• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Sandra Luberc

Teenmushi

Respected Member
Respected Member
Reaction score
Sandra Luberc

Also known as Sandra

Birthdate: 1992-10-19

EBI

SANDRA - FROM RUSSIA WITH LUST
Release Date : 07/06/21 (NEW!!!)

FT\/ M!lf$

Lovely sultry redheaded Russian MILF Sandra introduces herself to us while relaxing in the kitchen, and we immediately note her strong and sexy accent...and soon she's demonstrating her blowjob skills on a purple toy she brought from home while talking dirty. Moving to the couch in the nude we see her spreading wide open, using her fingertips to pleasure herself and rubbing her clitoris faster and faster until she has a nice strong squirting orgasm! Out in the back yard in a dress and corset we watch as she dances to her music, then climbing into the large rope hammock to use a magic wand toy on herself along with fingering, and we note the wet sounds from inside. Changing into a short white dress with chunky heels we see her sitting on a table, spreading her legs to show she has no panties on underneath in an upskirt peek...and she seems a bit nervous about the public flashing because in her home country she could get in serious trouble! She got a bit nervous hearing voices of people nearby so she and the photographer headed back to the house, and she was in the mood to try fisting for the first time. We see her inserting one finger, then several, until she has fit four inside...not quite a fist, but in the right neighborhood! After being handed the powerful vintage Vibraking toy we see her buzzing her privates through her panties, and then holding the toy directly on her clitoris...and she is amazed by the power of the toy as it brings her to one more big squirting orgasm which we get to see from a couple of different angles! After her last climax she bids us goodbye, a lovely and very sexual Russian with curves and a hot accent, a devastating combination right here on FT\/ MILFs.

Model Comments
Hello my name is Sandra I from Russia,Kazan city. My childhood was cool ,sinst childhood I went to dances, I was friendly more with boys my parent send me ti dance school but it didn't work,but I still loved danced and go to work in my city go-go dancer. I love animals so much, I have a dog his name Ronny and I bring him with me to USA) we together from 2011. Now he old and anyway he my first pet "my son". I love him so much. I love to sew and paint p.s. but hasn't created anything yet (funny)BBQ . My favorite singer is Rihanna always want I want go to her concert. I move to USA in 2017 to California and I was so happy and meet to many people's Now I study in west learn English and Korean languages and meet new friend's. My hobbies its make photo and edited not profession just for myself.

Love to show in my social media. IG-sandra_luberc_official Twitter-@SLuberc.

Videographer/Photographer's Comments
Hi Fellas Lia Here! Sandra the Russian Princess. Or just Sandra. She came right in and like a good russian wife got right to work. I am not sure if ever in the history of FT\/ the first image is a pussy spread. God bless her. Sandra is bi-lingual. I love that ! Something about a hot russian woman yelling at you. Or made her just ask to borrow a cup of sugar. I don't know, but it is all super hot in a forceful way.I dig it. Long story short she is in charge of all bedroom activities. Very had a bit of fun on location. Sandra had her first taste of public nervous fun. But we decided to take it back to my house and try to fist. Only thing is I think fisting means 4 fingers in Russian. However it is still fun to watch her try even if she doesn't fully understand that fist means fist lol. After a solid attempt she brings out one of her favorite toys she brought with her and cums to another climax. Fun fact: she only talks dirty in Russian when she plays with herself! Hot! Enjoy Sandra!.

VIDEO - The Ravishing Russian

Total Duration : 00:30:47 / 00:28:56
Resolution : 1920 x 1080
FileType : mp4
Total Size : 2.62 GB / 2.46 GB

(PART 1 + PART 2)

PART 1

Download :

https://k2s.cc/file/d935218fe9dbc
https://filejoker.net/qtts6n4h0j43

PART 2

Download :