• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Jessica Alba Nude (aka Facts of Life Hotties)

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
That could be anyone especially from the side view there aren't many facial details that you can see due to the poor quality and the big red square! I'm gonna scream fake until more arrives to prove me wrong!

steveo105

Reaction score
" Actress Vivica A. Fox has a sex tape that has been circulated around recently. An inebriated Fox is seen on her knees, performing oral sex to an Atlanta man, who was secretly taping her on his cell phone.

The man then e-mailed the sex tape to his friends, who then e-mailed it to Fox.

Fox then e-mailed it to a friend of hers in the Atlanta Police Department. It is unknown if Fox is filing a complaint against the man or asked the police department to handle the situation in a private manner.

The tape was confirmed by Atlanta hip-hop station V-103’s Porsche Foxx, a popular DJ in the city."

so hopefully true dude

Fluoresce

Reaction score
These are supposed to be from the same shoot. However, you can't see a face in the last four pictures, which look different. Apparently, the pictures were taken by an ex-boyfriend about five years ago, who released them recently. You decide . . .

By the way . . . Are these pics too "hard" for the forum? If so, my apologies. Please delete.

KABOOM

I'm just here for the tits
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
NO TALK OF THIS IN THE PICTURE THREAD, DISCUSS HERE UNTIL IT'S SORTED OUT.

The thing is, there never was a true claim for a vid, and the woman in that vid doesn't look as much like Kristin than the person in the pics.

Fluoresce

Reaction score
. . . and the woman in that vid doesn't look as much like Kristin than the person in the pics.

I agree. And exactly how does the video prove that the alleged pictures are of the girl in the video and not of Kristen Davis?

phase

Reaction score
I've read, should have keep links, that the pictures are real and the vid is not. The pictures are suppose to have been took by an old boyfriend and Kristin isn't too thrilled about them being on the net.

Kaneinite

Respected Member
Reaction score
Britney Spears Sex Tape?

So there has been a sex tape released on the internet "supposedly" of Britney with two girls and one guy and was filmed while Britney was bald. I guess that might be the reason it hasn't really been circulated...but I'm curious!

Anyone found it? Know where to find it? Stuff like that is usually mentioned or posted on here in record time! So...

Here's some info..

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/article672589.ece

If it were really on the net I'm sure it would be on here by now...