• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Misc Group Models - cleaned

xxxspb

Banned User
Reaction score
DAY DREAMING 1 BY IVY_HAMILTON 27 AUG 2018
HD MP4 [<313MB] 1920x1080 7m20s
Ivy's got her shine on today, glistening up to her bedside jar of coconut oil to add that bit of extra to her self-care agenda today. It's always nice to take some time to do a little something special, just for yourself. This is the kind of afternoon that on-the-job daydreams are made from.

DOMINIQUE M UP CLOSE 1 BY DOMINIQUE_M 28 AUG 2018
HD MP4 [<304MB] 1920x1080 7m14s
Dominque is self-love in slow motion, careful attention to all the hard and soft little bits of her, checking in with methodical totality until she’s absolutely sure that all is in readiness. Then, and only then does she speed up and plunge deep, rocking herself back and forth on her generous fingers, stroking and pulling herself to unsustainable heights of tension.

xxxspb

Banned User
Reaction score
GOOD PRACTICE 2 BY CHARLIE_T 29 AUG 2018
HD MP4 [<347MB] 1920x1080 8m14s
Charlie demonstrates impressive compliance with OH&S standards for wanks here – it’s important to switch hands occasionally, so as not to get RSI. One hand helping the other is also considered good practice, and when in doubt, electric assistance is absolutely okay. It’s important to maintain those healthy hands and wrists, to ensure many more dreamy wank sessions in the future.Charlie demonstrates impressive compliance with OH&S standards for wanks here – it’s important to switch hands occasionally, so as not to get RSI. One hand helping the other is also considered good practice, and when in doubt, electric assistance is absolutely okay. It’s important to maintain those healthy hands and wrists, to ensure many more dreamy wank sessions in the future.

BOBBI J VIDEO DIARY 10 BY BOBBI_J 29 AUG 2018
HD MP4 [<308MB] 1920x1080 8m6s
Bobbi is quickly becoming my primary crush, that girl who’s just so cool you want to study her, pay attention to her, learn everything about her. Casually smoking while she takes a piss, her cheeky vulnerability, the incredible thrill of being taken into her confidence on so many levels. The way she loves herself makes me love her. That wink. Entrancement.

VENT DE BAS 2 BY PIPER_A 31 AUG 2018
HD MP4 [<308MB] 1920x1080 7m40s
Piper’s movements are all things water, sunlight dappled on swiftly moving rivers, the echoing dance of rockpools in response to earthquakes, trembling and shivering their way up from depths. Her orgasm comes upon her inevitably like a storm, the pressure dropping, the winds rising, building and quieting and building again, almost torturous in its abundance of feeling.

CeleBfans

Reaction score
Femme fatale.rar

File Size: 1570 Mb

Set - 283 pics

Res. - 3080 x 5472 x 24b ,JPEG

Today T@tjana experiences as a femme fatale. This woman has put on an extraordinarily
sexy suit and shows you her extreme contortion.

xxxspb

Banned User
Reaction score
MONA_M’S VIDEO DIARY 5 BY MONA_M21 JAN 2023
HD MP4 404MB 1920x1080 11m`05s
Mona’s reclined butterfly is looking very familiar to me - I didn’t realise it was a yoga pose, but it is definitely a popular masturbation pose. This diary has me wondering about it - could we make a whole yoga sequence based on IFM maz poses? Maybe Mona could help us design it...

LiCeK

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Valery Ponce - Orgasm On The Lake 01/22/23

Format: MP4
Res: 3840x2160
Dur: 00:05:10
Size: 811 mb

Format: MP4
Res: 1920x1080
Dur: 00:05:10
Size: 246 mb

xxxspb

Banned User
Reaction score
JOI BY BAILEY_G22 JAN 2023
HD MP4 629MB 1920x1080 16m`05s
“I want you to take a nice beautiful deep breath in and just roll your shoulders back. Perhaps placing your hands on your body and just gently and lightly caressing yourself. Mm. Still breathing nice and long and deep, caress yourself slower. I want you to feel every part of your body that you're touching. I don't want to see any of your skin just yet. I want you to stay fully clothed. … I want you to imagine that I'm breathing in your ear…”

xxxspb

Banned User
Reaction score
BY THE QUILL 2 BY SADI 01 SEP 2018
HD MP4 [<230MB] 1920x1080 5m42s
Sadi really takes her time with herself, giving so much space to the lifting of her hips, the hardness of her nipples, the pulse of her blood rising and rising throughout her whole body. The way her whole body tightens in this exquisite, almost tortured way as she approaches her orgasm is so hot, I want to replay it over and over, just to hover in the perfection of her “so close”. The intensity of her “almost there”.

TAKE IT ALL 1 BY MONTE_LUXE 02 SEP 2018
HD MP4 [<385MB] 1920x1080 9m2s
Alright everyone, hold on to your seats – Monte Luxe is the excitement you’ve been waiting for, the reigning champion, known to our editors as the Queen of Anal – and for good reason. For those of you who can’t take it, don’t worry. You’re still safe here at part 1. Monte Luxe takes it all, but not without a verygood warm-up first.

DAY DREAMING 2 BY IVY_HAMILTON 03 SEP 2018
HD MP4 [<242MB] 1920x1080 6m2s
I love Ivy’s mmn’s. It’s the kind of happy sound that just instantly lights my brain up with relaxing feelings, perks my interest, and makes me want to have whatever Ivy’s having. At the beginning, they’re sweet and light, like someone having a nice dessert. And as Ivy goes deeper, her moans do too, drawing out in length and timbre, easing and urging her into the slow melt of her climax.

xxxspb

Banned User
Reaction score
CARAMELISE 2 BY PAGE_C 07 SEP 2018
HD MP4 [<407MB] 1920x1080 9m19s
Page is all smolder and burn, her tiny motions creating inversely huge waves of feeling. It’s not something I can put my finger on exactly – but the way her moans feel in my own body, as they move through my headphones… the way her legs fold… her silence, heavy with sensation. Her arousal is so deep and real. I feel every second of her. Her orgasm brings tears to my eyes.

LILLY_P UP CLOSE 2 BY LILLY_P 05 SEP 2018
HD MP4 [<263MB] 1920x1080 5m39s
Lilly’s sweet alone time continues, as she rolls over and takes care of herself in her gentle, needing way. I love the play of light on her slender back and waist, and the expression on her face – so much wanting, a soft impatience, alternately present and totally lost in her feelings. Her orgasm like a little wave, running, shuddering, over the length of her perfect body.

ANGELIKA_R'S VIDEO DIARY 3 BY ANGELIKA_R 06 SEP 2018
HD MP4 [<432MB] 1920x1080 11m15s
I love Angelika’s candour, I love her exhibitionism. It’s so good to see her in the forums, making it clear what she wants, and speaking on video. She wants to be watched, and there’s no secret about it. So enjoy this video extra, knowing that you’re doing Angelika a service. Watch her, enjoy her, give her what she wants. And then come tell her on the forum, so she knows you’re watching.

xxxspb

Banned User
Reaction score
EXPLORATRICE BY KATE_B 08 SEP 2018
HD MP4 [<424MB] 1920x1080 8m9s
Kate’s playtime has the quality of exploration, something incidental which just comes upon you when you’re not looking for it, an opportunity, rather than a goal. It’s such a good feeling, just to be curious about something and to follow your interest without any expectations. Especially when your interest leads to the kinds of places Kate ends up, overpowered by arousal, immersed in pure pleasure.

MIRROR TOUCH 1 BY SHISHI 09 SEP 2018
HD MP4 [<363MB] 1920x1080 9m1s
Kate’s playtime has the quality of exploration, something incidental which just comes upon you when you’re not looking for it, an opportunity, rather than a goal. It’s such a good feeling, just to be curious about something and to follow your interest without any expectations. Especially when your interest leads to the kinds of places Kate ends up, overpowered by arousal, immersed in pure pleasure.

VALENTINES 1 BY LIZZIE_G 10 SEP 2018
HD MP4 [<319MB] 1920x1080 6m47s
This is just what we need around here – sensuous Lizzie, giving herself a striptease, flirting with her own shadow. Sometimes a date night has to be elaborate, with wine and dinner, but sometimes it’s best to keep it casual. A little sexy dancing, and straight to bed. Every day is Valentine’s, indeed.

xxxspb

Banned User
Reaction score
DOMINIQUE M UP CLOSE 2 BY DOMINIQUE_M 11 SEP 2018
HD MP4 [<356MB] 1920x1080 8m7s
I love how delicately Dominque explores her senses, while this Up Close format highlights every single touch and stroke. The opportunity to study her in as much depth and detail as she studies herself feels like a gift, giving me even more desire to savour the moment. Dominique is a lover, and she and her body are lucky to have each other.

SAPIOSEXUAL 1 BY JASMINE_P 12 SEP 2018
HD MP4 [<446MB] 1920x1080 10m7s
I can barely handle how hot Jasmine is, getting herself off with so much passion and gusto and all that lip biting and her skirt all hiked up around her waist – and all the while, keeping those glasses on. I admit that I definitely have a thing for academia, and all its associations, but come on. They made a whole word for “sapiosexuality” for a reason. And Jasmine is looking very, very smart.

HYPERBALLAD DIARY 3.3 BY HYPERBALLAD 13 SEP 2018
HD MP4 [<330MB] 1920x1080 8m41s
Everything you ever wanted to know but were afraid to ask: the panty selling edition. Come on, you know you've been curious. Well, wonder no more. Hyperballad's an open book, or rather, an open lingerie drawer - if you've got the money, honey, she's got the undies. Now I just need to sell my undies to save up to earn enough to get a pair of hers...

xxxspb

Banned User
Reaction score
MONTE LUX FBN P2 BY MONTE_LUXE 14 SEP 2018
HD MP4 [<528MB] 1920x1080 12m15s
Alright everyone, hold on to your seats – Monte Luxe is the excitement you’ve been waiting for, the reigning champion, known to our editors as the Queen of Anal – and for good reason. For those of you who can’t take it, don’t worry. You’re still safe here at part 1. Monte Luxe takes it all, but not without a verygood warm-up first.

CALL OF NATURE BY CELINE_H 15 SEP 2018
HD MP4 [<163MB] 1920x1080 3m44s
A take-away coffee, a brown bag lunch, and a little break at a public picnic table along the bike path. What could be more innocent? Oh Celine, oh, daring girl. This is so incredibly hot it makes me want to take my vibrator – and a pair of pantyhose – on a date too, even if Celine does set the bar very high. This is varsity level exhibitionism, public play on a level even IFM rarely aspires to.

xxxspb

Banned User
Reaction score
NO MORE BOOKS 1 BY KELANN 16 SEP 2018
HD MP4 [<378MB] 1920x1080 8m48s
Kelann’s choice of attire isn’t lost on me – I see you, girl, and I feel that wave you’re riding. I love to ride it too – the pencils and pens, the nothing-underneath-this-skirt, the button downs, the power play. But this time, Kelann is teacher and student, verb and noun, object and subject. Her every wish is her own command.

VALENTINES 2 BY LIZZIE_G 17 SEP 2018
HD MP4 [<234MB] 1920x1080 5m28s
The music may be switched off, but Lizzie’s clearly not finished with her dance. She rides her vibrator like a violinist plays her instrument – with soul and feeling, an articulation of pleasure which rises and falls with the pace of her arousal. Every thought, every sense of attention, every bit of awareness concentrated between her thighs, primed for ignition.

xxxspb

Banned User
Reaction score
VICTORIA_RS VIDEO DIARY 6 BY VICTORIA_R 20 SEP 2018
HD MP4 [<249MB] 1920x1080 6m37s
The new diary format definitely proves the adage – that absence makes the heart grow fonder. It’s been a little while since we’ve seen Victoria here, which seems appropriate, since it’s been some time since she last picked up her camera, too. Maybe we can all be a little shy – but by the time Victoria’s warmed herself back up to the task, I reckon you’ll be more than warm enough, too.

SAPIOSEXUAL 2 BY JASMINE_P 19 SEP 2018
HD MP4 [<445MB] 1920x1080 9m58s
Jasmine has a special talent for relaxation, her legs spread long and wide, touching herself so rhythmically as she peers occasionally up at the cameras, wondering, connecting. I love the way she goes between looking up and closing her eyes to go inside, all the time the feeling building and building, that intense flush rising in her face and chest, filling up inside and out until … oh my god.

xxxspb

Banned User
Reaction score
MIRROR TOUCH 2 BY SHISHI 21 SEP 2018
HD MP4 [<301MB] 1920x1080 7m27s
Shishi’s giving me a full mirror-touch experience here, her pleasure so lush that I can feel it too. She makes me think of all of the incredible fireworks of chemicals exploding in the brain as we become aroused, opening up like flowers, our veins rushing straight pleasure throughout our bodies, warming us up, making us feel, more and more and more until ah! All at once. The finale.

CHAKRASANA BY LYNDEL 22 SEP 2018
HD MP4 [<223MB] 1920x1080 5m28s
Lyndel’s no-nonsense attitude as she explains that she’s about to do is so endearing, and so real – and exercise in general does get the blood pumping all over your body, and there’s something extra sensual about yoga. Just being in your body, feeling the long strength of your muscles, your hands grounded into the floor, your feet, your skin, your power – yes, yoga is hot. And Lyndel’s flushed orgasm, silent and intense, proves it.

xxxspb

Banned User
Reaction score
BREATHE ME 1 BY ISABELLE_C 23 SEP 2018
HD MP4 [<186MB] 1920x1080 4m21s
Isabelle takes her own breath away, making herself feel so intensely that she often seems to forget to breathe. I love the sound of her journey, all inhales and exhales, caught breath – the air and wind and silent gasps of her dance, so full and driven it’s almost a struggle. Fortunately, regardless of any pulls and clashes, the victor is inevitably Isabelle.

GET A GLIMPSE 1 BY MILLIE_V 24 SEP 2018
HD MP4 [<248MB] 1920x1080 5m18s
Dreamy and slow, Millie’s not in any rush to get back to her notes and to-do lists. We all need breaks from life sometimes – moments where we can just escape into our own bodies, allowing the sensations inside to take over, showing us where to go. A respite from responsibility, a holiday from choice.

xxxspb

Banned User
Reaction score
ZAZI UP CLOSE 1 BY ZAZI 25 SEP 2018
HD MP4 [<315MB] 1920x1080 8m14s
Up Close day is always a good day – but this time, brace yourself. It’s Zazi. Super hot, super ready, and super Up Close – giving us an extra intimate connection to that intense, powerful technique of hers, focusing in so close I feel like I could power my laptop with the speed of her movements.

PERPETUAL MOTION 1 BY INDIANA_P 26 SEP 2018
HD MP4 [<236MB] 1920x1080 5m29s
Once Indiana settles into her groove, she’s pure perpetual motion – her touch so rhythmic and consistent it puts me into a trance. Watching her makes me feel like there’s potential for a new-age workshop here – transcendental masturbation, where your manta is just your own hands, the reassurance of unceasing motion, and the shuddery sweetness of its inevitable result.