• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Syren De Mer

LiCeK

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
AKA: Syren, Syren De Mar, Syren De Mer, Syren Demer
ICGID: SD-00HU
Born: June 1969
Birthplace: United States of America United States of America
First Seen: 2006
Measurements: 34D-24-37 / ~90-61-94
Body Type: Normal
Height: 168 cm, 5 ft 6 in
Piercings:
Hair Colour: Brown
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Breasts: Large (Fake)

Syren De Mer And Melody Marks - Lesbian Seductions 69

Format: MP4
Res: 1920X1080
Dur: 00:54:10
Size: 2.1 gb

Dead Link Removed
Dead Link Removed

Last edited by a moderator:

Teenmushi

Respected Member
Respected Member
Reaction score
Syren 2 - Irresistible Allure 2
Release Date : 04/20/21 (NEW!!!)

FT\/ M!lf$

She's back! It's been almost exactly a year since we've seen beautiful Syren here on FT\/ but she's back and is looking absolutely amazing here today. We're reintroduced to this mature beauty as she relaxes in teh living room in a flowery blue dress and we immediately note that incredible cleavage of hers! After taking off her dress and sliding her lacy white bra down, we see her using lotion to give herself a hard breast massage and wow, her pair looks incredible. Spreading her legs, she reaches for a powerful magic wand vibrator and pleasures herself, masturbating until she has a milky leg-shaking orgasm! Heading outdoors in a pink dress, we next see her dancing to her own dark rock music...and moving her body gets her so turned on she just has to reach for a pink vibrator to fuck herself to climax with. We see her outdoors next in her tight workout gear, stretching out and going for a jog - topless! She works up an appetite and goes in to eat a little lunch with her breasts out, chatting with the photographer about some of her sexual escapades. After lunch she admires her reflection in the mirror, then sticks a suction cup toy to the glass and starts sucking it...to see just what she looks like giving a blowjob! She's a big fan of powerful cars so we see her out in the garage relaxing nude in a beautiful supercar...and just sitting in the passenger seat turns her on so much she just has to start touching herself with her fingertips! She starts using a toy but wants to finish in the privacy of the house so we see her indoors, masturbating with a dildo and the powerful Vibraking toy to one last super-intense orgasm...which we get to watch from multiple angles. It's an amazing return for a true beauty of a MILF, a mature stunner with sex appeal for days and a body to match!

Model Comments
Hi! My name is Syren and I'm probably not your normal type woman. Why? You ask...Well, lets just say that I am a football fan and never miss watching my team play. Most importantly, I'm a HUGE car enthusiast!!! I appreciate cars of all kinds but really LOVE the newer muscle and sports cars. I own a modified Chevy Camaro SS that has won many awards at several car shows and just recently bought a Chevy Corvette Z06 that I will be racing in the 1/4 mile drag races in my area! I'm SO EXCITED!

Twitter - SyrenDeMerXXX

IG - SyrenDeMer

Videographer/Photographer's Comments
Hi fellas Lia here!

Syren is someone I would refer to as a veteran. I say that is the best possible way. What I mean is she is experienced sexual. It was fun learning about her open relationships and sew partner. I think the total was 6 including her. Her breast are out of this world so we spend some time getting to know her while lathering up those bad boys. She does a dance to a very sexy and long song. A little bit on the dark side. But that is what makes it hot if you ask me. A lot of heavy breathing and oooohs with Syren. Every time she touches herself some sort of moan always accompanies. She is really into cars. FT\/ just got a new bat-mobile-ish super car. Unfortunately the time and light was not on our side. But, she still managed to "get off". Enjoy Syren

VIDEO - Sexually Experienced

Total Duration : 00:44:15 / 00:34:30
Resolution : 1920 x 1080
FileType : mp4
Total Size : 3.77 GB / 2.94 GB

PART 1

Download :

https://k2s.cc/file/b10444513975d
https://filejoker.net/bjnaakkam49b

PART 2

Download :

https://k2s.cc/file/a5d4a758585fd