• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Reputation Received

swede68

Respected Member
Respected Member
Reaction score
Hey all,

First of all, I'd like to thank everyone who has given me Rep Points. I really appreciate the fact that you value my contributions. And I'm really impressed with the status of the members of this site who have given me rep points.

Just wanted to ask the more experienced members if it's polite to PM and thank each person who gives you props for you post, or if it's just a given that you treasure their gratitude?

I'll do my best to keep it up...

Thanks guys :)

Nizzle

I Love Lamp
Reaction score
Flowers, chocolates or a bottle of wine...but no fucking merlot.

The Chief

Reaction score
I've received a few PM's in my time, altho I appreciate the gesture, I think they're unnecessary.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I think anyone that does a lot around here, is aware that they are doing a lot. Also, they are doing it by choice, so its not like I'm forcing them or anything haha.

The way I give thanks to people is primarily through the "promotion" to RM.

Da' Pimp

Forum O.G.
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
swede68 said:
Hey all,

First of all, I'd like to thank everyone who has given me Rep Points. I really appreciate the fact that you value my contributions. And I'm really impressed with the status of the members of this site who have given me rep points.

Just wanted to ask the more experienced members if it's polite to PM and thank each person who gives you props for you post, or if it's just a given that you treasure their gratitude?

I'll do my best to keep it up...

Thanks guys :)
You're a good due in my book now. Pay respect, get respect. It's pretty simple.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I think that would lead to more crime, because people would TRY to get arrested. There would also likely be a lot more people hiding stuff and thus requiring strip searches :lol: