• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Its official ... INTERNEXT RULES!!

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I'm home. Thank fucking god.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
It was a great trip in a cool city, but I'm tired and everyone likes to go home :canada:

stu2906

Reaction score
So you came all the way to Europe and didn't hit the UK!!

Well maybe next time i'll be able to buy you a beer or ten and show you how us Brits do it..

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Its a loooonnngg trip over, so it will probably be at least a year until I go again.

I plan on doing Paris and London next time though. I'm going to stick mostly to the bigger cities because small towns are boring shit holes :lol: (like Brno, CZ)

stu2906

Reaction score
Cman said:
Its a loooonnngg trip over, so it will probably be at least a year until I go again.

I plan on doing Paris and London next time though. I'm going to stick mostly to the bigger cities because small towns are boring shit holes :lol: (like Brno, CZ)

Seems a really good place to me...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brno

Did you go to Prague? Ihear it rocks. Ladies are great and beer is cheap...what a combination, or is it the other way around?

And if you ever are in the UK you know where i am. Always up for a beer with any of the exp0sed faithful (except Expo and Mox as i think they might be students sponging off my taxes still (joke always ready lads)!!)

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Yeah, I went to Prague too. The Czech Rep is a pretty big pile of shit in general. Whoever told me it was great and/or beautiful was smoking some serious crack.

The people were great (especially the ladies) and its almost worth going just for them haha, but the physical country itself was nothing to write home about.

FYI, strip clubs in Prague are called Cabarets. Lets just say the emphasis is less on the stage dancing and more on the paid services LOL :pimp: I went to one, the bar was downstairs and they had bedrooms on the second floor.

I will assure you that I did not pay for sex on my trip, but that is not to say I didn't have any for free :mrgreen:

The Chief

Reaction score
I once heard the American community in Prague was oddly large, did you notice that at all? Maybe it was a fad that's come and gone.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I didn't notice, but I didn't take a census either lol

No pics in strip clubs unfortunately. Everyone knows that :razz:

qazx

Reaction score
Cman said:
I didn't notice, but I didn't take a census either lol

No pics in strip clubs unfortunately. Everyone knows that :razz:

BUT u r DA' CMAN ... u were supposed to get 'em for us ... anyways ... u either post some kind of pics .. :pimp:

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Last edited:

qazx

Reaction score
Amsterdam

Nice ... i have been to Amsterdam .. gr8 place ... BTW u lied about no pics in the strip club ... i saw a few of them in there :eek:

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
qazx said:
Nice ... i have been to Amsterdam .. gr8 place ... BTW u lied about no pics in the strip club ... i saw a few of them in there :eek:
not strip clubs. those were just the VIP parties :pimp:

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
European Travel Advice

Ok, I need some help. I'm going to Europe in the summer and the main thing I need is hotel advice (where is good to stay). I want to save money, but I also want it to be in a safe place and clean. No hostels.

Finding a nice hotel isn't as hard as knowing what part of the city is best. So, I need hotel recommendations for the following cities:

London
Paris
Frankfurt
Prague
Plzen (CZ)
Amsterdam

Anyone who knows those cities well, or has at least stayed there before, your advice would be greatly appreciated.

I would also like any other tips you can give me, as far as what to see and such, but hotels are the main thing.

mindido

Respected Member
Reaction score
Cman,

Aren't there a lot of websites out there which are designed for just what your asking? I see one advertised around here a lot. I think its called hotels.com (or something like that).

The only other advice I hear is to make sure you don't act like an American and don't wear one of those fanny packs (for some reason thats a sure tip-off that you are an American). Don't ask me why as I don't know why.

Texan

The Gunhand
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
mindido said:
The only other advice I hear is to make sure you don't act like an American and don't wear one of those fanny packs (for some reason thats a sure tip-off that you are an American). Don't ask me why as I don't know why.

That should be easy;)

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
mindido said:
Cman,

Aren't there a lot of websites out there which are designed for just what your asking? I see one advertised around here a lot. I think its called hotels.com (or something like that).

First, I realize there are websites out there, but they usually don't help much. I thought some of the European members might have personal experiences to share.

Second, I should ban you just for calling me American and insinuating that I would act badly. :twisted:

The Chief

Reaction score
I thought you hated the CZ Rep lol (except the ladies, of course)