• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

What nationalities are you?

UtahRugbyGuy

Reaction score
100% Grade AAA American Beef! Haha! If only someone were that ignorant :) Um, my pops was full German. His parents were both fresh off the boat right before WWII, so they got out of there like 6 or 7 years before the war and avoided all that Nazi nonsense. My moms was a Northern Euro mutt. Mostly English, Irish, Dutch, Welsh, Scandinavian, Norwegian, Swedish. So I'm half German and half north Euro mutt. Her maiden name is Howard, who was directly descended from Catherine Howard, wife of King Henry VIII (yeah, the one who butchered all 8 of his wives). Catherine Howard was also a cousin to Anne Boleyn, also a wife of Henry VIII. So, I'm directly related to two of his dead wives by blood. Talk about legacy!

Dr.A.Hofmann

Reaction score
Deep inside there is the unbeatable certainty about my memories of the Kainah, Piegan and Gros Ventre world........
Reality tells about french huguenot ancestors fled to the Netherlands near the german border........
born in Germany ;-)

Brianwp

Reaction score
Alfred Hoffman, I know where you're from. D-lysergic land. Me, I'm from New Jersey, but I feel like I'm from D-lysergic land.

luddite

Staff Alumn
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Welsh grandmothers. My mother's maiden name implies French/Norman ancestry. My surname suggests Norse ancestry back a thousand years ago. Rumours of Scottish blood somewhere back in deep history.

BASICALLY A GOOD OLD HEINZ 57.

My name is French/Norman, that's where my Viking is from. "Normandy" was so named because the Norse invaded and stayed. My ancestor fought for William of Orange and the family ended up in Ireland, but my parents thought the grass was greener "across the pond".

RTechnik

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
pure Czech even my surname came from one of old bohemian tribes ;)

Last edited: