• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

my avatar

torriewilson

Reaction score
you really think the hottest woman in the world is a transvestite nizzle? its a shame.

Texan

The Gunhand
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
torriewilson said:
you really think the hottest woman in the world is a transvestite nizzle? its a shame.

In that pic she looks like a one, almost looks like she going to reach between her legs and give us the goat:eek:

Preferred User

Engorged Member
Reaction score
Texan said:
almost looks like she going to reach between her legs and give us the goat:eek:

Give us the goat? Huh? I have no idea what that means Tex. Do we want "the goat"?

Texan

The Gunhand
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Preferred User said:
Give us the goat? Huh? I have no idea what that means Tex. Do we want "the goat"?

It would be easier to post a pic, but in this case a verbal description is better suited.

The Goat: Pull your pants down, perform the tuck with the yambags and pecker, bend over and show your friends. That is the goat. And yeah it is bad.

blackmetal

Reaction score
My avatar is an album cover of a black metal band called "Venom".The album i also called black metal...whichis actually credited for giving BM it's name.And this also the story behind my nick....

C0BRA

The Rise of Member
Reaction score
how about something with tits

jessicajoanne

LTJ's exp0sed Llama Goddess
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
How did I never post in this thread before?? I find that really hard to believe... :llama:

My Current Avy is a picture of me...

luddite

Staff Alumn
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
My other avatar is Cheech Wizard. I chose this one because it is what I will grow up to be - a dirty old duck !

choppes

Mr. Admin guy
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Mine involves a little story. I was on a business trip about 6 years ago, and took some customers out to dinner. Nice place, but not super expensive since I didn't want to give them the impression we were making tons of money off them. Anyway, we had some good food and good conversation. The only odd thing was that they all drank iced tea and I had 2-3 beers.

So, I get back to the office a couple days later and start catching up with my email. I get to one from a co-worker of mine who enclosed a large version of my avatar pic. Apparently the customers I took out to dinner were rather strict Mormons and long story short, several folks from our company had to profusely apologize for my behavior.

I use it as my avatar to remind me how much I indeed suck.

kraywvyx

Reaction score
i couldnt find any more friendly avatar to describe what u people call alien,.