• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

NFL (Pats Still Rule)

Stingray

Supreme Jackass
Reaction score
eh...you thought the superbowl'd be over by halftime too, though...:p

bobobill

war on drugs veteran
Reaction score
Did Bill Romanowski Retire? If not I would Love to see Romocop saddle up in Denver again. With him there The Donkeys will be unstoppable.

Stingray

Supreme Jackass
Reaction score
I dunno if he retired or not, actually. Kinda like Trace Armstrong...I know they released 'em, but not sure if they retired, or took the season off like Rod Woodson did, or what.

zeppelin1

Reaction score
Romo retired before this past season. He is in the "The Longest Yard" movie coming out in the spring or summer.

Stingray

Supreme Jackass
Reaction score
Ryker & Whitted didn't do bad atthe end ofthe season either....*insert grumbling here*

hodgepodge

Reaction score
troy brown, the heart and soul of the patriots was cut today. I can tell you firsthand that it is a sad day in new england

Link

Stingray

Supreme Jackass
Reaction score
Patriots lost...crap...umm..Andruzzi? (is that right) today, according to the local news. If he passes his drug test, he'll join Romeo Pernell as a Brown. Poor bastard...hope he liked them superbowls...it'll be a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time before he sees another....

KABOOM

I'm just here for the tits
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Heard Oakland signed LaMont Jordan.

And of course, I have to update you all abou the CHIEFS. Trotter vistied here yesterday and is rumored to be cancelling his trips to Seattle and some other place..., and they are going after Samari Rolle, or Patrick Surtain in a trade with Miami. If we get some of these guys and our offense stays the same, we have a shot.

DIE RAIDERS, BRONCOS SHOULD BE MAIMED, CHARGERS NEED TO START FLUTIE!!!!!!!!!!!

Stingray

Supreme Jackass
Reaction score
Jordan's a new one ta me....granted, haven't checked on the oakland site yet this week...but that's beside the point. lol

zeppelin1

Reaction score
The Raiders are going to have an amazing offense. That being said, their defense will be horrible. As for the Pats, there was no way we were going to pay Brown five million this year. Word is there is a good chance he will be back. I like the pick up of Duane Starks at corner. At one time he was great.

hodgepodge

Reaction score
the raiders will still be both the worst team in the AFC west and my least favorite. Lamont Jordan is decent but not anything special, their wr's are pretty good but the QB is adequate. And most importantly, their terrible defense (30th against the pass last year) is losing players instead of gaining them. Goodbye Napoleon Harris and Phillip Buchanon

Supafly

Barely Ever Here
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I've been in morning for the last couple of weeks and finally decided to post in here.

WTF was my team thinking? Trade Randy? Yeah sounds like a great idea. It's not like he's put up any numbers in his first seven seasons.
:computer:

Stingray

Supreme Jackass
Reaction score
$5 says it was a verbal disagreement, rather than a talent issue.....if it helps any, I don't know a single Oakland fan that's happy to have 'im....

The Young One

exp0sed Fantasy Football Champ
Reaction score
Supafly said:
I've been in morning for the last couple of weeks and finally decided to post in here.

WTF was my team thinking? Trade Randy? Yeah sounds like a great idea. It's not like he's put up any numbers in his first seven seasons.
:computer:
I'm also still in mourning because of the... never mind

zeppelin1

Reaction score
All in all, I like what the Vikes are doing to their defense in the offseason. Believe it or not, when it is all said and done, they will be a more complete team next year. And it is very possible that they will be a better team.

KABOOM

I'm just here for the tits
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
That is an interesting point. Before, the Vikes depended mostly on Moss and Culpepper. With him gone, now they can depend on the whole team to work together. This may be a Rangers/A-Rod kind of thing, which may be benefical to both teams.