• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

The Official TV Show Thread

bobobill

war on drugs veteran
Reaction score
I just saw the andy milonakis show the other day on mtv and I have to say it it was the biggest steaming pile of shit I have ever seen. I urge anyone who haven't seen it to stay away. I heard about this popcornfart of a show from my cousin, he told me it was a funny show. Needless to say I didn't find funny, I couldn't even crack a smile. After I watched the show I drove my cousins house and slapped him like the little bitch that he is for wasting my time. For those who don't know andy milanokis is not a little kid he is 29.

http://imdb.com/name/nm1429102/

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
bobobill said:
I just saw the andy milonakis show the other day on mtv and I have to say it it was the biggest steaming pile of shit I have ever seen.
http://imdb.com/name/nm1429102/
yeah, just because something was funny for 10 minutes on the internet like 3 years ago, doesn't mean it will be funny forever, nor is it meant for TV.

The Young One

exp0sed Fantasy Football Champ
Reaction score
Anyone see the season premiere of Arrested Development aka best show on tv? Wow, it was extremely dirty, and hilarious. Anyone watch this except me?

C

Cobra

24 season 5 premiers Sunday after the last NFL game for 2 hours then another 2 hour episode on their usual monday night. Can't wait. Season 4 may have very well been the best yet but it is hard to rank it above their premier season 1.

Looks like Chloe is gonna be doin some more gun toting. Sweet. I love her character. A nice comic relief.

kronik

Reaction score
checkout almost everything on FX...the free HBO

The Shield
Nip/Tuck
Rescue Me

The Shield this season is great. Best season so far (as far as drama goes). Forest Whitaker is definitely going to win the Emmy next year.

kronik.

JJTomcat512

Reaction score
I do not watch much television. The shows that I do watch though are Lost and Family Guy. I think that Lost is an awesome show. I didn't think that it was going to take off at first but it has really caught my attention. Now I make sure that even if I miss it I get the DVR to record it for me. Family Guy has to be the funniest show I have ever seen. I love how they just come out of left field with most of the stuff they have on there. I just sit here and giggle just thinking about the stupid stuff that has been on there. Those shows are both on my list of Season DVDs that I will have to buy.

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Numping this thread from 2008 (2006). I just didn't want to start a new one.

So I finally downloaded and watched Terminator: Sarah Connor Chronicles series and I loved it, although there were one or two a bit boring episodes on season 2. And some other not so logical things (liquid metal robot, turning metal into clothing and Derek died in 2009 but was alive when John went to the future) But overall result was great.

I started to look around only to find out that the fags at FOX decided to cancel the show. Also found something about that they're moving T:SCC under another studio to film season 3, also heard they might shoot season 3 straight to DVD. Which is it then?

I'm currently downloading all episodes of 2 and a half men to watch them all over again. Then I'm going to do the same with Firefly.

My next question. Dollhouse (Eliza Dusku). Is it good? Is it worth watching?

Momesso

Reaction score
Looks like you won't have to worry about dollhouse. It's been cancelled.

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
But still 2 seasons to download :D

Sahataba

"V" Is for Vagina
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Well it's watchable, i downloaded few episodes and didn't even watch whole season, so is it good, well not really but if you have spare time i guess it's ok.

At the moment I'm watching The Office (US), and I'll download Dexter S03 and new episodes of season 4.

cel7

Reaction score
I always thought he was way better than Conan, Conan annoys me, I know I am very in the minority with that thinking though...
the way he does his monologue is damn irritating. Jay Leno is still my fav.

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Prison Break is another show that I really love.

I don't know, It lost its magic after season 2 for me.

About dollhouse. If it really is watchable then I'll probably download it after I've watched Firefly, then The Unit (all seasons) and maybe Ghost Whisperer if it's good.

Sahataba

"V" Is for Vagina
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I have to agree about Prison Break.

About Dollhouse, well the only way you'll know will be to give it a try.

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Anyone watching V? I downloaded first 3 episodes the other day and now I'm hooked, can't wait for next episode. It's not your everyday sci-fi tv-show, it's different-interesting. And of course the presence of Laura Vandervoort and Morena Baccarin is helping too. There are a few things than gross you out when you start to think about them :D

Sahataba

"V" Is for Vagina
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I'm watching V. Downloading E04 atm :D
Bad thing is that we will have to wait for E05 till March 2010 :(
It's remake of old show (1984 or something...)
Well what can I say i got hooked aswell.

Also I'm watching Top Gear season 14 started 2 weeks ago :D
and Legend of Seeker, well first season was ok, but in second they have improved camera etc. I really tike it, and well if you download any episode you'll know why I watched it :)

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
LOL I'm also just downloading E4. It sucks we have to wait for next episode for that long. Why?

Yea, Also watching Top Gear. HILARIOUS. Ep2 of this season was one of the funniest of all times imo. Much better than Fifth Gear.

Legend of Seeker - never heard of it :(

Sahataba

"V" Is for Vagina
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Hehe. Well probably just tome marketing trick to get more viewers or something...

I downloaded E02 but didnt have time to watch it... but yeah, I couldn't agree more, it's way better than Fifth Gear.

Legend of the Seeker, well it's rated 8/10 on imdb.
If you have free time download it and give it a try.