• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

UK Celebrity Big Brother

rich2rob

Reaction score
Don't know if this is the correct place for this, but here goes.

Celebrity Big Brother started on Channel 4 tonight and 2 of the celebs are Jodi Marsh, who ever she is and former baywatch star Tracy Bingham, who said she sleeps starkers.

Scanners keep alert.

rich2rob

Loz

Reaction score
This and ALL reality shows are utter, utter, utter bollox. How they have the nerve to call it 'celebrity' is beyond me. It showed promise when Barrymore showed up, after his 'pool' incident, but went into a rapid freefall after that. Why do they even bother because who would really want to go on something like that unless they are really fcuked in the head. I guess thats why they do it. How long till someone actually dies on a show like this, if they haven't already in some remote country we've never heard of.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
rich2rob said:
Don't know if this is the correct place for this, but here goes.
You might want to check out the forum called REALITY TV SHOWS. Good thing I made a whole forum for that stuff. :rolleyes:

Start a discussion thread in there if you want