• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Katie Holmes + Tom Cruise = Dead Career

C

cmfriend

I just watched an older movie which Katie Holmes happend to be in. I forgot that Katie was really sexy. Then she met Tom cruise and katie and career and sex appeal fell off the face of the earth. I have no idea what Katie sees in that douche bag Tom Cruise. she had a nice career going probably all the money she needed and her own fame. Katie is with Tom Cruise and now Katie seems to be as relevant in hollywood as i am. When i think about Katie Holmes now after seeing what she has become since she met Cruise, is "old dull house wife". Maybe thats what she wanted, but it's to bad cause Katie used to be hot and sexy.
p.s.
Katie used to have a great rack too, for any of you that might think that is important.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Yes, I think this became fairly obvious a few years ago. I never thought Katie was that hot, but she isn't ugly.

I think Charlie Sheen might have taken over from Tom for the title of craziest person.

Momesso

Reaction score
I never cared about Katie Holmes and as for Tom Cruise, I think i've only seen one movie of his in my lifetime, Magnolia and it was one of the worst movies i'd ever seen. I'd never been so bored watching a movie like that in my life. I wish I could get that 2 1/2 hours of my life back ugh.

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Don't know about that - Cruise still makes good movies. Katie however - she never had a career. Her career highlight is flashing her gorgeous boobs in The Gift.

C

cmfriend

Don't know about that - Cruise still makes good movies. Katie however - she never had a career. Her career highlight is flashing her gorgeous boobs in The Gift.

Thats kinda wat i was getting at. Katie Cruise will never show her great boobs again. Katie Holmes could have been on a nice long career of boobage. But we will never know now since she has join the cruise cult.

Nodrot

Reaction score
Tom Cruise has a history of marrying "B" actresses (Mimi Rogers, Nicole Kidman, Katie Holmes) as he doesn't want to be second fiddle to anyone. Somehow he screwed up when Nicole Kidman became more popular than him.

Probably no truth to the many rumours on the net about Tom being gay... but who knows.