• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Hottest Summer

Brianwp

Reaction score
I haven't checked the stats, but I'm thinkin this has been the hottest freakin summer ever! I live in south Georgia, which don't fuckin help. A few guys came to cut my grass last week and they didn't finish..because two of them passed out and went to the hospital with heat stroke! And I could make something funny out of that...but it's fuckin true!

Have any of you throughout the Nude Celeb world experienced the same? I build cabinets, and when I go to the shop, (which I try to avoid like the plague), I sweat so much I have to wring out my underwear. Yes, it's an ugly sight, but the truth isn't always pretty.

Yeah, the boys have been bathing in the ocean lately, so to speak. (That's pretty good, eh? You know, sweaty nuts, boys in the salty water, huh?) Anyway, it's been unbelieveably hot! Is this in your global warming area, you think? Give us your experiences, and views. At least this beer is cold....:headbang:

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Yeah, It's the hottest summer of past 70 years or so here also.

We get stabile 29-32 degrees here (84-90F) Hottest has been 36.6C (98F) and I live in one of the coolest places in the country, the sea is near. It's hard to run in this weather but I have to manage.

It was also the snowiest winter we've had in past 55 years. And that's the reason we have so many f'n mosquitos. Also thunderstorms every week, pisses me off.

Momesso

Reaction score
Not so here in SoCal. Probably the coolest summer i've ever experienced. Been able to sleep with the windows open getting it to below 70 which never happens this time of year saving huge money on the electric bill.

rich2rob

Reaction score
Its not very hot here in God's Country, in fact its quite cool.
I may have been ill on the day we had our summer, as it only lasts one day.

Some bright spark claims Scotland could get snow in September, typical winter 11 months of the year.

Brianwp

Reaction score
Not so here in SoCal. Probably the coolest summer i've ever experienced. Been able to sleep with the windows open getting it to below 70 which never happens this time of year saving huge money on the electric bill.

I hate you. :razz:

Brianwp

Reaction score
But yeah, I know about California. I love it there. I saw the weather on tv last week when everything was cooking, and it was 58 degrees (damn, I thought there was a little o degree key on this thing) in San Francisco. A few years ago I was in Monterey, and I asked why the motel didn't have air conditioners. Turns out they don't need them there. Douchebags. :bah:

Anyone who don't believe in global warming should come and live in Georgia for a summer, that would do it. A season in hell. I think instead of piping natural gas across the country, they should pipe the cold air from San Francisco across the country and let it out on the East Coast. Comon, Cally, you can spare it! You've already got Disneyland, and Hollywierd...give us a fuckin break, here!

friend26

Respected Member
Reaction score
the heat is tough, but when winter comes we complain about the cold touch, It is difficult to be satisfied, although this summer is very hot :breathefi

Lihen

Reaction score
I'm in Puerto Rico its been hot here for a few weeks, yesterday was 98 degrees, today it was 92, but they said it would like that all August, it should cool off next month, I hope.

jessicajoanne

LTJ's exp0sed Llama Goddess
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Spent another beautiful day here in So Cali... Mid 70's and I enjoyed swimming all day long... What is this heat you all are talking about???

KABOOM

I'm just here for the tits
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Spent another beautiful day here in So Cali... Mid 70's and I enjoyed swimming all day long... What is this heat you all are talking about???

Quiet you :flipthebi

Brianwp

Reaction score
the heat is tough, but when winter comes we complain about the cold touch, It is difficult to be satisfied, although this summer is very hot :breathefi

Nah, not in south Georgia. I never complain about the cold down here, cause there ain't any! I'm from New Jersey...now up there it gets cold! Down here, it feels like summer lasts 9 months, then winter, (which is even warmer than our fall), walking around in shirtsleeves on Christmas. Then after about two weeks of spring,it's back to fuckin summer!

It gets so hot down here I can't even think right. I can't complete a sentence in my own tiny brain. I walk around thinking.."you know, I think I should really...shit it's hot!"

It really bites it.

scoundrel

Reaction score
The English weather has been hot and extremely dry. My crops have all withered and died except for the potatoes and even they are stunted. There was virtually no rain at all in London between late May and the end of July. The heatwave has broken now however and the traditional UK holiday month of August is soaking wet, as usual.

jessicajoanne

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Quiet you :flipthebi

make me!! haha

I understand about the heat.. Lived in NY and the weather was honestly one of the reasons I moved... It was crazy... 100's in the summer and down to the 20's in the winter...

KABOOM

I'm just here for the tits
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
make me!! haha

I understand about the heat.. Lived in NY and the weather was honestly one of the reasons I moved... It was crazy... 100's in the summer and down to the 20's in the winter...

Don't tempt me to come out to that glorious weather, lol. It seems like wherever I end up living at has ridiculously hot and humid summers, freeze-my-balls-off winters, and no good in-between. Such is life in the midwest.

jessicajoanne

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
niener niener niener

It's always summer here... I just wanted to brag a bit... my view on my jog this morning...

001.jpg

What's going on in the rest of the world?

Last edited:

choppes

Mr. Admin guy
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I build cabinets, and when I go to the shop, (which I try to avoid like the plague), I sweat so much I have to wring out my underwear. Yes, it's an ugly sight, but the truth isn't always pretty.

You build cabinets huh? Strangly enough, I work for a furniture maker. I avoid the mill as well since its hot and sticky. With all the floating sawdust, it doesn't take more than 5 minutes to be covered in it. I usually go out to the mill, loudly complain about the heat, then announce to everyone around that I need to head back indoors and crank up the air conditioning.

I wonder why they all hate me out there?