• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Say goodbye to Ashlee Simpson's career

ClintLickler

Reaction score
I agree with him....I was there too, and im glad im still alive..also, I think they need to leave brittiny alone for a while, before she tries to kill herself...any one agree?

staybright69

Reaction score
I believe that Britney needs to leave us alone for awhile until she can get her act together. I am still not sure what adviser suggested she jump into the VMA's at this point, but they should be canned, as she was just not ready for a comeback.

silvertounge

Reaction score
i got this from some celeb scandal website i dont know how true this is but here you go

Get excited boys, Desperate Housewife Eva Longoria is apparently the latest celeb to have a sex tape on the Internet. The tape stars Eva and her husband NBA star Tony Parker. If the tape is genuine, it is tipped to become the biggest sex tape unearthed since PARIS HILTON'S One Night In Paris.

http://www.radiochick.co.nz/JayJay/Scandal.aspx

Bigred85

Reaction score
jaime lynn spears

16-Year-Old Jamie Lynn Spears Is Pregnant
Posted Dec 18th 2007 7:17PM by TMZ Staff

Jamie Lynn Spears, 16, has confirmed to OK! Magazine that she is pregnant. Oh. My. God.

A source tells us the interview, which hits stands tomorrow, is six pages and is on the record with Jamie Lynn and her mother. She tells the mag that the father is Casey Aldridge, who she has been dating for some time and first met at church. Brit's younger sister, star of Nick's "Zoey 101," says she's keeping the baby.

Sources tell us that she has not yet told her older sister. Well, she knows now.

UPDATE: Nickelodeon issued the following statement this afternoon: "We respect Jamie Lynn's decision to take responsibility in this sensitive and personal situation. We know this is a very difficult time for her and her family, and our primary concern right now is for Jamie Lynn's well being."

CASTOR :::

Here's Johnny
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Madonna - I'm so stupid.

16 y.o. and pregnant ...

lrt13305

Banned User
Reaction score
lets see how long she will keep her child and how long it takes she uses drugs and get trashy like her sister

rich2rob

Reaction score
She sees her big sister ruin her life, so rather than learn from it, she does the same. What a family!

Gatorman

Reaction score
Hmmm, Casey Aldridge is 19 years old. Check this out.... ;)

Louisiana - Age of Consent Laws

(The following information was taken from the Louisiana state legislation website at http://www.legis.state.la.us/)

PART V. OFFENSES AFFECTING THE PUBLIC MORALS

SUBPART A. OFFENSES AFFECTING SEXUAL IMMORALITY

1. SEXUAL OFFENSES AFFECTING MINORS

§80. Felony carnal knowledge of a juvenile

A. Felony carnal knowledge of a juvenile is committed when:

(1) A person who is nineteen years of age or older has sexual intercourse, with consent, with a person who is twelve years of age or older but less than seventeen years of age, when the victim is not the spouse of the offender; or......

Last edited:

The Young One

exp0sed Fantasy Football Champ
Reaction score
I actually heard the father is Kevin Federline. I guess he just figured another shot at getting at their money. :lol:

Connery

Reaction score

Louisiana - Age of Consent Laws

(The following information was taken from the Louisiana state legislation website at http://www.legis.state.la.us/)

PART V. OFFENSES AFFECTING THE PUBLIC MORALS

SUBPART A. OFFENSES AFFECTING SEXUAL IMMORALITY

1. SEXUAL OFFENSES AFFECTING MINORS

§80. Felony carnal knowledge of a juvenile

A. Felony carnal knowledge of a juvenile is committed when:

(1) A person who is nineteen years of age or older has sexual intercourse, with consent, with a person who is twelve years of age or older but less than seventeen years of age, when the victim is not the spouse of the offender; or......

Does someone have to press charges for that to be enforced, or can the state go after him on their own if they want?

Gatorman

Reaction score
At that age level, the parents have to press charges. I believe that's what I've heard........

Greg1921

Reaction score
she is fucked and I'm so happy, their mom's parenting book has been put on hold

stu2906

Reaction score
(1) twelve years of age or older but less than seventeen years of age, when the victim is not the spouse of the offender; or......[/b]

As Gator has provided us with that inormation he is now officially the new Marshall of louisiana and he needs to answer some serious questions about how that state is run!:lol:

Can someone in that state who is over 19 marry a 12-16 year old then? or is it a bizarre wording?

If so, can he or she have sex with the 12-16 year old spouse? Meaning possibly a 50 year old shagging a 12-16 year old???

In the UK it is easy, under 16 illegal. 16+ legal. The basis being anyone under 16 cannot consent and therefore a 15 year old and a 15 year old is still illegal. Simple.

Oh and can a possee be rounded up to catch this Casey fellow hang him (unless he gets shot in the "high mountains above desert western scene" to prevent any Britney and Kevin dramas.

Also will Disney have Zoe101: The Teenage Slut Years as a late night or movie special? And will this ruin the chances of us seeing a Spears with a decent body over the age of 25?

l3lasphemer

Reaction score
As Gator has provided us with that inormation he is now officially the new Marshall of louisiana and he needs to answer some serious questions about how that state is run!:lol:

Can someone in that state who is over 19 marry a 12-16 year old then? or is it a bizarre wording?

If so, can he or she have sex with the 12-16 year old spouse? Meaning possibly a 50 year old shagging a 12-16 year old???

Well as someone that was born and lived in louisiana for 30 years yes the laws are backwards as hell. Though not as bad as some states...

To answer your first question, yes someone older than 18 can marry a 12-16 year of with proper legal documentation from the parents of said 12-16 year old. Completely legal then.

Number 2 question, yes they can knock boots as much as they want if they are legally married. As messed up as that is, if they are not legally married the parents can press statutory r@p3 charges against the person.

Gatorman

Reaction score
l3lasphemer is correct on both accounts. I'm sure there's some pretty bizarre age of
consent laws around the country. It ain't just in the Bayou State....... ;)

** Had to jab at my fellow Louisianian..... :D