• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Kendra Cole

LiCeK

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
AKA: Kendra Cole
ICGID: KC-00572
Born [dd-mm-yyyy]: 20-01-1995
Birthplace: United States of America United States of America
First Seen: 2014
Measurements:
Body Type:
Height: 170 cm, 5 ft 7 in
Piercings: Navel
Hair Colour: Brown
Ethnicity:
Breasts: Medium (Real)

Kendra Cole - Kendra Cole Loves Squirting 03/28/19

91 pics - 220 mb

Dead Link Removed
Dead Link Removed

Last edited by a moderator:

LiCeK

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Kendra Cole - Kendra Cole Loves Squirting 03/28/19

Format: MP4
Res: 1920x1080
Dur: 00:59:00
Size: 4.2 gb

Dead Link Removed
Dead Link Removed

Last edited by a moderator:

Teenmushi

Respected Member
Respected Member
Reaction score
KENDRA - SLENDER SENSUAL FUN
Release Date : 05/31/22 (NEW!!!)

FT\/ M!lf$

Kendra, a lovely and slender redhead, introduces herself while relaxing on the tile floor barefoot and topless wearing only her bell bottom bluejeans...and after chatting with the photographer for a moment we see that lean lithe body in action as she dances seductively to her music! Next we see her lounging on the couch - still wearing just her bluejeans - slipping a hand inside her pants and then taking them off entirely to get completely nude...and gently caressing her pretty privates with her fingertips. Kicking her legs up in the air she grabs a large vibrating dildo, sucking on it at first and then penetrating herself deep, enjoying a nice strong orgasm! After changing into lacy pink thong panties and bra with a top, she admires her reflection in the mirror and then strips down, kissing her lips in the mirror and then sticking a suction-cup toy to the surface to suck it deep, gagging on the long toy for a wet blowjob. Laying on the floor still staring at her reflection she lifts a leg and rubs her clitoris with her fingers, then fucks herself with her big pink toy until she climaxes again. Next up is the powerful vintage Vibraking toy, which she holds against her clit as we note her milky juices flowing. The toy brings her to another strong orgasm with her toes curling up; she clearly loves that powerful vintage toy! Heading outdoors afterwards we watch as she slips off her petite bikini top, massaging and playing with her pert and perky breasts and rubbing lotion into her skin. Spreading her legs wide open we're brought right up close to her privates as she rubs herself with her fingers, then slides a pink glass dildo inside for more penetration pleasure. A magic wand vibrator is the key to another strong orgasm, this time with squirting, to finish off a very fun day at FT\/ for this beautiful redhead Kendra!

Model Comments
Hi I'm Kendra! I'm from the Midwest, I love animals, hiking, really anything outdoors! I love photography and as you know, I love being in front of the camera as well! I am the most comfortable with my clothes off, and I sure love taking nudes in the desert any chance I can get! I would love the chance to swim with the grey nurse sharks in Australia, and the earliest place I can remember wanting to go was Machu Picchu. I have tons of tattoos and would love to travel and learn the history of tattoos around the world. I paint in my free time, though not so much lately! I love museums and art, history in general! The world is a beautiful place and I just want to explore it! Where can you imagine me traveling? The Maldives?? Egypt?? Maybe Bora Bora?? I can picture it, now to make it happen!

Videographer/Photographer's Comments
It's Lia, I got a unique and freaky MILF here who is excited to play with us. Kendra really enjoyed checking herself out in the mirror and we love girls who love themselves! She is full of confidence and is here to take us to Kendra's world. She also loves to get sloppy with her blow jobs, she doesn't hold back, and we love that! My hiccups threatened to destroy me throughout the shoot, but I held them back just long enough to get the best bits of Kendra. Best bits include the dirty talking she does for you outside. The neighbors might have heard it all, but that's nothing new and completely worth it because Kendra is just so sensual and sweet when she talks into the camera. It was a lot of fun to shoot this sexy redhead because she was so genuine with her presence. Everything you see on camera; is the exact same Kendra you're going to get off camera. So, enjoy Kendra as she takes us on a journey into her mind and her kinks!

VIDEO - Flexible & Flirty One

Total Duration : 01:21:23
Resolution : 1920 x 1080
FileType : mp4
Total Size : 6.94 GB

Download :

https://k2s.cc/file/7da241efc6852
https://k2s.cc/file/ad7aa36f48794

https://filejoker.net/poln37dnzwni
https://filejoker.net/21o5w26ru2fk