and I hope you like it!

Videographer/Photographer's Comments
Hi, Lia, Here! Time to get to know my new favorite freak, Hazel. She is a prime example of how you never judge a book by it's cover. As we get to know her it is very clear that this pretty face has a bit of a dark side to her when it comes to bedroom activities. She is open-minded when it comes to multiple partners in her life. She is submissive. Well-versed in all things BDSM. So after we finish the first set, we hit the hardware store for some supplies to fit her sexual lifestyle. : Like electrical tape, clamps, and bondage rope. Be sure to check out my cell phone bonus for that adventure. She even put a vibrator in that she controls via her phone while we are shopping. She is the type of model, even as new as she is, but still the type who will always give more. Above and beyond. Like fun bonuses after cumming many times. She is always hungry for more. If that makes sense. I love how she closes one eye when she orgasms, and her cum noises are so real and authentic. we finished up with her rinsing off after jumping in the pool. I said let me put my camera on a tripod while I clean and pack up. See fun extra bonus. Enjoy Hazel.

VIDEO - New To The Industry

Total Duration : 01:20:55
Resolution : 1920 x 1080
FileType : mp4
Total Size : 6.90 GB

Download :

https://k2s.cc/file/fc05a94f1bdf6
https://k2s.cc/file/30a54fcca9bd7

https://filejoker.net/uszxmqd1gy91
https://filejoker.net/p0i8g6w4d01e