• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Say goodbye to Ashlee Simpson's career

jetli12345

Reaction score
i bet she gest one of those minimum securtiy prisons those rich bastards!!

daveblack

Reaction score
I feel kinda sorry for her as it seems like she was a bit mistreated by the court system just for being a big-name celebrity. I'm sure that any normal poor person, given the same circumstances, would have just been given a reasonable fine and set free. Especially since we're constantly hearing about prison and jail overcrowding. Its just really sad that so many prosecuters think they have to make examples out of celebrities just to teach everyone else a lesson in equality when, in actuality, they're doing the complete opposite.

acker75

Reaction score
There is an article in one of the Sunday papers that says Megan Fox will appear nude in a movie that is still being written. The movie will earn Megan $10million and will be called Jennifer's Body.

I hope she does goes nude in here...:butt:

ptb_666777

Reaction score
I couldn't help myself

I tap 2 black and play,
ThreadNecro.jpg

celebleglicker

Reaction score
Jessica Biel Would Love To Costar With Justin Timberlake

Found this People magazine story 5/23/09......Jessica Biel would love to costar with Justin Timberlake. This is the first time subby has been jealous of Timberlake since he was banging a pre-crazy Britney

Los Angeles-Jessica Biel has already said she's looking to expand her resume. Could a future film include boyfriend Justin Timberlake?

"If it was the right thing, yeah, I would love to costar with Justin," Biel, 27, tells Parade. "I just don't know what the right thing is, though."

With a high-profile romance – and a growing career – it would make sense that the Easy Virtue actress would be very involved in the Hollywood scene. But, she says, she and Timberlake would rather just relax together.

"We just hang out at home," says Biel. "You have to have a real life because of the kind of crazy Hollywood stuff that you can get wrapped up in. It's so important to have hobbies and girlfriends, and not know people that work in Hollywood."

Of her relatively low-key lifestyle, she says, "It keeps you sane. I was playing soccer and I joined a kickball league. That's way more interesting to me than going to some party."

To that end, Biel's next role won't be on the silver screen. "I auditioned for a summer production of Guys and Dolls at the Hollywood Bowl," she says. "I thought, 'Well, I'm not a soprano anymore, but I guess I'll go in for it.'

"I literally walked in and said, 'I can do this song but we're going to have to drop it down a few notes.' Actually, I did pretty well and I got the part of Sandy, which I'll be performing later this summer."

snowman2k

Reaction score
Hacking someone computer for her pics, classic security in the real computer world or planned for attack?

elmerfudd

Reaction score
Jessica Simpsons Dog Snatched

Jessica Simpson posted via twitter: My heart is broken because a coyote took my precious Daisy right in front of our eyes. HORROR! We are searching. Hoping. Please help!
Now I'm sad for the dog , but I don't think they are going to find him! Unless they are checking coyote shit! I guess that dog wasn't as quick as the Road Runner... BEEP BEEP

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
She should check her local Chinese takeout.

krak

Reaction score
Jessica Simpson's Snatch Dogged

There, much better... :D :D

ptb_666777

Reaction score
who really cares, it is her damn fault. My dog would have snatched up the coyote. Get a real dog and accidentally return a home sex vid to video store who happens to upload it here first.

Brianwp

Reaction score
Does anyone really care? The celeb news was awash with articles like...Michael...why was he taken from us? What happened? So young... Well, I'll tell you what happened...a black child molester who thought he was immortal and took drugs to change his skin color and operations to change the looks of his face and his already frail body took enormous doses of surgical grade sedatives, among many other drugs, and died from a massive overdose. Boo hoo.

scoundrel

Reaction score

They need a stronger stimulant than ephedrine to get him moving now. However, no doubt this story has stirred the lawyers.

@Brianwp: You seem to have overlooked the enormous legal settlement MJ paid out on a earlier case to have the case dropped and be able to give a straight answer to the question "Are you a paedophile Mr Jackson?" That answer of course being
No comment...

Surely you respect MJ for this Brian?:breathefi

It was OK for MJ to be black, if only he himself had realised as much. But although he now rests, I doubt that a soul so flawed and troubled in life can be resting in peace.

Brianwp

Reaction score
They need a stronger stimulant than ephedrine to get him moving now. (LOL)

@Brianwp: You seem to have overlooked the enormous legal settlement MJ paid out on a earlier case to have the case dropped and be able to give a straight answer to the question "Are you a paedophile Mr Jackson?" That answer of course being "no comment".

Surely you respect MJ for this Brian?:breathefi

Well, scounds, I hate to speak ill of the dead, you know. But I think I will anyway. I would have respected him if he had bellied up to the bar and admitted he needed help. He should have moved out of Candyland, or Fairyland, or whatever the hell he called it, and donated the whole place to an orphan's home or children's hospital as retribution for all the kid's heads he has screwed up. I would have respected him if he had cut out the skin dying bullshit and thereby show honor to his race. When he died, that was all you could see on tv for weeks...Michael's dead...the King of Pop is gone! I might have admired his work more if it hadn't been for all the sick crap he did. I think he was lower than whale shit.

Of course I say this with all respect.