• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Natalie Portman Rap song on SNL

Strike22

Reaction score
I didn't know where else to put this.

Did anyone see SNL last night when Natalie Portman did that rap song saying that she drives drunk and that she is not role model and that while she was in college she smoked weed everyday and cheated on every test, it was so hilarious. Does anyone know where I can find it, I want to download it.

pkxface21

Reaction score
Here you go, tho it'll probably be yanked within the hour.

White people rapping stopped being funny to me a long time ago, but this is decent until the Viking appears. Portman can't act and I doubt that she'll ever be in a movie that I'll enjoy, but she's unique in that she looks good even if her hair doesn't. Hell, I think she's hot bald.

H

hoppi

go to mininova.org and search for natalie portman.i downloaded the whole snl episode in about 70 minutes.just in case you'd also like the whole package.

rico

Reaction score
the natalie portman's rap is here :

http://www.crooksandliars.com/

just scroll down and download it .

quite funny actually .I wasn't expecting anything from the show and she's quite fit (except the hair ).