• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Misc Group Models - cleaned

qwerty92

Reaction score

qwerty92

Reaction score

Teenmushi

Respected Member
Respected Member
Reaction score
LILLY - BUSTY TEXAN
Release Date : 12/21/21 (NEW!!!)

This beautiful 49 year old blonde is Lilly James, and WOW is she aging well! We're introduced to her outdoors as she poses in her lacy pink bra and panties set with matching thigh high stockings, garter belt, and high heeled shoes...and those big breasts of hers won't be contained in that bra for long as she takes off her top and rubs and squeezes them together! After a boob massage we see her with a thick clear toy, sliding it between her breasts for some tittyfucking and then spreading her legs to slide it inside for penetration play. She fucks herself with the dildo faster and deeper, then incorporates a magic wand vibrator as well and the combination brings her to a nice strong orgasm! Heading indoors in a thin white dress we see her dancing to the music and then climbing onto the kitchen counter to demonstrate her oral skills on a suction cup toy. Still up on the countertop, she kicks her legs back for some butt play...fingering her ass and then inserting a large dildo for deep anal pleasure! Using the dildo in her ass and holding the vintage Vibraking toy against her clit she enjoys another climax, then changes into some strappy lingerie for a cowgirl finale. She enjoys another strong orgasm, then heads out into the back yard to bid us goodbye...a stunning mature blonde with an absolutely amazing body here on FT\/ MILFs!

Model Comments
Hi my name is Lilly James. I grew up in a small town in Texas.I was always an over achiever. I have 2 college degrees in the medical field. So when the shit hits the fan trust me I am the one you want around. I have dog named Max. He is the love of my life. I love watching movies some of my all time favorites are the Bond movies. Sean Connory is the best bond by far. I am also a cam model on Streamate when I have nothing else to do. I love traveling and trying new foods. I love making new friends in person. That is why I only have one social media account. I am not the type to stare at my phone all day. My only social media is Twitter. You can follow by looking up Lillyjamesxxx. Hope all you horny dudes enjoy getting to know me. See you on the flipside.

Videographer/Photographer's Comments
Hi, Lia here! Let me just say the first things first. Lilly is a life goal for both men and women. Everybody wants to have a body that's going to age as well as hers does. She was definitely drinking her milk growing up. Not to mention the sex drive on this minx is through the roof. First I had to start out a little titty fucking when you have boobs like hers you need to focus on them. After that we get into a little penetration dildo action followed off by one of her crazy open-minded sex stories from her past. Followed up by a super sloppy blow job than adding a little bit of anal fun. Her back was hurting her on the counter and put her in some artistic lighting on the floor in front of the glass front door for the world to see her fuck her tight ass with a healthy dildo. Next, she's on the side of the bathtub riding a big pink dildo until climax enjoy the super hot life goal known as Lilly.

VIDEO - Bigger In Texas!

Total Duration : 01:15:44
Resolution : 1920 x 1080
FileType : mp4
Total Size : 6.46 GB

(1 Video Splitted Into 13 Clips)

Download :

lilly-00001682-01-1080p.mp4
lilly-00001682-02-1080p.mp4
lilly-00001682-03-1080p.mp4
lilly-00001682-04-1080p.mp4
lilly-00001682-05-1080p.mp4