• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Misc Group Models - cleaned

xxxspb

Banned User
Reaction score
viva up close 3 by Viva 01 May 2014
HD MP4 [<250MB] 1280x720 6m 28s
I know the way the heat in my belly grows and pushes all but the filthiest, most random dream-thoughts right out of my head. I see the way I begin to lose motor control as I approach orgasm. A part 3 usually means a really good session for the contributor, and watching myself, with the blush heating my cheeks, knowing myself and knowing exactly how all of this felt for me, I can really assure you that this was, indeed, a very good time for me.

house of love 2 by Anais_L 02 May 2014
HD MP4 [<263MB] 1280x720 6m 48s
"And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom." - Anais Nin

delightablity 3 by shanna 03 May 2014
HD MP4 [<150MB] 1280x720 3m 55s
Frenzy makes way for thoughtful touch, now, as Amarna begins to slow things down. By taking time to look deeply at Shanna's body, enjoying the intimacy of sight, of access, Amarna honors the experience of being with Shanna like this... and is duly rewarded, as Shanna surrenders to a deeper level of ecstasy.

xxxspb

Banned User
Reaction score
intensate 1 by Labia_Lunch 04 May 2014
HD MP4 [<344MB] 1280x720 8m 54s
Labialunch chose a giggle of a name, but her immersion into her own body here is nothing short of serious. Taking her time, Labia lets the sensations from her vibrator build in her until her whole body is buzzing with contained energy. From there, only overflow is possible.

back to bed 1 by Annie_Bloom 05 May 2014
HD MP4 [<184MB] 1280x720 4m 48s
Annie Bloom's taking us back to bed, with the pinky skintones and warm yellow lights. It's been awhile since a video has had this boudoir-y feel, and it's something I really like. Daylight is beautiful and all, but there's something hard-wired in me to find deep sensuality in bedrooms, when the doors are closed, and the candles lit.

after hours 3 by Strawberry 06 May 2014
HD MP4 [<177MB] 1280x720 4m 35s
Oh my god... could this website get any better? You want real life, real sex, real people? This is it. The more we try to create fantasy scenarios, the more authenticity shines through, truly. Un-scripted dirty whispers, a cramp, a howl of an orgasm, a cough, a fit of the giggles. Reality, folks - more fantastic than any amount of cut and paste, take-it-from-the-top film-making could ever be.

xxxspb

Banned User
Reaction score
Candy Sweets Up Close 1 by Candy_Sweets 07 May 2014
HD MP4 [<263MB] 1280x720 6m 51s
Candy Sweets shows a desperation for her own body, the same kind of vibrant, aching need we all want to see in our lovers' eyes. That she can conjure up those kind of feelings for herself when she is all alone says a lot for her relationship with her own sexuality. We should all be as good and loving to ourselves, as Candy Sweets is to herself.

mew's video diary 7 by Mew 08 May 2014
HD MP4 [<396MB] 1280x720 10m 38s
I like how Mew can say anything, anything at all, and turn me on - in this case, a nice little weather report gets both our motors going. Speech and story are so erotic when engaged with in just the right way, and Mew seems to have that gift... oh yes. And many other gifts besides.

visceral 2 by Kayt 09 May 2014
HD MP4 [<210MB] 1280x720 5m 26s
Without artifice or plot device, without conciousness of her voice or posture or activity, Kayt offers us the simple reality of her orgasm in its purest form. I have seen a lot of IFM orgasms, folks, but watching Kayt - I feel like it's the first time. I feel honored, humbled, and deeply connected through her offering - which is what this has all been about for me all along. Kayt, wow. Thank you.

xxxspb

Banned User
Reaction score
born to ramble by immie 10 May 2014
HD MP4 [<263MB] 1280x720 6m 48s
There's nothing like a girl wearing nothing but hiking boots. I grew up in the mountains, and this kind of thing was standard for any kind of illicit forest trysts. Everyone extolls the virtues of the forest for relaxation, but I reckon that one's not fully relaxed until they've taken a page from Immie's book - hike to the most beautiful view you can find, and get off on it properly.

undisguised 1 by Elle_Diablo 11 May 2014
HD MP4 [<194MB] 1280x720 5m 2s
There's a quality to the firm, strong movements Elle Diablo uses as she gets herself going - I keep thinking of the word luscious as I watch her. The solid prescence of her own touch without the foreplay of coquettish stroking - this is a woman who knows what she wants. And gives it to herself, freely.

xxxspb

Banned User
Reaction score
back to bed 2 by Annie_Bloom 12 May 2014
HD MP4 [<296MB] 1280x720 8m 6s
I'm glad IFM isn't a competition, and that we shine our light on only one video every day - because I'd hate to go up next to Annie Bloom today. To me, this video is perfection. Her slow undressing, the smooth undulation, the fixed cam, and goddamn, that haircut... Call it a day, folks. I'll just have this one on repeat.

rylee up close 1 by Rylee 13 May 2014
HD MP4 [<227MB] 1280x720 5m 53s
"Of a girl, in white, between the lines, in the spaces where nothing is written. Loose lips, a telltale spot, where she was kissed .. between the sheets ... pillow cases, dirty laundry, laundered. Pillow talk ... slips in and out of dreams ... without permission, slips out the door."

xxxspb

Banned User
Reaction score
read to me 1 by Liandra Dahl 14 May 2014
HD MP4 [<494MB] 1280x720 13m 29s
It's been a while since we've been privy to Liandra's easy sexuality, the way she can be so concentrated in one moment, and laugh in the next, the deep contentment of her sweet groans and the way she eclipses the linear conceptuality of orgasm. Yes, I've missed you, Liandra. And I imagine I'm not alone - but don't worry, folks. Something tells me we'll be seeing more of this one, and soon.

Junipur's video diary 9 by Junipur 15 May 2014
HD MP4 [<323MB] 1280x720 8m 22s
September 1st... it should be getting cooler now where Junipur's from, which coincidentally, is geographically close to the place where I'm from, too. Watching her over the course of this diary has been sexy to me in this incredibly nostalgic way. Hot summer days, long summer nights... and throughout it all, Junipur, and her magnificent, gorgeous orgasms, all over town.

xxxspb

Banned User
Reaction score
JUNE_M'S VIDEO DIARY 7 BY JUNE_M 11 MAR 2023
HD MP4 588MB 1920x1080 `15m`35s
Sweet dreams are made of June … and all the exquisite things June is describing. I love her sweet voice, her matter-of-fact way of detailing the most sordid details. Sleeping, dreaming, touching, sex, feeling… I can’t get enough of hearing June tell us all about the things that go bump in the night.

xxxspb

Banned User
Reaction score
SHE'S A PEACH BY GABBIE12 MAR 2023
HD MP4 401MB 1920x1080 `10m`05s
Even stretched out in the perpetual night of the studio environment, Gabbie looks like sunshine to me. And I wonder if she feels it too - reaching for herself like she’s her own absolute treat, well-beloved, well-deserved. And her peachy little vibrator perfectly matches the mood.

xxxspb

Banned User
Reaction score
intensate 2 by Labia_Lunch 16 May 2014
HD MP4 [<201MB] 1280x720 5m 11s
Labialunch's arousal is intensely visual. As she barely breathes or makes a sound throughout her experience, our eyes open wider, taking in the curve where the light slips away from her face, the changing shapes of her legs and thighs, her mouth wide open in pleasure... deep arousal, giving way to deep orgasm.

ferocious 1 by Taliah_M 17 May 2014
HD MP4 [<146MB] 1280x720 4m 25s
Taliah's masturbation process has always been fast and furious, yielding multiple orgasms and levels of intensity which most people would have trouble eliciting from their bodies. It's cool to see that no matter the environment, Taliah's dedication to her pleasure remains just as fierce as when she's tucked up in a cozy bed.

creature comforts 1 by Creatura 18 May 2014
HD MP4 [<299MB] 1280x720 7m 45s
Oh wow - Is this Creatura's IFM debut? I've been waiting for this one. I guess by the time she got half-naked, you were all seizing and convulsing on the ground, but it's time to get yourselves together, folks, and pay attention. You'll not want to miss a moment of this.

xxxspb

Banned User
Reaction score
laundry list 1 by Poppy_Cox 19 May 2014
HD MP4 [<281MB] 1280x720 7m 16s
Oof - there's nothing in the world quite like that little smile Poppy Cox throws over her shoulder as this video opens, that I've-got-a-naughty-idea-is-there-anyone-around-to-see smile - it just kills me. From start to finish this little session is just good fun, a progressive, unfiltered escalation leading to a super satisfying orgasm.

delightablity 4 by AmarnaMiller 20 May 2014
HD MP4 [<200MB] 1280x720 5m 11s
More languid sensuality from Amarna and Shanna, in contrast to the intensity at the start. It makes me curious how many hours of touch and kiss and breath we didn't see, us veiwers - how long it's been for Amarna and Shanna from their passionate first kiss. The full spectrum of a tiny love story, told in tangled sheets and hot skin, the laughter of shared delight.

mew's video diary 8 by Mew 21 May 2014
HD MP4 [<321MB] 1280x720 8m 17s
Mew. Your combat boots lace all the way up your calves. Stop talking, but then, don't stop talking. Don't stop. I like to listen to Mew as she talks, and talks, and masturbates, brain vs. cunt, each spurring on the other, until ultimately, one inevitable winner... an orgasm exploding the body, seizing Mew in its unbelievable poltergeist grip, blowing any semblance of rational thought away. Mew.

xxxspb

Banned User
Reaction score
bride and gloom 1 by charlotte_v 22 May 2014
HD MP4 [<182MB] 1280x720 7m 7s
Poor Charlotte_V - she picked them out just for him, but her groom passed out before she could show off her bridal lingerie. This is extremely poor form, boys - but Charlotte isn't about to go unfulfilled on her own wedding night. She'll just have to take matters into her own hands...

undisguised 2 by Elle_Diablo 23 May 2014
HD MP4 [<218MB]1280x720 5m 39s
Elle Diablo settles into her rhythm without much ado, just a bit of a giggle to prime her good mood. Who could avoid a good mood, really, when you're as good at pleasing yourself as Elle Diablo is? With an ability like hers at your fingertips, bad moods would just lose their power - when all it takes is 6 minutes and a bit of privacy to get you smiling again.

read to me 2 by Liandra Dahl 24 May 2014
HD MP4 [<198MB] 1280x720 5m 25s
Well, if I can say one thing about our more literary contributors, it's that they sure do love Anais Nin. And I like to see Linadra getting off on her texts, the same words I've relished myself in past sessions... but yes. My next Feck project has to be the construction of an erotic lit library. There's a whole world of naughty words out there for the textually inclined, and Nin's dirty double feature is just the beginning.