• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Rachel Rivers

LiCeK

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
AKA: Rachel, Rachel Rivers
ICGID: RR-00L9H
Born [dd-mm-yyyy]: 20-01-2000
Birthplace: United States of America United States of America
First Seen: 2019
Measurements: 32B-22-34 / ~84-57-86
Body Type: Slim
Height: 162 cm, 5 ft 4 in
Piercings:
Hair Colour: Brown
Ethnicity: Latina
Breasts: Small (Real)

Rachel Rivers - Introspective 09/11/20

235 pics - 251 mb

https://filejoker.net/hksvheexz4wt
https://filefox.cc/i762bdhxl0pi

Teenmushi

Respected Member
Respected Member
Reaction score
Rachel 2 - The Charming Teen 2
Release Date : 01/20/21 (NEW!!!)

FT\/ G!rl$

Today we've got a special treat as lovely Rachel returns to FT\/ almost a year later! Last time she was with a guest photographer in Florida, and now she's shooting with Lia in beautiful Arizona. We see her (without braces!) in a very cute blue panties and tank top ensemble which slips off as she stretches out her toned sexy legs on the yoga mat, giving us a look at her tight teen form. When she got her butt up in the air and started masturbating with a vibrating toy pressed to her clit, we see she's an anal pleasure fan as she slips a finger inside her butthole and climaxes! After a short interview outdoors in a short red dress we see her in the house, pulling up her legs and using a buttplug while she stimulates her clit with the powerful vintage Vibraking...and we're treated to multiple different angles of the fun as she brings herself to orgasm. Next is some kinky close-up fun with a speculum as she spreads her pink lips open and inserts the tool, giving us a look all the way to her cervix! After more masturbation with a magic wand we see her touching herself with her fingers, with anal and vaginal fingering before fucking herself with a long blue toy, first in her vagina and then her butt for deep anal penetration - while masturbating to another climax with a magic wand! She follows with double penetration using the same flexible toy, sliding in each end for double pleasure. Going outdoors again, we see her using a suction cup toy to show off her oral skills, licking and slurping up and down the dildo for a hot blowjob session. To finish off the day, we see her doing a pee session into the pool before saying goodbye...a gorgeous, sexual, and very fun teen beauty back for more fun here on FT\/!

MODEL COMMENTS :

My name is Rachel, I am 20 years old,and a Capricorn. I am originally from central Florida, so I love going to the beach. I love to surf and boogie board. Also love skinny dipping in the local springs. Pretty much anything that requires me being in my bikini. I played softball through high school. I played left and centerfield. Now I spend my time riding my long board outside. Basically anything that has me being outdoors. Now living in Colorado, I love to snowboard. I am starting to get really good ever since I moved. I also enjoy going on hikes with my dog. I eat a lot of good foods so I am thinking I want to take a cooking class sometime soon. On weekends I go camping with my friends and archery. I have one dog named Max, and 2 cats named April, and Zilla that are my world, and I usually spend most of my free time cuddling with them. I hope you had fun getting to know me. Would love for you to follow me on my social media, instagram @rachelriversxx, twitter@ rachelriversx.

Videographer/Photographer's Comments :

Hi Fellas, It's a Lia REMIX!

Remix is what I have decided to use for shoots that were done of great girls in Florida but the shooting style was not up to our standards. So say hello again to Rachel. Our day was filled with a ton of anal. Anal finger play, butt plugs, and toys! Oh my. We also did a speculum set. Which we have not done in quite some time. More than a year I think. So that was really cool. Traveled on location for some pretty pictures and do some public flashing. She is an outdoor girl. We see a lot of her personality while she shares her scariest camping story. I got fairly artistic during her outdoor pool shoot. Where she shows off her blowjob skills now that her braces are off. I shot duel cameras so you get a ton of nice close-ups. We wrapped with 5 attempts of peeing in the pool. She finally did it!! Check out her application images her #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 . Enjoy Rachel!

Total Duration : 00:39:02 / 00:35:36
Total Size : 3,32 Gb / 3,03 Gb
Resolution : 1920 x 1080
FileType : mp4

Video I - Back For A Kinky One

(PART 1 + PART 2)

PART 1

Download :

https://k2s.cc/file/42d7a53ac3ef6

Dead Link Removed

PART 2

Download :