• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Scarlett Hampton

Teenmushi

Respected Member
Respected Member
Reaction score

Teenmushi

Respected Member
Respected Member
Reaction score
Scarlett III - Wild & Naughty, Sexy!
Release Date : 10/01/21 (NEW!!!)

FT\/ G!rl$

Member favorite Scarlett is back, and her total positive energy and charisma is only topped out by her supercute looks! She starts with a classy dress and heels, looking like she's shooting some modern fashion; but she isn't wearing any bra or panties! Starting at a fancy tourist restaurant area, she reintroduces herself, and lets the wind blow up her dress! Visiting and modeling in various locations, she finds a place to dance about to bar music, along with some nice upskirt and downblouse views. Going home, she masturbates with the magic wand to orgasm, then gets kinky with a very thick summer squash. With some effort, she manages to get the big phallic yellow veggie into her vagina, then pushing it out with her strong muscles! The bigger challenge comes anally, where she fits it deep into her butt! She then gets fingered, and near-fisted vaginally, and hard, deep four fingers in her butt! She gapes herself, both holes stretching wide! At a restaurant, she teases us some more, flashing her goods and rubbing herself... Finding a relaxing spot at a resort, she then masturbates with her pink vibrator to an orgasm right there... Quite a sensual moment at sunset. Enjoy our favorite blonde, she gets kinky and extreme on her following update!!

Model Comments
I love love coming back and I would do it again! As many times as Rob wants me to. I love traveling to this state and people are so much nicer than in LA. Not being a hater or anything but it does really get me down being there! Going back to Wisconsin soon, and for me, Arizona is sort of a home away from home. And having good company helps! Rob got me some brand new clothes to shoot in, some which I think were very different from my style but I loved how I looked in them. I love all my pictures again and again in each set! So I'm really trying to get used to anal stuff so I train by wearing a butt plug all the time. It seems to be working because I was able to take some crazy big things even almost a whole fist it seems! My favorite part is always the public nudity though I cant explain it but I get a rush from it. Hope that's not a bad thing! And fucking a good lover, yeah that is the best like the cherry on top :)

Videographer/Photographer's Comments
Glad to have this fun beauty back; her positive energy and charisma really makes for a great shoot on camera, and you can see that fun-loving nature shine through. I specifically bought her some new outfits to model in; one being this summer dress and heels. As you can see in the photography, it gives her a very classy but sexy feel. When going on location, everyone thought it was for some sort of magazine or fashion blog, or that she was some sort of social media influencer. After the teasers, she did a masturbation with the magic wand to warm herself up, then an attempt at man-fisting her vagina, and some deep, four fingers anally. That got her ready for the very thick summer squash, which she managed to get in deep in both holes. Some major gaping thereafter! We went for a lunch break, and she's always in the mood for more teasing, so we went and continued more on location shooting with upskirt and downblouse views (including a peeing session). It leads to a pretty sunset finale, where she fucks herself with her personal toy, has a nice orgasm, then gets even hornier... The following shoot she gets even kinkier and really pushes her limits (coming in the following update). Also, clip 9 is a good behind the scenes video showing how fun she is to interact with even if she's not doing a 'shoot'. And the skimpy ways she dresses...

VIDEO - She's Sexier Than Ever!

Total Duration : 00:49:52
Resolution : 1920 x 1080
FileType : mp4
Total Size : 4.25 GB

Download :

https://k2s.cc/file/324722e18069f
https://filejoker.net/2vit3lk325j5

pervmann2000

Reaction score
14-10-2022-MA-004-Scarlett Hampton Hot Gaze 120 pics 36 MB

Download Link: