• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Jessica Alba Nude (aka Facts of Life Hotties)

JMan

Reaction score
im sure its true that shes going to go nude, its been in the papers aswell as online. sadly i doubt the paparazi are goin 2 be allowed in, if anyone gets photos it would have to be a cunning camera phone job, fingers crossed that someone does it & releases the photos.

crabmaster

Reaction score
That ain't Vivica Fox. Looks a little like her though. Shit, she's married isn't she? Why would she be blowin' some, low-rent, unknown dude who couldn't afford a better video camera? lol

rich2rob

Reaction score
Nude on stage one day, nude in the magazines the next. What took her so long?

I noticed the article said Jill Halfpenny will also be nude, pics should be worth seeing.

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Gemma Atkinson Age: 24 - YES!
Jill Halfpenny Age: 33 - YES!
June Brown Age: 82 >
Sara Crowe Age: 43 >
Anita Dobson Age: 60 > ---- AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Jill Baker Age: 57 >
Jerry Hall Age: 52 >

carpetlove

Reaction score
She won't get NUDE though, she'll be covered up all the way through.
Lets just hope she falls over into the spread eagle position by 'accident'

choppes

Mr. Admin guy
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
If you mean Nicole "Hoopz" Alexander, the reality TV personality, there is no confirmation I can find as of yet. It was at first reported it would be listed for purchase on an unnamed site on July 15th. However, since legal action has since been threatened, it may or may not be released.

jamieb08

Reaction score
can't wait my favourite girl going nude and there is jill halfpenny who is gonna be great too

fidel1980

Reaction score
Morena Baccarin

Brazilian hottie, Morena Baccarin, best known for the tv show Firefly and its movie, Serenity is doing her first nude scene. She can be seen in the movie "Death in Love" with Josh Lucas. According to reports she shows breasts, ass, and bush. The film is in limited release in New York and L.A.

0:04) Morena Baccarin is on top of Josh Lucas. We see her breasts and then a shot of her unclothed body wrapped around his. He gets up and she sits up against the wall giving us a better view of her breasts even through a grating. She walks around the room with Lucas giving us a brief shot of her buns and then her breasts again as she kneels and talks with him. She stands up showing us brief bush. She sits in front of him with her breasts exposed as he takes off his pants. More buns and brief bush as she gets up to put on her panties and jeans. Still showing breasts until she finally gets a shirt on. Scene is about three-and-a-half minutes long.

(0:08) A close-up of Morena Baccarin in bed making love with Lucas. More breasts as he remembers her while masturbating.

Credit to Mr. Skin and Upcoming Nude Scenes.

s6boysam

Reaction score
Yeah it is showing in the west end atm, I have not seen any pics of anybody, not even Gemma, (who plays a character who never even gets naked anyway) so it is either very careful with allowing people with recording equipment in or they do just not get naked.

rich2rob

Reaction score
I have to agree with s6boysam, I don't think they are showing anything as the papers would be full with them especially the Sport, which wouldn't miss out on the chance to print them.