• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

NFL (Pats Still Rule)

tech

Reaction score
Philly vs Falcons, fuck Green Bay, we crushed them this year, and it was suppose to be a close game. Gonna be tough in the AFC though.

DBfan187

Reaction score
Gonjawolverine said:
I'm so sorry DBfan but you broncs will not be making the play-offs this year because they will not get past the surging Bolts from San Diego.

I could be wrong but I doubt it.

Well you were wrong. They made it in.

Stingray

Supreme Jackass
Reaction score
I was hopin' for Jax in that last wildcard....but just about anyone's better than Baltimore...

Supafly

Barely Ever Here
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
RyanA said:
SKOL VIKINGS! Bring on those Eagles!

A.F.R.O.S.

Ryan we finally agree. :lol:

How ya like that shit haters?

RyanA

Reaction score
Tech, The Young One, I hope your ready for the Moss Toss!

Stingray

Supreme Jackass
Reaction score
my god that was a sloppy game. On both sides, especially with the fumbles....i gotta agree with Collinsworth (which I REALLY hate doing, because the man's just an idiot), Moss showed all the class of a 2nd grader after that TD...just completely uncalled for.

Supafly

Barely Ever Here
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Stingray said:
Moss showed all the class of a 2nd grader after that TD...just completely uncalled for.

I'm not condoning what Moss did last week.

But you have got to be kidding me. If any other mother fucker would have done what Randy did after the TD it would have made all the highlight reels and everyone would've laughed at it. (T.O. excluded)

The NFL and even the fans seem to forget that this is a game. If I was him I would have grabbed my dick and flipped the crowd off.

RyanA

Reaction score
Stingray said:
Moss showed all the class of a 2nd grader after that TD...just completely uncalled for.

It wasnt even that bad, being totally blown up by the press so they can hear themselves talk. Regarding Collinsworth, if you listen to what he said right when it was happening, he was almost laughing and making a joke of it. He didnt say anything bad about it until Joe Buck went on his rant. Did you see the Fox Crew after the game?? Maybe they should take a second and look at the programming on their own station. Go watch "Who's Your Daddy" and then tell me what is worse. Just this morning on the pregame show, they had a bit with Brett Favre being naked running around Green Bay with a black bar over his midsection. How is that any worse than what Moss did, or even TO's promo with the naked Desperate Housewives actress? Its not, but becuase its good ol wholesome Brett Favre (debateable, see drug addiction) its funny, but now that its Randy Moss, its disgusting and classless.

The Young One

exp0sed Fantasy Football Champ
Reaction score
i heard the joe buck rant then saw it on espn, but to be honest, i was especting something like a crotch grab. there are so few commentators that i like, the only people worth listening to is the majority of espn, and dan marino. go suck on it joe buck. apparantly people are expecting the nfl to be the nazi germany of sports. they must have no raunchiness(not even as slight as the moss incident) and no fun. it really truely is the No Fun League, and if i were randy and i were to be fined, id fight it in court. it kills me to say im on randy moss's side,

oscaraustin

Reaction score
But you have got to be kidding me. If any other mother fucker would have done what Randy did after the TD it would have made all the highlight reels and everyone would've laughed at it. (T.O. excluded)

Hardly, if anyone other than an Owens or Moss would does something like this they'd get it more trouble than either of them. Why? This is what Moss and Owens are in the league for, make big plays and then make huge scenes afterwards. This way there is more publicity on the game and teams than would be given to it otherwise. The league loves it, whenever a lineman takes off his helmet you don't see him for a few weeks for unsportsmenlike, but Moss and Owens only recieve minor fines (which i bet they don't notice missing from bank accounts). It's just like your Artest's in the NBA, make noise, make a scene, make mucho money.

That game was horrible though... Favre put up abismal stats in a playoff game again, he seems to really only play well against the Lions. i was really pulling for the pack, don't know why, don't like either, but I have always really just hated the Vikings. Minnesota v. Philly will be fun to watch, Big qb and highlight reel reciever matchup in the playoffs. I'd like to see Atlanta and Pitt in the superbowl... only teams left I almost like.

KABOOM

I'm just here for the tits
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Okay, I saw the TD, but I turned my head away when the apparent "incident" happened. Could someone fill me in as to what Moss exactly did?

Supafly

Barely Ever Here
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
KABOOM said:
Okay, I saw the TD, but I turned my head away when the apparent "incident" happened. Could someone fill me in as to what Moss exactly did?

He turned around and acted like he was mooning the crowd. I know crazy right? I can't believe they didn't lock him up. :roll:

neckel

Reaction score
Being a Packer fan I could have cared less about Randy Moss's "celebration". (I was simply pissed that my Pack played like shit.) While it was in poor taste and without class, there sure as shit aint no reason for people to overreact to it like they seem to be.

Why do I have the feeling that this will be talked about over and over on ESPN for the next week????

oscaraustin

Reaction score
What I said earlier was more of a general statement about Moss and Owens style antics, and not this particular incident. This one really wasn't much of anything. Had he actually mooned the crowd, then that would have been. When i first heard about it, they wouldnt say what he had done, and I thought it would've been far worse than "pretend mooning." I figured he dry humped the upright or something. or jacked off onto a cheerleader, now that is celebration.

I generally like over the top celebrations, especially when they are directed at pissing off the crowd. The crowd the entire game rags on the visiting players, so the visiting players should be allowed to rag back. There are lines of course not to be crossed, but sharpees, placing the ball on the Dallas star, and pretend moonings aren't nearly crossing that. They make (most) people laugh, if you are offended by something like that you should really recheck your values. Speaking of the sharpee, that was brilliant. ESPN (and other sports broadcasts) are basically at fault for blowing these things out of proportion, similar to why the league like these situations so does ESPN, because they get more viewers when there is something "controversial" to talk about on top of those who just watch for scores.

Ball Turret

Reaction score
oscaraustin said:
Favre put up abismal stats in a playoff game again, he seems to really only play well against the Lions.

Wrong about Farve in general. As a Vikings fan I have to watch that guy all the time and I'll tell you what. This is not a great Packers team but that old man knows how to close a game that's winnable...not just against the Lions...all the time. I wish the Vikings could do that. They consistently give away games that are just lying there, waiting for someone to win. Farve will never let his team do that.

Yes, Packers played much worse than the Vikes played well IMHO. And Farve did suck yesterday. Just one of those days in Cheese land. It happens.

As for Moss....I don't get the big fuss either. Don't know who the announcer was but he went way off the deep end about how offensive it was. Has this guy ever been in a locker room? The guy didn't even pull down his pants. He's a thin skinned, immature athlete who's so damn good everyone would put up with his antics.

neckel

Reaction score
"There are lines of course not to be crossed, but sharpees, placing the ball on the Dallas star, and pretend moonings aren't nearly crossing that"

Gotta disagree with your statement oscar. You were right about two things. The sharpee was funny and orignal, the mooning would have been funny if it hadnt happened against my Packers, but classless nonetheless.

But my biggest disagreement was over the Dallas Star incident. That crossed the line big time because it not only disrespected the fans, but the other team and the state of Texas as well.

As for Favre....unfortunatley for us Packer fans it was "Evil Favre" who showed up yesterday. Even though 3 if his ints were because his wr's ran bad routes, it was clear that he was off his game. The play and the end of the first half when he could have ran the ball close to the endzone was a good indicator of that.

coclarkson

Reaction score
_a1.jpg

Manning nets 47 of 48 MVP votes, Vick recieved the other vote.

story: http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=1963651

Supafly

Barely Ever Here
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
oscaraustin said:
I thought it would've been far worse than "pretend mooning." I figured he dry humped the upright or something. or jacked off onto a cheerleader, now that is celebration.

ROFLAFAO!!!!!!!!!

TOUCHDOWN BITCH!

:lol: