• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

The Great Country of Canada

RichieTBaum

Reaction score
I would go to Tim Horton's over Starbucks any day (cheaper and faster) but Starbucks usually has hotter baristas. Did I really just type the word "barista?"

elmerfudd

Reaction score
I don't want to move to Canada as of yet, but I will do some trading . Since Pamela Anderson has already got her U.S. citizenship we'll keep her and give you back Michael J Fox and Allen Thick if you take Britney Spears with child ! It's a two for one deal not counting the deadbeat husband . And if there is any Brits around, we'll give you Madonna . And we'll keep Ozzy Ozbourne ! A guy that can bite the head off bats has gotta be good for atleast, secetery of state.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
We don't want any of your people. Why do you think we deport them down there to begin with

zxcw

Reaction score
Canada brings to my mind: A country of large area but not very tight population. Is it 13 million or something? And it's the best country in ice hockey. And I guess the winter is cold and snowy in Canada.

elmerfudd

Reaction score
Cman said:
We don't want any of your people. Why do you think we deport them down there to begin with
OK, then will you take back Michael J Fox and Allen Thick ?

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
duh, i just said we didnt want them.

also, the population is a little over 30 mil. we could use about 10 times that.

singhr

Reaction score
zxcw said:
Canada brings to my mind: A country of large area but not very tight population. Is it 13 million or something? And it's the best country in ice hockey. And I guess the winter is cold and snowy in Canada.
Yup you got it quite right for the "not very tight population" part. The current population is just under 33 million. The per capita land area per person is 0.27km per person in comparison to 0.03km per person in the United States, or 0.05km per person in Finland. The summer's can be very hot, and quite cold in the winter. However being such a large country the climate can vary a lot; even from province to province.

The best country in Ice Hockey? You betcha!! :canada:

Red Horse

Reaction score
And we also have Quebec!...land of whiners and slutty strippers :D

RichieTBaum

Reaction score
Canada wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't for the massive stretches of desolation along the 401 freeway and other areas.
And, how can you justify giving your country's hero (Wayne Gretzky) his own road only to line it with fast food restaraunts, Tim Hortons, and retail stores. Tisk...

(I am currently bracing for the responses to these statements lol)

monkeyman

Reaction score
Cman said:

well most of all thanks for Mike Myers. He's not Canadian anymore.

Iceberg

Reaction score
He's still Canadian, but has now received American citizenship. There's no law saying you can't be a dual citizen of both Canada and the US.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
RichieTBaum said:
Canada wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't for the massive stretches of desolation along the 401 freeway and other areas.
And, how can you justify giving your country's hero (Wayne Gretzky) his own road only to line it with fast food restaraunts, Tim Hortons, and retail stores. Tisk...

(I am currently bracing for the responses to these statements lol)
Every street has a Tim Hortons on it, whether its a commercial street or not. Its in the constitution or something :lol:

Duke E. Pyle

Reaction score
Took me a second to find this thread cause somebody put the word great in front. DID YOU KNOW that a Canadian minute is actually longer than an American minute due to a strange anomaly in the space-time continuum? WTF? DID YOU KNOW that Canada only has, like, 11 states, which is why they totally leach off of the US, which has, like, 50 of them? Look here. http://home.comcast.net/~wwwstephen/americans/

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
First, they're not states, they're provinces. The word state is for gay countries.

Second, there is 10 not 11 (and 3 Territories, i have no idea why they aren't provinces)

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Didn't miss the joke, just making corrections, for accuracy. Also, it wasn't funny to begin with.

Gibson

Reaction score
The inaccuracy is part of the joke. And yes, reading it isn't very funny, but watching it is.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Guess it just not my kind of humor. When you have to make stuff up for a joke, then you're kind of stretching for material.

When I make fun of the US, luckily there are plenty of TRUE things to make fun of :lol: