• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

THE MODS HERE ARE ASSHOLES

UltraLisk

Reaction score
I still think this is very easy to solve...

Create a new class for anyone with more then 1 green bar and XX post (call it Full Members).

(for vid section)Only full members and up can post in the video section.

(for anti spam) Only full members and up can post external links in the image section (Maybe: IMG from known host required).

BANG. Two birds with one stone.

GrapJ

Balki Bartokamus
Reaction score

That guy is called eagle-eye john
Here's another of his > 100 short clips.
It's called Bullit-Art
(Dutch-subtitles, 39 Mb)

http://www.badongo.com/vid/431327

http://www.mediafire.com/?d2y9abutnj0

Used 2 hosters as mirror

out of thread ? What was it about?
I have a question on searching for the word editing and getting back posts were that word is already edited out ( but it is still a hit in the search-engine)

stu2906

Reaction score
:p

well, I used to post some high quality vids (720p and 1080 edits)

Gain RM status and you will be able to once more. It must be really annoying that some of us who have the power to post videos can't be bothered when you want to but can't. The unused power we possess is frightening sometimes.

I think the bloke that started this thread should have at least included a poll on whether the mods are assholes cos after 5 pages i realy have forgotten who was winning.

Karynak

Reaction score
Gain RM status and you will be able to once more. It must be really annoying that some of us who have the power to post videos can't be bothered when you want to but can't. The unused power we possess is frightening sometimes.

I think the bloke that started this thread should have at least included a poll on whether the mods are assholes cos after 5 pages i realy have forgotten who was winning.

How often do the MODs bump the status of members?

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
i have no idea when we will make another RM because we aren't really paying attention anymore (or at least i'm not lol)

i might make a new video usergroup, but again, that would take effort.

Stingray

Supreme Jackass
Reaction score
I think this thread is the most often the RMs have posted in months lol

Americans may get mad at me, but this thread reminds me of how their country united together after 9/11 lol

LOL...that's as good an analogy as any, I s'pose.

It does seem to be...quieter round here lately. We need to get Pimp back & have a Ramblin' Room every so often again...those were always fun.

UltraLisk

Reaction score

I do not really have time 2 post as many as I used to... but what worries me is I got some kick ass vids, and I worry of all the otherpeeps who are in the same boat... lots of content I am missing out on, same goes for all the other peeps...