• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

What other HQ celeb forums do you use?

[omen]

Reaction score
Come on, guys, anyone have any recommendations?

If you're interested, while I've been waiting for replies I've been doing some searching and these seem to be pretty good too:

http://www.superiorpics.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/Cat/0/C/1

http://www.aclasscelebs.com/phpBB2/index.php

The guys over at the superior pics forum seem to have their act together a little better than the aclasscelebs guys, but they're both pretty damn good. Some guy at superiorpics ** DEAD LINK REMOVED ** 1800 pics of Heidi Klum, for example.

mindido

Respected Member
Reaction score
Just went and checked a few of those out and Da Pimp was correct when he mentioned "chaos". They are really poorly organized when compared to this site. But I did find something on one of the sites (I don't remember which) that I thought CMan would like.

http://paintedover.com/uploads/show.php?loc=15&f=twain01.jpg

I've been to his other site and don't remember seeing this. If its not new then just jihad it. This doesn't seem to work as planned but the URL works.

[omen]

Reaction score
Well, I guess I'm the only one here who regularly visits other boards and has found some merit in them. Yeah, a lot of the sites I mentioned are poorly organized. However they all posess the all-powerful 'search' feature which can present you with a list of the chick you're looking for. I've used this feature to great effect, mining these sites for all they're worth and in the process found tons of pics I was unable to find elsewhere - including here. That's not a knock in any way to exp0sed. This forum rocks. It's faster, better organized, and allows nudity in it's threads. However, it is not the be-all end-all of pics. There is a LOT more out there and that's why I wanted to share what I had found out there with you guys.

I understand the playful knocks to this thread, and that's fine. I'm a little disappointed that no one has any other links to contribute, but hey, them's the breaks. I'll just say that if you're serious into starting a collection and looking for sources to build it up then check these sites out. I'm not spamming, btw. I have no connection whatsoever with these places. I'm just a dude at a computer, collecting pics and figured some of you guys might find this info useful.

With that, I'm out.

[omen]

Reaction score
Thanks for the link! It looks pretty cool :)

[omen]

Reaction score
Yeah, I remember checking out pink devils a while back when I was researching individual scanners. I didn't find too much then, probably because I never knew they had a forum! ;) Thanks for the link, man. I'm finding a lot of unique stuff over there now!

Supafly

Barely Ever Here
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
the1the0nly said:

Use to go there and r@p3 the fuck outta their site. But since they change the rules I haven't been back.

I know Co used to frequent there. ;)

the1the0nly

Reaction score
Supafly said:
Use to go there and r@p3 the fuck outta their site. But since they change the rules I haven't been back.

I know Co used to frequent there. ;)

Where do you think I used to get all that Kate material that I used to post? ;)

nsewerin

Reaction score
Da' Pimp said:
Great, more BS posts in other languages.

:lol: let us just say English not is my number one language.

/nsewerin

Last edited by a moderator:

nsewerin

Reaction score
The pics can you upload to " hosa at celebrity forum hosting immagine" and you have to uplod in "riciiese il immagini, video e secmalazini".

/nsewerin

aberdude

Reaction score
does anybody know of any adult forum that has real and i mean real not b.s. amatuer pics and movies.not bs amatuer girls but literally the girls next door any help anyone oculd give would be greatly appreciated

aberdude

Reaction score
hey thanks for all the great amayuer sites yall they rock!