• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

What's in your name?

OFFicerJACK

Reaction score
I think it should be obvious, if you're dyslexic. :lol:

Oh, and I'm not :fag:

[CRO]Cyrus

Reaction score
[CRO] - I'm from croatia
Cyrus - one guy in movie Dust dust and dust (I think that was the name of the movie, dunno) was named Cyrus...I nead nickname, and that looked mmmkay, so I took it ;)

Ma'elKoth

Reaction score
Ma'elKoth, it's the name of a character in a book. His name means 'I Am Limitless'. I thought it sounded pretty sweet.

qazx

Reaction score
Q - first letter of my real name
A - first letter of my middle name
Z- first letter of my last name
X - first random leter chosent to meet the requirement of 4 letter username

69Charger

Reaction score
My favourite TV car is the 1969 Dodge Charger from the original "Dukes Of Hazzard" tv show.I grew up watching that show,it has lots of good memories for me!

Pappa Chango

Reaction score
In highschool my best friend used to live in a shitty part of town. His neighbor's house was full of kids, and we'd hardly ever see any adults, except when the old man there would have a heart attack. (no joke the ambulance was there like every two weeks) Anyway, My buddy's mom would call the kids the Papa Changos (Daddy Monkeys), I thought it was the funniest thing, so I've kept it and used it in gaming and other crap.

Nizzle

I Love Lamp
Reaction score
qazx said:
Q - first letter of my real name
A - first letter of my middle name
Z- first letter of my last name
X - first random leter chosent to meet the requirement of 4 letter username
Quincey Allucious Zetterberg?

Got H22?

Reaction score
Simple.....H22A1 is the engine code for the 2.2 litre Honda motor in the 4th and 5th gen preludes with that variable valve timing crap....whats it called?????...oh yeah, VTEC. I took the famously overused and cliched Milk slogan and, voila, Got H22?......

C0BRA

The Rise of Member
Reaction score
prolly not a surprise and I might get banned again for hereby verifying. I am the original Cobra but this time instead of the letter "o" its a "0" (zero) and I bet you'll never guess where I got the idea.

although I am not sorry for things that led up to and ultimately caused original Cobra to be banned the new c0bra does not take everything so personally and is here simply to have fun.

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
-KA-

K - Is the first letter of my first name.
A - Is the first letter if my family name.

But that's not the only reason. KA stands for Kurt Angle aswell who was my favorite wrestler when I joined.

tbonetallywacker

Reaction score
tbone was my nickname in highschool.
tallywacker was my plegde name in college.
i merged the two to come up with a unique name for my member.

swede68

Respected Member
Respected Member
Reaction score
prolly not a surprise and I might get banned again for hereby verifying. I am the original Cobra but this time instead of the letter "o" its a "0" (zero) and I bet you'll never guess where I got the idea.

although I am not sorry for things that led up to and ultimately caused original Cobra to be banned the new c0bra does not take everything so personally and is here simply to have fun.

You know, I always wondered if you were the original Cobra. I remember when all of the sudden you were outed. I even asked around why you got banned. Dude, you used to be a major player here! Some of your posts here are the sh1t! (Oh, and your "Location" is redundant, or mis-spelled...Lol..)

Oh, and I think my screen name is pretty obvious. From Sweden...Born...

Last edited:

KABOOM

I'm just here for the tits
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score

I figured it was you, seeing as how you were already well versed in the rules, and enforcing the "Nude" part, just like you used to.