• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Say goodbye to Ashlee Simpson's career

celebiz

Reaction score
Lindsay Lohan Crash Again!

LINDSAY LOHAN IN HOSPITAL AFTER CAR SMASH

Teen singer/actress LINDSAY LOHAN was treated in a Los Angeles hospital on Tuesday (04OCT05) after crashing her Mercedes-Benz convertible.......

Last edited by a moderator:

ejbasler1s

Reaction score
Britney Spears Sex Tape!!!

Is there any possible way that this could be real. It is talked about on the front page. Anyone know anything about this?

cyberhypnotic

Reaction score
I've said before that pregnancy is a beautiful thing... and it is!

However, having said that, prego sex is NOT a beautiful thing. Of course between the two involved in the relationship (future mother and father) would find it a beautiful thing. Afterall, they are bonding and it's THEIR child that is growing inside.

I don't know, it's different when it's between you and the one that you love. But watching two people get it on when one ofthem is pregnant isn't a great sight.

Some wouldn't care though, cause it's still Britney having sex.

I only believe what I see before my own eyes. So far, this would be considered a rumor and nothing should become of it until it is actually proven.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I've heard rumors, but nothing definite. I will let everyone know the moment I hear anything more.

The Young One

exp0sed Fantasy Football Champ
Reaction score
Seriously, Id believe. She and KFed seem to be quite the kinky couple. Im surprised neither of them has been arrested for public indecenecy yet.

jujo

Reaction score
I hear that the video is out, and the ending is "pretty messy."

This was on the radio..

maddgreek

Fap Fap Fap Fap
Staff Alumn
Reaction score

elmerfudd

Reaction score
Yeah, I heard about it . But I bet she lip sync's through the whole thing!

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
The disappointment involved with a home video as opposed to her music videos is that her professionally made music videos have "hot britney" in them, whereas the lower quality home video likely contains "fat truck stop whore britney"

AnThOnY`

Reaction score
lol seriously, considering she has so much money can't she afford a good driving teacher? or does she not care about ruining her car then having to pay for repairs or a new 1... or maybe shes doing it on purpose??? hum...... makes u think

KABOOM

I'm just here for the tits
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I bet her ass has more craters now than the moon.

We'll all watch it, if it is true, just like we watch a car crash, except this will be even bloodier.

monkeyman

Reaction score
with as much money as she has, i would just buy a new car once i get a scratch on it.

qazx

Reaction score
Aniston reveals her 'Indecent Proposals'

Aniston reveals her 'Indecent Proposals'

Former Friends star Jennifer Aniston has revealed that she got her fair share of indecent proposals from her male admirers even while her marriage with Brad Pitt was going through its more pleasant phase.

The stunning actress, who became a free woman after her divorce from the Troy actor on Oct02, has claimed the fact that while she was still married with Hollywood hunk Brad Pitt, she was showered with lots of proposals by male admirers, who showed extreme interest in her.

"I've had inappropriate come-ons. Just when I was with my husband at the time. Nothing worth discussing, truthfully. Just dumb drunk stuff," Femalefirst quoted her as saying.

Meanwhile, Jennifer, who is now rumoured to be romantically linked with actor Vince Vaughn, has reportedly claimed that her sexy roles in her upcoming films Derailed and Break-Up are helping her get over ex-hubby Brad Pitt.

H

hoppi

Da' Legend said:
Monica Bellucci laughed through sex with Damon

Italian actress Monica Bellucci reportedly delayed the filming of the movie "The Brothers Grimm" because she couldn't stop laughing during the sex scenes with co-star Matt Damon.

According to contactmusic.com, director Terry Gilliam got so frustrated that he had to re-shoot the steamy scenes several times because the actress could not stop giggling. But Bellucci insists the laughing helped her relax during the embarrassing scenes.

She says, "I just found him so funny. It actually helped through. When you have love scenes with someone that you never met before, it's difficult. You have to create a nice situation, a good sensibility. With him it was easy, he just made me laugh."
Seriously,could anyone please tell me where that scene was?Because I can't remember any...I think that's just PR-News to get attention.Or did I fall asleep?Please tell me. :)

Bob_Box

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
i just watched the movie last night and i didn't see anything like that either. those 2 were in a scene for like 2 minutes tops and there was no action at all

Da' Legend

Reaction score
Carmen Electra's racist slurs during sex!

Carmen Electra's racist slurs during sex!

Basketball star Dennis Rodman, in his new autobiography I Should Be Dead By Now, has revealed that his ex-wife, Carmen Electra, used the 'N' word while having sex with him.

Rodman writes that he was stunned when he heard her utter the N-word and added that though he had sex with a lot of white women, the only time they used racially abusive language was when they were angry with him.

"I was stunned. I mean I've had sex with a lot of white girls and not one white girl has ever called me that unless they were pissed off." Femalefirst quoted his autobiography as stating.

According to Rodman - who was married to the brunette beauty for just eight days in December 1998 - Carmen shouted out: "Take it n****r. Go ahead, take it. This is yours! Yours!" However, Rodman claims he wasn't offended by Carmen's racist bedroom comments, adding: "My marriage was the happiest eight days of my life" He also added that the Playboy model used the language in a manner of joking, and that she has no qualms about having it revealed.

"She's fine with it. She wasn't upset that people may get the wrong idea with her using the 'N' word; it was more of a joke." he added.

The former Chicago Bulls player also alleges Carmen, now married to rocker Dave Navarro, once talked to his bodyguard during a frantic sex session in the backseat of his Bentley car.

Rodman claims the stunning actress said, "George, would you tell Dennis to stop? I'm getting tired", as he made love to her.

Carmen is furious with her ex-husband's allegations and has rubbished the claims, telling America's New York Daily News newspaper: "I am saddened that Dennis felt he had to write a book like this "I think he has me confused with some of the girls he cheated on me with."

H

hoppi

Oh,if someone did not catch it:
GISELE BUNDCHEN AND Lyouknowwho SPLIT!YEEHA.:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

It's everywhere on every channel and biz-site with news.