• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Lais Ribeiro

blueoystercult

Socially Isolated Since God Was A Boy
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Lais Ribeiro – Bambsaswim Born in Brazil

Not quite complete. the new Bambsaswim "Born in Brazil" catalogue, which I believe was shot by Cameron Hammond, is very extensive.
These are all the shots I beleve have been released to date and are the largest and best I've seen. No doubt more will emerge over time. There were probably hundreds of shots ftaken of each sequence. These were simply the ones chosen for use.
Lais Ribeiro is one of only two models in the current pantheon the sight of whom actually stops me thinking. I find her mesmeric. Such a shame she smokes. But then, nobody's perfect. Not even me.
I've deliberately made these thumbs small for the sake of the page. You can get them all in one handy zipfile from the host gallery.

It was nice of them to allow me to feature in one of the sequences. I guess they couldn't find anyone who could handle a drinks tray with equal flair and panache...

Last edited: