• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Say goodbye to Ashlee Simpson's career

90digijos

Reaction score
Fergie..?

So...looking for the video (and pics) of french swimmer Laure Manaudou, I stumbled upon this:
http://www.chauffeurdebuzz.com/sex+tape+fergie-2217
which allegedly is Fergie drunk and in various states of undress.

However, it's lousy quality, and I can't really make out if it's her or not, but I doubt it (this girl seems to have lighter hair). If it were, wouldn't we have found it here? But just in case, has anyone else heard of this tape?

Cheers, :lol:

DigiJoss

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Oh man the dad could be an exec at her Nick show dude thats totally crazy and sick...lol do you think she'll do a photo shoot like Britney where she shows off her bump lmao!!!

Seriously here in the UK teenage pregnancy is nothing shocking its hapening more and more due to kids getting drunk and acting stupid. Good luck to her she's got a whole lot of hell heading her way! The Spears family continues to grow god help us all!

rich2rob

Reaction score
Megan Fox To Do Nude Scene

There is an article in one of the Sunday papers that says Megan Fox will appear nude in a movie that is still being written. The movie will earn Megan $10million and will be called Jennifer's Body.

jarvisvalmont

Reaction score
Seriously here in the UK teenage pregnancy is nothing shocking its hapening more and more due to kids getting drunk and acting stupid. Good luck to her she's got a whole lot of hell heading her way! The Spears family continues to grow god help us all!

Teen pregnancy isn't exactly shocking here in the states, either, but I'm sure the consensus opinion (or hope) was that Jamie-lynne wouldn't turn into the train-wreck that her sister has become. I think people are just disappointed more than outraged.

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Disappointment and the Spears kinda go hand in hand huh!

Dragulf

Reaction score
JLS got pregnant by a producer of her show who could be her grandpa.

Funny thing is people were saying Miley Cyrus is the only "teen Idol" left that was 'pure' yet New years Eve she was giving her boyfriends brother a blowjob in the hotel and her bf caught them. HAHAHA!

KABOOM

I'm just here for the tits
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
STOP BUMPING THREADS FROM LAST YEAR, GOD DAMN IT! I KNEW I SHOULDN'T HAVE HAD THAT THIRD, SHIT.

Marchello

Reaction score
Rihanna is settle in life?
Looks like popular singer star Rihanna will settle down even she is very young. Relashionship is still fresh but…
There are rumors floating around which tells that Rihanna and her boyfriend Chris Brown are looking for a house together in Beverly Hills. A unknown source told press “Rihanna and Chris want to live together. They both like playing at home so the place needs to have noise isolation.” That’s the reason which in actually isn’t a reason,so…Wedding bells is closer than we could imagine.
As tabloids sais the “Disturbia” star has got a truly nice and expensive gift from hef “almost husband” .By the way, Brown took Rihanna “to a Los Angeles Ferrari dealer last week and asked her which car she most wanted,,.The young star chose the quarter-of-a-million-dollar Ferrari F430 Spider. Even she already has money and can afford herself such luxury, everybody must admit that Brown is a real cavalier…

Kaneinite

Respected Member
Reaction score
My girlfriend's mom was diagnosed and they caught it early and she's doing just fine now. Kylie should be just fine!

KABOOM

I'm just here for the tits
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well, this was 3 years ago, I think if Kylie wasn't fine, we would have heard about it by now.

Kaneinite

Respected Member
Reaction score
Well, this was 3 years ago, I think if Kylie wasn't fine, we would have heard about it by now.

Shit, I hate when people come in and bump a really old thread like that. I never pay attention to the dates...aghh

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
This is why all threads that's main topic has aged long ago should be closed.