• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

The beautifull Asian Girls section????

pervmann2000

Reaction score
Could an admin or what looking at it??...eversince that hacked dude posted stuff upthere...I can't post anything anymore cause the page will stuck??...and my machine too???...and I have to reboot again...so please solve that prob....a big thanks in advance.....

maddgreek

Fap Fap Fap Fap
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
i dont think its the sub forum , im sure its a picture host. we will look into it.

pervmann2000

Reaction score
This so fucking sucks bro's....it takes an eternity to get the page loaded...and when it does...my machine jammes???...so what's wrong with that section????

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Beats me, I have no problems with that section. Mayve your PC isn't good enough to handle that traffic coming from that thread.

I wish we could ban hotlinkimage, so he would stop posting and this thread would be good again.

choppes

Mr. Admin guy
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
It worked for me, but has a quirk. When I hit "last page" to view the thread, it always starts me on page 2, which takes a good long while to load up. After that, it seems to work fine.

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Yeah that sucks. But when you've clicked through this tread (every page) once, it starts to work fine.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
it your computer, not the forum

pervmann2000

Reaction score
I am not blaming this hacked dude...but eversince he started to post in that thread I have trouble with that thread...and I didn't had that before.....:confused:

stu2906

Reaction score
I just went to the section and it fucked my machine up.

Half the pictures were black and said the picture will be coming soon (or something similar) and then the screen went blank and i had to restart afterwards.

PC is Vista 64bit, Intel quad q6600 2.4's with 8gm RAM so the power element mentioned earlier shouldnt apply? should it?

As to KA's comment on banning host, just do it as a certain sports clothing manufacturer would say. you have the power duides.

stu2906

Reaction score
and i lost $5k on facebook poker cos of the crash.

can i sue for pretend cash??

pervmann2000

Reaction score
Well I tryed it one more time to post at the beautyfull asians thread..but again I failed...and the page fucked up my machine again...so in the future check my asians blog....cause I am not posting in the beautifull asians thread again.....