• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Prophet summons ufo's

Duke E. Pyle

Reaction score
You've all probably heard, read, or seen video's of this guy recently who claims to be able to call upon ufo's and make them appear at will. If you haven't then this guy is supposed to summon up ufo's starting June 1st until the middle of July so the media can film them up close and the people will see and believe them. Ok the reason i'm even making this thread is because there is a video of him doing this shit on live fuckin news! I don't know what the fuck to think about this shit, but it is nothing short of amazing and June 1st is in a couple of days!!! ohhh shit :eyebulge: http://wm-ondemand.abacast.com/prophet_yahweh/ABCnews1.wmv

mindido

Respected Member
Reaction score
Duke,

That was pretty weird! I had heard nothing about this guy previously, nothing that I've seen on our local news or even the national news.

The guy prays and a UFO appears? Wonder what the right wing religious zealots will say about this?

mindido

Respected Member
Reaction score
onerythm,

part 1 is the same as Duke's original post. parts 2 and 3 are the same guy basically doing the same thing. From a scientific perspective there are certainly problems with these, part 1 is the most credible, but additional scrutiny is certainly warranted.

Duke E. Pyle

Reaction score
Yeah i can't understand what is happening here. David Copperfield could not pull off some shit like this. He says a ufo will hover very low over Las Vegas for 2 days. Thats just the addition to countless ufo's that are to be called on over the 45 days he talks about. If only half of this occurs then "shit will hit the fan". Dude has a website here http://www.prophetyahweh.com/

Ankit Pande

Reaction score
UFO!

What's the guys name and where is he from? Religion ? Blah? I couldn't find out anything about him on the internet.

Anyway this guy is scaring me ... UFOs!!!!????!!

Duke E. Pyle

Reaction score
mindido said:
Duke,

That was pretty weird! I had heard nothing about this guy previously, nothing that I've seen on our local news or even the national news.

The guy prays and a UFO appears? Wonder what the right wing religious zealots will say about this?

Yeah its been in the papers and on the news. If it happens and it is undeniable then there may not be any more right wind religious zealots. And you know there is a video game coming out during the same time called "Destroy All Humans"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! where you are the alien flying around destroying everything!!!:eek: :eek: :eyebulge: :eyebulge:

jarvisvalmont

Reaction score
From his website:

"To see Prophet's live and pre-recorded UFO summonings, enter and purchase your $7.95 pass."

Sorry when you start charging people to see something like this, that throws up a big red-flag of doubt, IMO.

moxdevil

Reaction score
Somebody who calls themselves by the jewish form of god would lift atleast an eyebrow of doubt for me. Still lets see to wednesday, though i expect more than the perfunctory light in the sky before i start giving credence to such :confused:

Ankit Pande

Reaction score
UFO

In Asia there are thousands of people who claim to summon ufo's, some claim themselves to be gods, prophets and all that shit!

So i think this guy is only talking shit and if UFO's do come on that day, it is a hoax.

mindido

Respected Member
Reaction score
Have to agree with mox. The website really sets up a few red flags. But lets wait and see.

Duke,

Did you actually see the actual ABC broadcast or find this on the net? If someone actually saw the broadcast this would have a bit more credibility. Otherwise it smells like a scam.

moxdevil

Reaction score
"There is a difference between UFOs and spaceships. UFOs are usually small flying objects: glowing orbs, metallic spheres, satellite-type flying machines, etc. And, their flight patterns suggest that they are not of this world."

Yeah like U- unidentified, F- flying, O- object. agghhh it means, prophet fuckwit, it could be fucking anything, that's why its unidentified. Why why do we put up with these non-entities, 'no body is my friend, I must make outlandish claims, I need attention'. I bet he stood in front of the TV when everybody was watching it.

Duke E. Pyle

Reaction score
No i got it off the net not seeing the original, but the funny thing is that it was in my local paper yesterday and by the way he talks, he can't even get the media to come watch him do this and he says its always on their terms. And in the video the reporter obviously came to make a joke out of the guy just for local laughs. He says the media won't go near him.

Duke E. Pyle

Reaction score
i believe this guy is a smoker of the crack rock. He is going to leave in a spaceship, and when he returns with 19,999 battleships, he will conquer all nations of earth except his own based in |Isreal. http://mediafetcher.com/?p=92&page=3 couple of pages if interested

Ankit Pande

Reaction score
UFO

I finally see it .... the prophet is right! The UFO's are gonna come on earth ... gamble at Little Ceaer's, do a little striptease for me ... and then take me back to their kingdom and make me their rightful king!

Thank u prophet for showing me who i really am! UFO's i am waiting 4 u!
:nuts: :fag: :nuts: :fag: :nuts: :fag:

Last edited:

Duke E. Pyle

Reaction score
alright boys tha countdown begins! Can Bubba err Yahweh do it? *enter twilight zone music and shit*

Ankit Pande

Reaction score
UFO

onerythym said:
not yet, but tomrorow is "d" day i guess, if ufo's really land, im taking offa work.

I am with ya partner!

:fag: :fag:

KABOOM

I'm just here for the tits
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
DAMN, you all found out about our plans, I am so gonna kill Larry, he always is wanting attention.

CALL IT OFF!!!!!!!!!! LARRY RATTED US OUT AGAIN!!!!!!!!