• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Say goodbye to Ashlee Simpson's career

blackmetal

Reaction score
pkxface21 said:
JESSICA SIMPSON POSARA DESNUDA PARA PLAYBOY

Según contó la rubia, las fotos que serán portada de del mes de marzo serán realizadas con buen gusto y no serán vulgares.

Jessica acaba de separarse de Nick Lachey y su divorcio estuvo entre los más fascinantes del 2005. Hace poco más de un mes, decidieron dar la noticia a través de un comunicado: "Luego de tres años de matrimonio, y considerarlo y pensarlo bien, hemos decidido separarnos. Este es la decisión mutua de dos personas que se guardan mucho respeto y admiración".

Simpson nació en familia religiosa y comenzó a cantar en el coro gospel. A los 17 años, los reverendos la adoraban. "El día en que no me dejaron entrar en la iglesia porque me dijeron que tenía las tetas grandes, todo cambió. Me veían demasiado sexy para formar parte del coro", confió en entrevistas por la nueva película.

Y añadió: "Estoy convencida de que la abstinencia es la mejor manera de controlar la natalidad. Sé que los condones no son cien por cien seguros, puedo asegurarlo porque estoy en este mundo por uno en mal estado. Eso es lo que me dijo mi madre".

http://www.cronica.com.ar/article/articleview/1135885744/1/11/

Babel Fish/Dictionary.com translation:

JESSICA SIMPSON PUT UNDRESSES FOR PLAYBOY

According to it counted the blonde, the photos that will be carried of of the month of March will be made with good taste and they will not be vulgar.

Jessica finishes separating of Nick Lachey and its divorce was between most fascinating of the 2005. Recently more of a month, they decided to notify through an official notice: "After three years of marriage, and to consider it and to think it well, we have decided to separate to us. This it is the mutual decision of two people who keep much respect and admiration ".

Simpson was born in religious family and began to sing in the choir gospel. To the 17 years, the reverendos adored it. "the day which they did not let to me enter the church because they said to me that it had the great teats, everything changed. They saw too much me sexy to comprise of the choir ", trusted interviews by the new film.

And it added: "I am convinced that abstinence is the best way to control the natality. I know that you reduce them are not one hundred safe percents, I can assure it because I am in this world by one in badly been. That is what my mother said to me ".

So what Happend why didnt she pose?Is she going to pose?

mbblue27

Tim Sanchez
Reaction score
This is why it sucks when celebrities get married.
They'll probably be divorced in the next year or 2 anyways so she'll probably do it then.

No topless for xtina?

Christina Aguilera has decided not to pose topless for a magazine because her husband has told her not to.
According to reports, the singer had been considering a lucrative offer to bare her boobs for a photo shoot to prove she has not had a breast enlargement. However, Christina's husband, music executive Jordan Bratman, has now stopped her from going through with her plans because he doesn't want the world to see her assets.

A source said: "Christina was thinking of doing something radical to end all the speculation but Jordan was horrified when she mentioned she wanted to pose topless."

Jordan is apparently against the idea because he wants his wife - who famously flashed her rear in pair of butt-baring leather chaps in the video for her hit single Dirrty - to shake off her overtly sexual image. The source added: "He wants Christina to move away from her old image and posing naked, or semi-naked, would go against that."

maddgreek

Fap Fap Fap Fap
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
mbblue27 said:
This is why it sucks when celebrities get married.
They'll probably be divorced in the next year or 2 anyways so she'll probably do it then.

No topless for xtina?

Christina Aguilera has decided not to pose topless for a magazine because her husband has told her not to.
According to reports, the singer had been considering a lucrative offer to bare her boobs for a photo shoot to prove she has not had a breast enlargement. However, Christina's husband, music executive Jordan Bratman, has now stopped her from going through with her plans because he doesn't want the world to see her assets.

A source said: "Christina was thinking of doing something radical to end all the speculation but Jordan was horrified when she mentioned she wanted to pose topless."

Jordan is apparently against the idea because he wants his wife - who famously flashed her rear in pair of butt-baring leather chaps in the video for her hit single Dirrty - to shake off her overtly sexual image. The source added: "He wants Christina to move away from her old image and posing naked, or semi-naked, would go against that."

big nosed jewish cockblocker

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
well we've pretty much seen them anyway. she's done a few handbras and see throughs and strategic nudes, so i have a pretty good idea of what they look like.

she does have really nice shaped boobs.

wookiee39

Reaction score
Tawny Kitaen News..........

This just in......
Actress TAWNY KITAEN is back in the arms of the ex-husband she once beat with her stiletto shoe after reportedly suffering a drug overdose. The former wife of WHITESNAKE rocker DAVID COVERDALE is recovering at baseball star CHUCK FINLEY's home following a hospital stay . According to US tabloid National Enquirer, Kitaen, 44, was taken to UCLA Medical Center in Los Angeles on 14 March (06), just days before she was due to start shooting reality show THE SURREAL LIFE in a bid to resurrect her flagging career. She and Finley split in 2002 after she was charged with spousal battery following an incident in which she attacked the sports star with her spiked shoes.
30/03/2006 21:09

Thanks to "http://www.contactmusic.com/new/xmlfeed.nsf/mndwebpages/kitaen%20back%20with%20ex%20husband_30_03_2006"
for the info

& thanks to NBBLUE for pointing out that I messed up.

Preferred User

Engorged Member
Reaction score
I'm so shocked Niz. She seems to be so careful about the committments she makes. She was so careful about marrying Rodman, I would have thought she had given this one a lot of thought too.

Nizzle

I Love Lamp
Reaction score
He actually seems like a pretty down to earth guy. She simply has the hottest ass on the planet. (Maybe Jaime Pressley).

And she dated Prince, too. Three guys even Cman is better looking than. Except Prince and Navarro.

Dillon

Reaction score
O.J. Simpson Book, TV Special Canceled

After a firestorm of criticism, News. Corp. said Monday that it has canceled the O.J. Simpson book and TV special "If I Did It."

"I and senior management agree with the American public that this was an ill-considered project," said Rupert Murdoch, News Corp. chairman. "We are sorry for any pain that this has caused the families of Ron Goldman and Nicole Brown Simpson."

A dozen Fox affiliates had already said they would not air the two-part sweeps month special, planned for next week before the Nov. 30 publication of the book by ReganBooks. The publishing house is a HarperCollins imprint owned like the Fox network by News Corp.

ADVERTISEMENT

In both the book and show, Simpson speaks in hypothetical terms about how he would have committed the 1994 slayings of his ex-wife Nicole and her friend Goldman.

Relatives of the victims have lashed out at the now scuttled publication and broadcast plans.

"He destroyed my son and took from my family Ron's future and life. And for that I'll hate him always and find him despicable," Fred Goldman told ABC last week.

The industry trade publication Broadcasting & Cable editorialized against the show Monday, saying "Fox should cancel this evil sweeps stunt."

One of the nation's largest superstore chains, Borders Group Inc., said last week it would donate any profits on the book to charity.

Simpson was acquitted in 1995 of murder in a case that became its own TV drama. The former football star and announcer was later found liable for the deaths in a wrongful death lawsuit filed by the Goldman family.

Judith Regan, publisher of "If I Did It," said she considered the book to be Simpson's confession.

The television special was to air on two of the final three nights of the November sweeps, when ratings are watched closely to set local advertising rates. It has been a particularly tough fall for Fox, which has seen none of its new shows catch on and is waiting for the January bows of "American Idol" and "24."

The closest precedent for such an about-face came when CBS yanked a miniseries about Ronald Reagan from its schedule in 2003 when complaints were raised about its accuracy. The Reagan series was seen on its sister premium-cable channel, Showtime, instead.

One station manager who had said he wasn't airing the special said he was concerned that whether or not Simpson was guilty, he'd still be profiting from murders.

"I have my own moral compass and this was easy," said Bill Lamb, general manager of WDRB in Louisville.

For the publishing industry, the cancellation of "If I Did It" was an astonishing end to a story like no other. Numerous books have been withdrawn over the years because of possible plagiarism, most recently Kaavya Viswanathan's "How Opal Mehta Got Kissed, Got Wild, and Got a Life," but a book's removal simply for objectionable content is virtually unheard of.

Sales had been strong, but not sensational. "If I Did It" cracked the top 20 of Amazon.com last weekend, but by Monday afternoon, at the time its cancellation had been announced, the book had fallen to No. 51.

singhr

Reaction score
Michael Richards (Seinfeld's Kramer) Racist Tirade

I don't know why but I'm less angry and more disappointed at Michael Richard's racist rant. I guess you get a feel for who someone is (celeb or non) and when they're not the person you think they are, its disappointing. Personally I think his apology is bullshit (as was Mel Gibson's Anti-Semetic drunken tirade).

Rant and club: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-T7uKvpzVXI

Apology on Letterman: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dufHYw-W6j4

Thoughts?

OFFicerJACK

Reaction score
O.J. Simpson should be cancelled.

We've changed his name to Homer.

You can understand Fox network and even Borders bookstore's actions. They're just trying to make a buck. But what about Simpson? If he truly was innocent, do you think for one moment that even the thought of writing this book would have crossed his mind? No sane, rational person would even consider it.

And the only reason for a guilty person to write this book, except to relieve guilt, would be to rub our noses in it.

Burn in Hell Asshole! :mad: :chainsaw: :flipthebi

The Chief

Reaction score
so, the sex tape rumour du jour concerns Kim Kardashian. they say it includes a golden shower. whatever, if starts out as a rumour, it probably doesn't exist or won't see the light of day, we saw that with Brit and Jessi Simpson

Dillon

Reaction score
Lindsay Lohan has checked into rehab

Lindsay Lohan has checked into rehab. "I have made a proactive decision to take care of my personal health. I appreciate your well wishes and ask that you please respect my privacy at this time," said the 20-year-old actress in a statement issued Wednesday through her publicist, Leslie Sloane Zelnick.
Us Weekly reports that Lohan entered the posh Wonderland Center in Los Angeles at 2:30 p.m. Wednesday, arriving in a sports utility vehicle and clutching a Jamba Juice.

Zelnick confirmed to The Associated Press in December that Lohan was attending Alcoholics Anonymous meetings.

Lohan told People magazine then that she had been going to the meetings for a year.

"I haven't had a drink in seven days. Or anything," she said to People. "I'm not even legal to, so why would I? I don't drink when I go to clubs. I drink with my friends at home, but there's no need to. I feel better not drinking. It's more fun. I have Red Bull.
Last July, Lohan was treated for several hours at a Los Angeles area hospital for overheating and dehydration on the set of "Georgia Rule."

The actress, whose other screen credits include "Mean Girls," "Bobby," "A Prairie Home Companion" and "Freaky Friday," recently had surgery to remove her appendix.

mengoz

Reaction score
She was so hot before she turned into an anorexic coke whore. Hope she cleans her self up.