• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Jenna Starr

LiCeK

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
ETHNICITY

Caucasian

NATIONALITY

American

HAIR COLOR

Blond

HEIGHT

5 feet, 7 inches (170 cm)

WEIGHT

No data

MEASUREMENTS

34DD-??-??

Jenna Starr - Busty Babes Jenna Starr Oils Up And Masturbates 01/28/22

Format: MP4
Res: 1920x1080
Dur: 00:57:06
Size: 4.1 gb

Last edited:

Teenmushi

Respected Member
Respected Member
Reaction score
JENNA - CURVES ALMIGHTY!
Release Date : 02/22/22 (NEW!!!)

FT\/ M!lf$

Stunning curvy blonde Jenna comes around the corner and introduces herself with a sexy dance, sliding her red dress up over that big juicy booty to show she's got no panties on underneath! After her dance we see her on the couch with her thighs spread open, sliding her hands over her privates and up to give those enhanced DDD's a nice hard breast massage. Keeping her legs open she penetrates herself with her fingertips, then reaches for the mighty Vibraking vintage toy for pure vibration pleasure...enjoying multiple orgasms from it, and we note her milky juices flowing! Heading outdoors we see her in a colorful swimsuit, massaging and playing with her big boobs some more. Once her breasts are out of her top she reaches for a long blue flexible toy, licking and sucking it before laying back in a patio chair to fuck herself deep - and again we note those milky juices. The white magic wand toy is next, buzzing against her sensitive creamy clitoris for even more orgasmic pleasure before she heads back inside, chatting about some of her sexual experiences before rubbing cream onto her skin and enjoying another nice breast massage. She tittyfucks a long dildo and sucks it, then lays back on the couch for more deep penetration play as we hear the wet sounds from within. She's a gorgeous blonde with curves in ALL the right places and as we see today on FT\/ MILFs, Jenna certainly knows how to work them! ;)

Model Comments
Ht I'm Jenna, Im a curvy girl who loves to have a good time. I like to go out clubbing as well as stay in and watch reality tv. I spend a lot of time with family and my dogs. I love to cook. I make a mean bbq. My favorite color is pink. My whole house has pink accents everywhere. I'm a silly goofy girls. I prank everyone. If I wasn't modeling I would most likely be in the fashion industry or maybe something with makeup. I live to get dressed up. Not sure what else to say besides I hope you llike my update. Muah Jenna

Videographer/Photographer's Comments
Hi, Lia here! Are you the type of guy that likes curves in all the right places? Do you know big boobs, big butts, and thick hips? Jenna is your girl! She has such an angelic face. Very photogenic, She's the type of girl that goes with the flow. Speaking of flow, we caught her on one of her creamiest days ever. She creamed all over the place, which I love. We start the day in a pretty red dress dancing, and then she gets down to business. When you have boobs as massive as hers, it's hard not to spend the whole day focusing on them. Why fight it? That's what I did exactly. She slips on her one-piece bathing suit. She looks like she's straight out of a magazine from the early 2000s. She's a straight shooter and gets right to the point, and is not apologetic in a good way. Enjoy no filter, Jenna

VIDEO - All The Right Places

Total Duration : 01:01:16
Resolution : 1920 x 1080
FileType : mp4
Total Size : 5.22 GB

Download :

https://k2s.cc/file/6f15bef3d1508
https://k2s.cc/file/d9daf8e34e06e

https://filejoker.net/a0dxx7zy9yyh
https://filejoker.net/xa2hz511idqy

LiCeK

Staff member