• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Questions about the new forum?

Jacques99

Celebrity Connoisseur
Respected Member
Reaction score
Private messages? Allowed image hosts? Please calrify.
As of last night both imgbam & pimp&host were they were both
still on the allowed page host list? In my opinion imagebox sucks!
And as you know I've been using image hosts for over 30 years!
Please include imgbam & pimp&host on the forums allowed image host list.

Reaction score
The previous layout was better, when I go to the Babes and Glamour Model section, there would be orange envelopes next to new posts, now with this new format, they are not there.

Jacques99

Celebrity Connoisseur
Respected Member
Reaction score
I also Do-Not like this new forum. It has fewer posting options, no private messaging and the layout blows. It's a real step backwards in forum qaulity. I also know that shit happens and that those paying the bills may not have any option. But if you do? Please restore the forum to it's former glory. If it isn't restored, most of your best posters will leave in favor of PlanetSuzy, or somewhere else...

LarryO

somewhat respected
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Private messages? Allowed image hosts? Please calrify.
As of last night both imgbam & pimp&host were they were both
still on the allowed page host list? In my opinion imagebox sucks!
And as you know I've been using image hosts for over 30 years!
Please include imgbam & pimp&host on the forums allowed image host list.
Imagebam as well as pimp&host remain allowed thumbnail hosts forum-wide.

FORUM RULES have been amended as follows:

09a. ONLY post thumbnails hosted by:

www.depic.me / www.dpic.me
www.imagebam.com
www.imagetwist.com <- not permitted in Celebrity Pictures
www.imageupper.com
www.imagevenue.com
www.imgbox.com
wwv.imgcredit.xyz <- not permitted in Celebrity Pictures or Babes & Glamour Models
www.picstate.com
www.pimpandhost.com
www.pixelup.net
www.pixhost.to
www.postimage.org
www.turboimagehost.com
www.uploadhouse.com
Private messaging is accessed via the envelope icon at top right of page.

1. Migrating to XenForo was not a choice; it was a necessity. The old platform had not been supported by vBulletin since 2018, i.e. no repairs or updates. The forum was running slower everyday and was requiring an unsustainable amount of server resources just to keep it from crashing. Our choice was not XenForo or vBulletin. Our choice was XenForo or let NCF fall apart gradually over the next 9 months, then disappear. I hate change, particularly change that is costing us tens of thousands of dollars and will require me to learn new software, then re-train 120 moderators when all of our forums migrate to XenForo........ including Planetsuzy.

2. I am told that some account data still has not yet migrated. Hopefully thanks given, emoticons and subscriptions soon will appear.

3. Come back in a few weeks when everything should be working properly; decide then whether or not you can adapt to the new forum.

Last edited:

yakovitch

Actively social distancing
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I think we're all in a state of shock right now. Thanks for the explanation, it's good to at least have an understanding of why the change was made.

stalkerazzi

Reaction score
XenForo is not a bad choice and it will work fine when the migration is ironed out, but I do think you may have overpaid by tens of thousands of dollars. ;)

LarryO

somewhat respected
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
For members not able to access their accounts, use the 'Contact Us' link at bottom right, send a message including your username. Alternatively, you can send an email to: support@nudecelebforum.com. We will re-set your password.

Last edited:

Jacques99

Celebrity Connoisseur
Respected Member
Reaction score
Imagebam as well as pimp&host remain allowed thumbnail hosts forum-wide.

Private messaging is accessed via the envelope icon at top right of page.

1. Migrating to XenForo was not a choice; it was a necessity. The old platform had not been supported by vBulletin since 2018, i.e. no repairs or updates. The forum was running slower everyday and was requiring an unsustainable amount of server resources just to keep it from crashing. Our choice was not XenForo or vBulletin. Our choice was XenForo or let NCF fall apart gradually over the next 9 months, then disappear. I hate change, particularly change that is costing us tens of thousands of dollars and will require me to learn new software, then re-train 120 moderators when all of our forums migrate to XenForo........ including Planetsuzy.

2. I am told that some account data still has not yet migrated. Hopefully thanks given, emoticons and subscriptions soon will appear.

3. Come back in a few weeks when everything should be working properly; decide then whether or not you can adapt to the new forum.
Thanx for the clarification LarryO, as a former webmaster I completely understand. When you
do get around to the emoticons, please don't forget the :lol: emoticon as it is part of my Homer is my Hero.
I'll wait until you get everything fingered-out, I know it takes time to get things the way you want it to be.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jacques99

Celebrity Connoisseur
Respected Member
Reaction score

Is there private messanging on this new forum?

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: rbn

KABOOM

I'm just here for the tits
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yes, it's located next to your username at the top right of the page. It's called Conversations instead of private messages, but basically works the same.

coolew

Noob
Reaction score
In the old version, it was possible to open an update rather than just a page. So, for example, if I wanted to download the pictures of Olivia Wilde #217, I could right click on the 217 and it would open separately on the page. Now right clicking just opens the page again. Is there anyway this can be restored?

LarryO

somewhat respected
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
In the old version, it was possible to open an update rather than just a page. So, for example, if I wanted to download the pictures of Olivia Wilde #217, I could right click on the 217 and it would open separately on the page. Now right clicking just opens the page again. Is there anyway this can be restored?
I understand your question and do not know yet how to open a page containing an individual post, but I will look into it.

yakovitch

Actively social distancing
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score

This was my first concern when we switched over... it really is a pain in the ass not to be able to open individual posts. In lieu of that option it would be quite helpful if folks would provide a gallery for easy downloading in posts with more than just a few images. The current set-up also affects linking to older posts with upgrades and adds... opens the entire page instead of just the post linked to. Fingers crossed this can be changed!

LarryO

somewhat respected
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Last edited:

coolew

Noob
Reaction score