• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Video Game Thread.

choppes

Mr. Admin guy
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I'm hoping Diablo 3 is more like the darker D2, prior to the LOD expansion. I prefer the atmospheric quality of being underground in the dark!

Sahataba

"V" Is for Vagina
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
well LOD has it's pros and cons... it's kinda more dynamic, my main was barbarian level 98 so i had most fun there, it brought new things in game and that's also very good thing, but yea i have to admit, whole Baal part (coming to him should be longer and less shiny till last part. (btw. i had all classes 70+ and passed in hardcore as well). I'm hoping it won't be mainly hack n' slash like D2, and that it will have loads of misc quests, events and real RPG fun, tho it might not be best thing scince diablo has rounded it's game path but games have developed so i don't think 28 quests are gonna be enough anymore. well let's wait and see.

(i prolly have loads of grammatical errors etc. but english is not my main language, and i've been slacking at it lately :/)

choppes

Mr. Admin guy
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Dead on right Sahataba! I'm hoping for more quests, hidden areas, etc. A bit more thinking and challenging things to get weapons, armor and the like to go along with the fighting.

nekkid

Reaction score
Anybody have a recomendation on a good website for video game news, reviews, and release dates? I get Game Informer in the mail, which I like but by the time I get it its usually not up to date.

ptb_666777

Reaction score
I am an avid pc gamer. I enjoy 1st person shooters, and tower defense games. I am not a rpg fan, but have played many. God games are fun too.

My all time favorite games in order that I think of them:

1. Battlefield 2142 (mainvain) I'll pwn all of you, wht!
2. command and conquer; red alert 2, Generals, and red alert 3
3. Unreal 1,2 the newest is a lil to much for my box.
4. Call of Duty 2,4,5 (Nazi Zombie's Rock)
5. Star Craft
6. Ghost Recon, graw, graw 2

I recommend all of them except battlefield, Only because the servers are over run with hackers. The chances of you having a good time with some asshole with map hack and aim bot are less than likely. The game has dropped in price, and you have to buy it to play. It is my fav, and I am good enough to at least annoy aim botters and am often banned under suspicion of being one myself.

If you decide to play it find me I'll show you around. Head set is invaluable.(head phones with mic)

Last edited by a moderator:

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Too bad it's only on PC and Mac, isn't it? My PC sucks.

Sahataba

"V" Is for Vagina
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
yeah.

well it's blizzard, maybe they won't push graphics to max, and will make something we all can play :D tho i think ill have to work for few months and buy some new computer, i won't be able to play it on my laptop for sure :D

ptb_666777

Reaction score
What I really wanna know is if they are going to make you "pay to play" like wow or must be online like starcraft 2. I liked everything in the setup of the first two except trying to go battlenet over lan. They are taking there sweet ass time developing the game. I seen the youtube game play and got a little excited for nothing. Not even a hint on release date.

If there web site is any indicator of what you'll need to run this game then all of us will need a large upgrade. My 256 agp struggled just to navigate threw the site.

ph3nixx

Reaction score
I usually go for gamespot.com...if not, ign.com is good too.

nekkid

Reaction score
The batman arkham asylum game coming out on the 25th looks real cool. I have it on reserve havent played anything good in a while. Anyone played that prototype game yet?

Sahataba

"V" Is for Vagina
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Monk, new class in Diablo III is out, check it :)

btw
I'm playing Syberia & Syberia II.
I'm done with first part, and now i'm having fun with second part, if anyone of you liked broken sword, i recommend this game to him. Also it's old game so you'll have no problem with running it.

also i got addicted to mafia wars on facebook xD

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Batman is awesome played demo game out on Friday - getting my PS3 slim on Tuesday woop woop and wetting my pants for modern warfare 2 gotta wait til 11/10/09 lol

nekkid

Reaction score
Yeah I've been playing the batman game. pretty damn good. Not too tough but overall worth the wait so far.

What is mafia wars saha? I keep getting invited to play.

ptb_666777

Reaction score
If you like the web games check out Farm town for facebook or myspace. It is super addictive and fun.