• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

US Airport Security

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
The news channels are still complaining about supposed "holes" in the security at US airports. They keep talking about this constantly and its really starting to get annoying. If they think the US is bad, they should check out international airports.

Trust me Americans, I will put your mind at ease. The US is in fact one of the hardest countries to get into. I've been through airports in 5 different countries in the past year *, including the US, and the US airports were the biggest pain in the ass. For the record, Canada is probably the easiest. We don't seem to care at all about Airport security, particularly on domestic flights LOL

So, congradulations on being the most overcompensating and unecessarily paranoid country in the world.

* Canada, US, Germany, Holland, Czech Republic

Gibson

Reaction score
Not too long ago, a man wearing a blood-covered smock carrying a blood-covered chainsaw was let into Canada from the US. We let him in because there was no reason to detain or question him. Pretty soon after we were asked if we had seen any suspicious persons trying to cross the border, and indeed we had! And apparently this person was suspected of having commited murder!

I don't have a link to the news article about this, but it exists somewhere.

Okay, not really airport security, but still kind of relavent. I'm also drunk and honestly don't really care.

KABOOM

I'm just here for the tits
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I remember that. It's kinda funny and yet disturbing. At least I know if I ever kill people with a chainsaw, I can escape into Canada. :banana:

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Your honor, Gibson is misleading the witness. That has nothing to do with this investigation and I motion that he be kicked out of the courtroom :mrgreen:

I wasn't really saying what the level of security SHOULD be, I was merely stating that the US is RELATIVELY a lot more than other countries

mindido

Respected Member
Reaction score
CMan,

I'm sorry as I don't have much info on this as of yet, but, apparently G.W. is at it again trying to open the borders even further. There is another hoohaa brewing over foreign ownership of either an American airline or an airline terminal (not sure which, I just heard about this yesterday).

So G.W. certainly recognizes your complaint and is doing all he can to open our borders to all.

endymion

Reaction score
I tried to get into LA from Australia and my shoes tested positive for explosives, which, needless to say, came as quite a surprise to me. But I agrre the US is a nightmare to get through. Try going to somewhere like Vanuatu where they just let you walk onto the plane when you're leaving, and when you arrive, they just smile and wave you in, they don't look in your bags at all. It's insane.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
endymion said:
I tried to get into LA from Australia and my shoes tested positive for explosives, which, needless to say, came as quite a surprise to me. But I agrre the US is a nightmare to get through. Try going to somewhere like Vanuatu where they just let you walk onto the plane when you're leaving, and when you arrive, they just smile and wave you in, they don't look in your bags at all. It's insane.
yeah, so to all the people in the US who are worried, you can rest easy lol.

i dont' know what its like to get into Canada for foreigners, but if you have a Canadian Passport, they barely even notice you. its just like welcome back, come on in! lol

mindido

Respected Member
Reaction score
This article doesn't deal with airport security but there are apparently holes in other ports:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/4852410.stm

It seems investigators were able to smuggle nuclear material across the Canadian and Mexican borders which could be used for a dirty bomb. Sensors actually picked up the nuclear material but the border guards let the stuff through anyway after being shown false paperwork.

Great!

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
thats just my point though. so what if there are holes. there will ALWAYS be holes. what i was trying to say is that despite the flaws in US security, its still a lot better than most other countries.

if the US has holes, then Canadian security is swiss cheese :lol:

and realistically, how often is someone going to try and smuggle bombs in. sure you've had one or two disasters, but thats a couple times out of millions of individual border crossings. do you know how many people go across the US / Canada border on a daily basis? its A LOT. the US just over reacts to everything and its made you all twitchy and paranoid.

mindido

Respected Member
Reaction score
Cman said:
thats just my point though. so what if there are holes. there will ALWAYS be holes. what i was trying to say is that despite the flaws in US security, its still a lot better than most other countries.

if the US has holes, then Canadian security is swiss cheese :lol:

and realistically, how often is someone going to try and smuggle bombs in. sure you've had one or two disasters, but thats a couple times out of millions of individual border crossings. do you know how many people go across the US / Canada border on a daily basis? its A LOT. the US just over reacts to everything and its made you all twitchy and paranoid.

Cman,

Can't disagree with one word of that.

Preferred User

Engorged Member
Reaction score
Cman said:
the US just over reacts to everything and its made you all twitchy and paranoid.

Bingo! We have had two terrorist attacks on our soil since 1941 and we've sold our soul to a guy who wants to keep us afraid.

Gatorman

Reaction score
Preferred User said:
Bingo! We have had two terrorist attacks on our soil since 1941 and we've sold our soul to a guy who wants to keep us afraid.

But we're currently dealing with a terrorist element like we've never faced in the past..... ;)

Preferred User

Engorged Member
Reaction score
Gatorman said:
But we're currently dealing with a terrorist element like we've never faced in the past..... ;)

I disagree Gator. Muslim terrorism is nothing new, and in fact pre-dates the Japanese terrorism we faced in 1941.

One of the reasons the US finally formed a navy was because Jefferson and Adams were tired of Muslim pirates taking our ships off the northern coast of Africa and holding them for ransom in the 1780's. The ambassador from Tripoli explained to Adams and Jefferson,

"...that it was written in the Koran, that all nations who should not have acknowleged their authority were sinners, that it was their right and duty to make war upon them where ever they could be found, and to make slaves of all they could take as prisoners."

American Sphinx, Joseph Ellis

Does this "we're-doing-this-on-God's-orders" bullshit sound familiar?​

I agree 9/11 should not pass without response. But to use it, and "use" is exactly what Bush did, to scare Americans into going along with whatever he wants is way out of proportion. And I blame the voters, not Bush.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Gatorman said:
I REALLY REALLY hope you were being sarcastic

Gatorman

Reaction score
Cman said:
I REALLY REALLY hope you were being sarcastic

Actually, it was a sardonic comment. I have a rather dry sense of humor at times. I'll leave it at that and avoid anymore biting commentary... ;) (Time to go back to posting pics... :))

blazin

Lost Member
Reaction score
Gatorman said:
actually i'd have to say this is true...but they terrorists aren't based in the middle east, but in washington. terror doesn't not have to be physical attacks, causing mass fear is all that's require of terrorism and Bush's administration did enough of that in the last few yrs.

KABOOM

I'm just here for the tits
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
blazin said:
actually i'd have to say this is true...but they terrorists aren't based in the middle east, but in washington. terror doesn't not have to be physical attacks, causing mass fear is all that's require of terrorism and Bush's administration did enough of that in the last few yrs.
Amen! :beer:

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
gotta agree with blazin again, for the second time today haha

(bet the fact that i agree with that statement is a HUGE shocker)

mindido

Respected Member
Reaction score
blazin said:

blazin,

amen, again.

Texan

The Gunhand
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
blazin said:

Bush was the right man at the right time. When you get knocked down you are suppose to come up swinging and not sit around feeling sorry for yourself.