• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Terror strikes London

Supafly

Barely Ever Here
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
My thoughts are with everyone in london. God bless.

moxdevil

Reaction score
Bound to happen eventually, not really surprising that they should choose for it to coincide with the current events- Gleneagles and London's euphoria over winning the Olympic bid. :sad:

Its about time that the Islamic world started to get its own act together on these extremist groups, otherwise what do they think will be the end results of all these atrocities. Even those people who don't stereotype every moslem as a terrorist or supporter of terror will quickly become dissilusioned with the seemingly laissez-faire attitude Islamic countries have to their own extremists.

Iceberg

Reaction score
I agree, Mox, at least with the last paragraph.

My sympathies to those affected by the attacks.

It sure freaks me out that I was pretty much at the area where the bus was bombed near Russell Square just six months ago while travelling. It's kind of teeth-rattling, knowing that.

stu2906

Reaction score
BBC news reporting 37 dead 700 injured, numbers keep rising as more people are removed from the underground.

A secretary at work today spoke to her boyfriend who works on Bond Street, he said there were thousands of people walking out of London this afternoon as there was no transport available, watching Sky news now and they are showing hundreds of people cross thames Bridge on foot as all buses and trains have been cancelled.

Eye witness reports here: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/4659243.stm

Fuckers, complete fucking fuckers.

But we have put up with terrorist attacks in the UK for decades with the IRA's terror campaign and the emegency services know how to deal with the aftermath of such events. This attack will only strengthen the resolve of the government to defeat extremist terrorists and we will not be frightened away from our military commitments by this cowardly act. Tony Blair just made a statement and he looks really gutted.

To all those who died your nation mourns you.

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
This will not stand, these kind of attacks are carried by cowards who fight from hidden locations and who's only victims are the good people Britain. I have family and friends that live and work in the London aread today was a day that I will not forget and do not wish to relive. I hope that those that are responcible for these attacks will be brought to justice and will pay for their crimes.

To all those that have been effected, I share your pain and grief. You are in my thought and have my prayers.

Texan

The Gunhand
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
A little warning to those towel headed, freedom hating assholes....Hilter could not defeat the Brits, what the hell makes you think that you can. If you are a terror to many, then beware of the many.

moxdevil

Reaction score
Nice tex! But unfortunately we are bending over backwards to allow these people their freedoms, here in Britain anyway- the freedoms to kill us, to tell everyone they are going to kill us, and to claim freedom of expression on religious grounds. Hell we're practically inviting them in out of fear of being called intolerant, racist, anti-moslem, etc... :confused:

What is the world coming to when we are forced to tolerate intolerance? :cry:

RichieTBaum

Reaction score
Fuck the Middle-East. Fuck Oil. Fuck Terrorists. Fuck the a-holes that did this.
I have nothing but hate and intolerance for anyone who thinks their religious beliefs give them the right to take lives.

E

expo

moxdevil said:
Nice tex! But unfortunately we are bending over backwards to allow these people their freedoms, here in Britain anyway- the freedoms to kill us, to tell everyone they are going to kill us, and to claim freedom of expression on religious grounds. Hell we're practically inviting them in out of fear of being called intolerant, racist, anti-moslem, etc... :confused:

What is the world coming to when we are forced to tolerate intolerance? :cry:

Damn right!! - we can't even stop people entering the country because of fear of being called racist. It's about time we had proper border controls at all entry points to the country to stop these reghead terrorists entering the country!

Ankit Pande

Reaction score
suicide

If only this thickhead bombers knew the value of lives ... if i had the chance i would show 'em ... lost a member of my family to this fuckin terrorist attacks and my dad barely survived ... I KNOW THE VALUE OF LIFE.

Stop murdering innocents u fuckers! :angryrazz

Zinista

Koalas & Kangaroos kill people
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Suspicions point towards an Al Qaeda linked organisation..

I remember back to a scary comment made by my old man about the Palestinians and Israelis and how they will always fight each other and never rest for their causes...

I'm afraid to say that this is happening on a world scale now with Islamic Extremists vs The Western World...

We can fight terrorism as much as we want but Al Qeada is definitely stronger than first thought and I'm sure there are many that are willing to join their cause which is very sad...

unreal

Reaction score
About Al Queada being stronger, some have suggested that the "War on Terrorism" has been working to some extent as this is quite a step down from 9/11.

One other thing I found curious is that the top level of the double decker bus was blown apart and not the bottom, which by the looks of the damage done to the top, it would have been more effective to blow up the bottom layer which suggests a somewhat amature bomber.

I would also like to express my commiserations to all those affected.

Zinista

Koalas & Kangaroos kill people
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
However amateur or not, it was still a well co-ordinated attack which definitely means a group was involved..

unreal

Reaction score
Indeed, it was very well co-ordinated but as suggested by Michael Portillo (British Consvervative Ex-MP) that the attack was by no means sophisticated, it was in fact very simple and that is why it has worked.

cableguy

Reaction score
to the people of the United Kingdom, you have my empathy... i sincerely wish you dont follow the path of spain and become an apologist nation... i hope you will stand united against this scourge that hit our shores in 1993, and dramatically again september 11, 2001... this is not the ira, this is a menace that wants to end freedom, rights of women, and anything not muslim... be levelheaded and even handed, as many muslims want nothing to do with these acts, but be wary nonetheless... this is a global version of the israel/palestine conflict, and can only end when one side is beaten badly enough to quit... will freedom prevail, or will islamo-facism??? i hope you will choose freedom, and if you do, rest assured that America will stand by you and together we will see this through...

Conman

Reaction score
Unreal said the war on terrorism is a step down from .....

Come to East Asia. You'll see that there has been no let. Air and sea ports are patrolled 24/7 by armed squads, local authorities respond to the smallest idea of a threat, constant awareness of the threat is constantly beaten into our senses. It has become a way of life. Funnily, the only ones complaining about all the added security measures are the Western tourists and backpackers. :confused: And we are not in the least bit apolegetic about it. Plus no one calls us racists, Muslim haters, intolerant or any other denomination. In fact, its such a united front that foreigners will be surprised at the anger of Mulsims against their own terrorist kind.

Stand fast UK. Keep on living and do not let this hamper your lives or they'd have won. Do not let them create unrest amongst yourselves. Let the authorities do their job and you only have to co-operate.

My deepest sympathy to the affected families and friends. We in East Asia know your pain.

Red Horse

Reaction score
Britain, and especially London, withstood the might of Luftwaffe bombing in the Blitz. Unless you fucking rats can keep coming out of your holes with enough bombs to kill everyone, you have no chance of victory.
"We will NEVER surrender"--Winston Churchill
Rule Britannia!

My heartfelt sympathy to all.

hodgepodge

Reaction score
I want to express my deepest sympathies and condolences to all those in Britain, as the attacks surely affected everyone.

E

expo

A man was arrested in Yorkshire and taken to London for questioning this morning after police raids in Leeds and the seizure of a car in Luton. The police say that they have identified four suspects who travelled to London on the morning of the attacks.

Come on lets catch the bastards behind this.