• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

NFL (Pats Still Rule)

mindido

Respected Member
Reaction score
I think this Moss thing may be a generational difference. I grew up watching the Packers and NFL in the 60's. Back then, players didn't do any of this stuff. I think the saying was something like, "Act like you've been there before". My opinion is that Moss' act was totally classless and he deserves to be fined.

This is pretty much the same reason that I no longer watch the NBA or MLB. There seems to be little dignity remaining. I guess that why I also like Brett Favre so much.

The Young One

exp0sed Fantasy Football Champ
Reaction score
i heard more coverage about this on espn radio and they had a pacl report go on and say that its customary for pack fans to moon the away team bus as they leave, and then proceeded to call the pack fans to classy to throw things at randy moss. i think some places and people are just given special treatment because they come of as such "nice guys" where as "bad guys" such as TO and moss recieve constant hate from the media. i mean, this moss thing may be the thing blown the most out of proportion since we(eagles fans) threw snowballs at santa a while back. the nfl is trying to be the class of the four major sports what with basketball fights, no hockey at all, and the steroids in baseball, and they(nfl) are making the crutial mistake of whipping out the bible at such inoppurtune times. and if i ever become a nfl wr, te, rb, or ob, i will dry hump the post, simply because it was the most awesome thing oscaraustin has said ever.

and dont give me this "the star not only disrespected the fans, but the state of texas" i doubt any texans lost any sleep over it, and if you did, you deserved to be mooned.

btw
Sports Headline of the Philadelphia Daily News said:
its MOONesota

Pazman

Reaction score
What ever happen to just being a football game....Fucking media

Supafly

Barely Ever Here
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
mindido said:
My opinion is that Moss' act was totally classless and he deserves to be fined.

And you've just been fined for saying that. :lol: 8)

Ball Turret

Reaction score
Randy Moss to mindido ---->
Moon.gif

:lol:

RyanA

Reaction score
Ok enough talk about the mooning...TYO, your early prediction? I will only say the 9.5 point spread is far too much and have already made my bet.

hodgepodge

Reaction score
as far as the Randy Moss celebration goes, i was watching ESPN and they showed an interview with Tony Dungy. Apparently what Packer fans do after beating a team at home is go to the parking lot and moon the opponents players and team. Dungy said this happened to him all 7 times he lost in Green Bay and that he thought the celebration was funny and no harm was done. This is comming from the man who flipped out over the Terrell Owens Nicolette Sheridan pre-game skit because of the interracial relationship and how it was "unbelievably innapropriate." He went as far as saying he may never play on MNF again (bullshit of course but he still said it). I personally dont see what the big deal is and believe me, I probably hate Randy Moss more than everyone that posts on this site combined, he's a selfish asshole who I would not want on my team no matter how good he is.

Also, who is Joe Buck to overreact like that? And ESPN and Fox too. With shows like "Whose Your Daddy?", "My big fat obnoxious fiancee" and more Fox has no right to call that innapropriate. And ESPN has shows like playmakers (had, not has) and tilt (new poker show with gambling and 1/2 naked women) so they are in no place to intially refuse to show the mooning.

Oh and for the record - New England Patriots vs. Atlanta Falcons
and the Pats take it home.... again

The Young One

Reaction score
i think peyton getting the mvp is crazy. its like rothlississisiss-burger getting it. he plays in a system with harrison, stokley, pollard, james and wayne. i could go into that system and make the playoffs. i think the real mvp is ricky williams, because without him the 2nd round dolphins pick the eagles have wouldnt be so high :lol: but seriously id say maybe maybe drew brees or lt. vick is always good, but warrick stepped it up this year and so he looks like less of a candidate. maybe even mcgahee with the way the bills played at the end of the year, but i disagree with peyton as mvp

hodgepodge

Reaction score
the guy had the best season ever by a quarterback. He had a QB rating of 121.1, by far the best ever. How could you give it to anyone else. I mean, he runs the entire offense, he calls the plays and then executes perfectly. And as for him having a good supporting cast, maybe thats because he makes perfect throws and great reads. Maybe he makes them good. Giving anyone else the MVP would be unthinkable...

The Young One

Reaction score
so then why not give it to rotlisisisis-burger. whats that, 13 straight wins. it seems like any qb in his position could do as well. im not denying he is a great player, but mvp is the most vaulable person, the one you couldnt lose, but if someone other than peyton was in there, i think theyd still be in the same position(afc playoffs) they are now.

hodgepodge

Reaction score
because roethlisberger did not put up outstanding numbers and his team beat red-hot buffalo without him (my team by the way, may their playoff dreams rest in peace). The one game the colts didnt have peyton manning what happened?? Oh yeah, Denver picked them apart. The next week against the same team... Peyton plays and whats the result?? Colts 49-24. In my opinion, many people see the good players around him and underrate his value. When a quarterback who literally runs the entire offense and calls all the plays puts up those type numbers, I think he is the only reasonable choice for the MVP. Picture the Colts with somebody else, say Drew Bledsoe or even Trent Green. They would not be the #3 seed in the AFC and would not be Super Bowl favorites in the eyes of many. Peyton Manning is what makes his supporting case good, not the other way around. Marvin Harrison would not be a top reciever if he was being thrown to by Drew Bledsoe. With all that being said, Peyton would not have been this great without his incredibly underrated offensive line who deserve more credit than they recieve.

oscaraustin

Reaction score
One more touch back to the Moss deal then I'll move on to Manning. I do prefer, as does mindido, when it's just straight clean football. You get in the endzone, hand the ball to the ref, and go to the sideline. The one thing I like about Barry Sanders still after he abandoned my Lions, he never celebrated let alone showboated. Still, I can find the humor in what Moss did, especially in light of the information about Packers fans mooning the losing away team. Although, I do generally hate loudmouthed abnoxious assholes, i like rivalry in a sport which involves taunting and rubbing shit in. It's a game, games are about competition, competition brings out the color of players character (edit: note: that was not meant racially) I'd rather have a guy rub it in his opponents / enemy fans faces than goes around and talks about the size of his johnson (aka, how he's the greatest thing since the six pack), it's too bad these both tend to be found in the same people though, and rarely not together.

Manning deserved the MVP I think, and I say that as a person who really hates Peyton Manning. You can't argue with the numbers he put up, and in professional sports (even collegiate) it's all about numbers. I was pissed on Thanksgiving when they pulled Manning out of the game, i wanted to see him break the record that day. He could've done it, only had 5 or so more to go, and he was thrashing through the lions. I would have liked to see someone else get it, jut because I am not a fan of Manning, but he is the one who deserved it.

Stingray

Supreme Jackass
Reaction score
RyanA said:
Just this morning on the pregame show, they had a bit with Brett Favre being naked running around Green Bay with a black bar over his midsection. How is that any worse than what Moss did, or even TO's promo with the naked Desperate Housewives actress? Its not, but becuase its good ol wholesome Brett Favre (debateable, see drug addiction) its funny, but now that its Randy Moss, its disgusting and classless.

No, it's classless because it was done in the middle of the game. Had either of the other stunts been done during the game, it would've been equally as bad, I could care less if it was Pat Somerall mocking a moon to the fans. It lacks class.

I've ALWAYS been against displays like that. Like the idiot that hid the phone in the goalpost. Stunts/pranks/"up yours" type displays just don't have a place in the game. Dance around, fine, cool. Celebrate. Go nuts, have a field day. But there's no reason to pull a stunt just to get under the fans' skin. It's pointless, classless, and shows less professionalism than half the high school games I've seen.

Now, onto other things...

MVP...yeah, I think rothlisburger had a hell of a season, easily rookie of the year...but MVP's GOTTA go to Manning. I'm not a Manning fan. Never have been, probably never will be, but he earned it this year.

And who'd have guessed Bernie Kosar, of all the great QB's to have played the game, would have the playoff yardage record? WTF kinda happy horseshit is that?

As for playoffs...I'm still goin' Pittsburgh. Not sure now about the NFC though. I'd like to say Atlanta, but I haven't had the chance to see them play all season, so I dunno....I'll make an official NFC pick when we know who's in conference. (That'll be, unfortunately, the only time I see the falcons play...)

The Young One

Reaction score
but you guys are just looking at the numbers. whos to say manning would have gotten 49 if wayne wasnt there. or harrison. but i can garentee you if vick wasnt in atl, they would be the stuperbowl rivals of the 49ers

Stingray

Supreme Jackass
Reaction score
The Young One said:
but you guys are just looking at the numbers. whos to say manning would have gotten 49 if wayne wasnt there. or harrison. but i can garentee you if vick wasnt in atl, they would be the stuperbowl rivals of the 49ers

I agree, suckass recievers WOULD kill his game...but we're not talkin' all-time greatest here, we're just talking about this year. And this year, with the receiver corps he had, he blew everyone else outta the water. Not just the QBs, but everyone. I legitimately can't think of anyone that played the game as well or generated as much positive interest in the game this season than Manning did...and like I said, I don't like the guy.

The Young One

Reaction score
no its not about who played the best. no doubt peyton played the best this year, i think the number 49 speaks for him alone, but MVP is most valuable to a team. peyton won ap offensive player of the year, which he without a doubt deserved, but if you stack a team with great players of course theyre gonna all play well. the only other person vick has that could be considered a weapon is warrick dunn. peerless price is probably a number2 on most teams. if there was no vick, the falcons are drech, scum of the league. he goes out and plays hard everyweak, and basically plays two positions; qb and rb, the two most important, offensively if not overall. maybe its only me and the sole vick supporter in the mvp panel, but i think he deserves it more than peyton

RyanA

Reaction score
The Young One said:
no its not about who played the best. no doubt peyton played the best this year, i think the number 49 speaks for him alone, but MVP is most valuable to a team. peyton won ap offensive player of the year, which he without a doubt deserved, but if you stack a team with great players of course theyre gonna all play well. the only other person vick has that could be considered a weapon is warrick dunn. peerless price is probably a number2 on most teams. if there was no vick, the falcons are drech, scum of the league. he goes out and plays hard everyweak, and basically plays two positions; qb and rb, the two most important, offensively if not overall. maybe its only me and the sole vick supporter in the mvp panel, but i think he deserves it more than peyton

The Falcons still suck even with Vick, this will be seen in the playoffs, hes the most overrated player in the NFL, he is Deion Sanders playing QB. If youre gonna make that argument, there are 10 other players that would be picked ahead of Vick, including Manning. You take Manning out of that offense and it doesnt go anywhere, half their success is their no huddle and him reading at the line before calling the play. That doesnt work very well, as we've seen, with Jim Sorgi. Take away Culpepper, the Vikings suck, take away Mcnabb, the Eagles are the Redskins (good rb, good D, and suck major ass). Hell, give it to Ricky Williams, we saw what happened without him. Or maybe Joe Montana, 49ers sucked this year without him.

Now enough with the MVP talk, the mooning talk, back to the games...Fly Vikings Fly...

mindido

Respected Member
Reaction score
I have to agree that Payton deserves the MVP this year. I also haven't seen a lot of him this year, but the times I have he has been pretty remarkable. If Indy shows up in Foxboro playing like they have been, that should be one heck of a game. I don't think I'd bet on the winner of that game even if you gave me the money.

Stingray

Supreme Jackass
Reaction score
RyanA said:
The Falcons still suck even with Vick, this will be seen in the playoffs, hes the most overrated player in the NFL,

I dunno if I'd go THAT far. I'd lean more towards a Steve McNair or Duce Staley for most overrated player. I do agree, I don't think he's as good as a lot of people do...but he IS good, and DOES more or less carry the Falcons....

That doesnt work very well, as we've seen, with Jim Sorgi.

Well of course it doesn't. The guy's only had what, maybe 40 snaps in his entire professional career? No huddle only works with experienced QB's. Even Rothlisburger--probably the best rookie QB i've ever seen--had trouble with no huddle snaps this year, on the few occassions I saw him try it.

Or maybe Joe Montana, 49ers sucked this year without him.

You know Joe's been gone for like a decade now, right? lol And they got to playoffs & the superbowl several times without him...

The Young One

Reaction score
RyanA said:
The Falcons still suck even with Vick, this will be seen in the playoffs, hes the most overrated player in the NFL, he is Deion Sanders playing QB. If youre gonna make that argument, there are 10 other players that would be picked ahead of Vick, including Manning. You take Manning out of that offense and it doesnt go anywhere, half their success is their no huddle and him reading at the line before calling the play. That doesnt work very well, as we've seen, with Jim Sorgi. Take away Culpepper, the Vikings suck, take away Mcnabb, the Eagles are the Redskins (good rb, good D, and suck major ass).

i think if you reverse the injuries, and have mcnabb out instead of owens, the eagles are still the favorites to go to the bowl from the nfc. if you take out culpepper they still have nate burrelson, randy moss, michael bennet, and onterio smith, non of which are bad players. if you take vick out, whos gonna make plays. not peerless, or dunn,(edit:alstott does indeed play for the bucs, thought he was traded) until this year i did think vick was the most overrated, but i reanalzyed and he does the most for his team. whens the last time peyton ran for a 20 yard gain :?: