• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

THE MODS HERE ARE ASSHOLES

jessicajoanne

LTJ's exp0sed Llama Goddess
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Subject: Post Deletions.
Then, just yesterday, someone posted in the Emma Watson pic thread, and needing a different wallpaper, I went to go to the post I made of her nip slips, and couldn't find it. It was deleted because of "JJ cleaning." I made that post specifically for people like myself, who are tired of that money making/forum breaking host (m)Oron. Rather than post one or two samples, and zipping the rest, via mOron, I posted all high quality pics, with no $ making hosts, for people to simply click and download. Now if anyone wants those pics, they have to download them via Oron. Frankly, I do not understand this decision, as you kept the money making posts, with inferior quality material...

I just saw this.. and since it is involving me directly I figure I would answer.. I removed your Emma Watson post, along with 3 others at the time.. I didn't think we needed 8 different posts with the same pictures... Out of fairness, the first to post the pictures is the one who stays.. And I kept 3 of them actually.. 2 post with thumbnailed pictures and 1 post with a download host.. the others were deleted as reposts, since that is what they were. If you had a problem with it, you could have messaged me and I would have gladly explained that to you..

The above consists of headshots and I have been warned about them in the past yet when I put pics of Pippa middleton (ass) in denim it get's moded and deleted?
There has to be a clear mod policy as some things seem to be accepted and others not?
Is it how the mod is feeling that day etc?

The mod policies are the same as you see in the rules.. and as each of us has a different opinion of what constitutes "sexy" and what doesn't, you get a variety of modding styles.. This has always been an issue and probably always will be an issue. I know that I personally give a lot more leeway with these types of photos than other mods...

I have to agree with choppes though, if you ever have any questions about why a decision was made, ask the mod who did it.. we usually are very helpful..

jonboy

Informer
Reaction score
I have to agree with choppes though, if you ever have any questions about why a decision was made, ask the mod who did it.. we usually are very helpful..

Thank you for the clarification, but, as regards to asking the mod. How do we know which one did it? As far as I am aware (could be blind, maybe down to the five knuckle shuffle) the only things in Jihad which tell us are the JJ & KA cleaning threads. I haven't seen any for the other mods - therefore how do we know who did the deed? (Pardon the phrase).

I usually only look at threads with new posts.

Don't wanna pick holes here, but, surely all new and reported posts go to a mod - so that comment doesn't make any sense. OR am I missing something?

Not an attack on you Upnorth by the way, as I appreciate your thanks in my posts.

luddite

Staff Alumn
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
My deletions go into the ... thread, but they get moved to General Cleanup every so often.

luddite

Staff Alumn
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
The above consists of headshots and I have been warned about them in the past yet when I put pics of Pippa middleton (ass) in denim it get's moded and deleted?

There has to be a clear mod policy as some things seem to be accepted and others not?

I seem to remember removing a post of just an ass in jeans, nothing else. If that's the one, I removed it because it could have been anyone's ass, even mine !

Count_Floyd

Respected Member
Reaction score

Wow, nice job throwing another poster under the bus! There's no rhyme or reason why posts stay or go. When some dipshit made castor a mod, he went through this place like a drunken russian bear and deleted anything that he personally didn't like. I remember losing over 300 posts in one day because he didn't think they were good enough. To him it was a click of the keyboard, but to me,(and many others)it was countless hours of work that simply disappeared. Many of those posts were here for years, and made it through the imageshack and amp debacles before he deemed them unworthy. The aggravating thing is that most of the pics that he deleted have been reposted by others, and seem to be fine.
I guess what i'm saying is... post it if you think it's worthy, and see what happens. It's not like there's any real fucking work involved anymore with bulk downloaders and an uploader right at the bottom of each page. Try uploading one pic at a time to slow servers where a 10 pic post would take 30 minutes to put together, and have hundreds of those posts deleted. That was the end of my posting career. You guys have it too fucking easy!

flashg035

Reaction score
Hi i would like to know why my Picture of Michelle trachtenberg as been remove? and the picture of Side boob of miley cirus as been remove to? thanks for the info and sorry if im not on the right thread...

jessicajoanne

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Thank you for the clarification, but, as regards to asking the mod. How do we know which one did it? As far as I am aware (could be blind, maybe down to the five knuckle shuffle) the only things in Jihad which tell us are the JJ & KA cleaning threads. I haven't seen any for the other mods - therefore how do we know who did the deed? (Pardon the phrase).

Don't wanna pick holes here, but, surely all new and reported posts go to a mod - so that comment doesn't make any sense. OR am I missing something?

Not an attack on you Upnorth by the way, as I appreciate your thanks in my posts.

When I have to moderate a thread I ALWAYS send a PM telling them why (except for dead links, they just get removed). If you haven't received a message and can't figure out who did it, then PM a mod of your choice and we can look into it.

The moderator interface looks different than a regular user, and all new posts must be "checked" by a mod otherwise they are highlighted on our screen. I believe Upnorth was simply stating that he doesn't look at posts that other mods have already "checked".

jessicajoanne

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Hi i would like to know why my Picture of Michelle trachtenberg as been remove? and the picture of Side boob of miley cirus as been remove to? thanks for the info and sorry if im not on the right thread...

Both the pictures of Michelle & Miley were already posted in their threads, so therefore they were removed as reposts. The nudes of Miley have already been debunked as fakes, so they would have been removed also.

flashg035

Reaction score
Both the pictures of Michelle & Miley were already posted in their threads, so therefore they were removed as reposts. The nudes of Miley have already been debunked as fakes, so they would have been removed also.

Oh ok thanks for the Replys you should at least put an automatic email to tell your pictures was dupplicated :) hehe well i have other nice picture i could send to...i will cheq if my pictures is no duplicated in the futur...

luddite

Staff Alumn
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Oh ok thanks for the Replys you should at least put an automatic email to tell your pictures was dupplicated :) hehe well i have other nice picture i could send to...i will cheq if my pictures is no duplicated in the futur...

If you look in Jihad, you can see your post under "fakes and repo"

luddite

Staff Alumn
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
When I have to moderate a thread I ALWAYS send a PM telling them why (except for dead links, they just get removed). If you haven't received a message and can't figure out who did it, then PM a mod of your choice and we can look into it.

The moderator interface looks different than a regular user, and all new posts must be "checked" by a mod otherwise they are highlighted on our screen. I believe Upnorth was simply stating that he doesn't look at posts that other mods have already "checked".

unfortunately, in my experience, a few mods send posts to Jihad and don't "check" them, so the next mod that looks in Jihad ends up doing it.

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score

i did not see that thanks for the info...

Anytime you get a post removed first thing you should do is check jihad. Most of the time I move posts to KA cleaning thread - there are reasons for it, the post was either dead or fully clothed.

But in your case I created a new thread explaining why it got deleted in thread title.

----

So if anyone else has a problem about why your post got removed do this:
check jihad. If you don't find an answer there you send a PM to me with the celebs name so I can go and check moderator log and see where the pics ended up and review the action and tell you exactly why your dumbass post got removed.
:pimp:

sydbarrett

Reaction score

I just saw this.. and since it is involving me directly I figure I would answer.. I removed your Emma Watson post, along with 3 others at the time.. I didn't think we needed 8 different posts with the same pictures... Out of fairness, the first to post the pictures is the one who stays.. And I kept 3 of them actually.. 2 post with thumbnailed pictures and 1 post with a download host.. the others were deleted as reposts, since that is what they were. If you had a problem with it, you could have messaged me and I would have gladly explained that to you..

I appreciate your answer, jessicajoanne. Not being the sharpest member around, I didn't put two and two together to figure out that JJ is you, so I posted my gripe here. Still would have kept a post that had the pics posted, rather than zipped (who knows what pics are in a zip?), but t`ain't a big deal.

Thanx for the reply.
:pimp:

Brianwp

Reaction score
I want to bitch and complain about...ok, wait a minute..let me think...ok..Anthony Weiner. Why not? NY lost a good Congressman there just because he was a tad horny. What the fuck? Have we seen this before? Bill Clinton? Like I've said before, why throw out the baby with the bathwater?

Of course, the main complainers were the Republicans. People in glass houses, you know? So the guy sexted women, and what not. Was that against the law? Sure, it's a problem for his wife and family, i.e. his personal life, but just how did that affect his ability as a Congressman, a real pit bull of one, and a contender for mayor of NYC? This was a loss for the Democratic party, for NY, and for the country as a whole.

choppes

Mr. Admin guy
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I only have a problem with him because:

1) One of the women he sexted was in fact, underage.
2) He lied about it afterwards, and wanted to use taxpayer resources (the FBI) to perform an investigation.

I have no problem with my elected representatives having personal lives. Hell, my mayor is gay and I voted for him. What I have a problem with, is lying to the very people who elected you.

(And I think we all know his biggest problem now is how to keep his pregnant wife from hitting him in the face with a shovel)

sydbarrett

Reaction score
I only have a problem with him because:

1) One of the women he sexted was in fact, underage.
2) He lied about it afterwards, and wanted to use taxpayer resources (the FBI) to perform an investigation.

I have no problem with my elected representatives having personal lives. Hell, my mayor is gay and I voted for him. What I have a problem with, is lying to the very people who elected you.

(And I think we all know his biggest problem now is how to keep his pregnant wife from hitting him in the face with a shovel)
I agree - could care less what he does with his personal life, though, if it was my underage daughter that he was texting, he'd have a big problem with me. His fault, as Choppes mentioned, is that he lied, and would have continued lying had he not realized that there is a law that demands that a formal investigation be conducted. And he nearly broke the law by filing a false report with his "I got hacked" claim.

I do find it a bit amusing that Brianwp brought the republicans into this, when it was the democrats, almost in unison, demanded he go. It's kinda like how Stanley Crouch, a writer for New York's Daily News, can write about any given subject, but the first paragraph always mentions either Sarah Palin or Fox News. :lol: That being said, can anyone tell me what he has/had accomplished? I heard he railed for fashion models a few years back...:D

rich2rob

Reaction score
Today the union where I work has gone on strike, pleased to say I'm on leave so not affected.
This strike is about pensions for those interested.

My moan is why go on strike when this and the previous government will do what they want anyway. They don't care if people go on strike as its not the government that's made to look bad but the workers. Look at the pay offer, the government tells us what the offer is and then wait till October and inplement it anyway. I have never heard any union member refuse to accept it.

The days when strike action meant something are long gone and its about time unions woke up to that fact. The conservative party broke the unions and new labour carried on where they left.

Can all these people with mortgages really afford to lose even one day's pay? Doubt it.

I should add I am not a union member which means I would have worked today.

Moan over.